Exale submitted a new resource:

Custom Hues / Pony / Dye Tub - Custom hues and some included features.

Here is an original system I made. I'll go through everything included.

hues.mul
- This is a custom hues file that you replace the one in your ultima online directory with. This is a hues file taken from a fresh 7.0.45 install and over 600 new colors were added to the empty slots. That means that as the time of this post this hues file will work perfectly with any client version without having color issues.

Custom Hues.cs
- This is the file that contains all the new colors. This file can be...

Read more about this resource...

The scripts still work fine. I do not use an updated client I use 7.0.45 so I am unsure if there is any hue conflicts since I made it. I would be surprised though. They don't tend to change that too often.

I copied the hues.mul into my client 7.0.52 folder then placed the CS scripts into my customs. I got this error.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ServUO - [http://www.servuo.com] Version 0.5, Build 6205.31578
Publish 54
Core: Optimizing for 8 64-bit processors
RandomImpl: CSPRandom (Software)
Core: Loading config...
Scripts: Compiling C# scripts...Failed with: 1 errors, 0 warnings
Errors:
+ Custom/Medival World Customs/Custom hues/Custom Hues.cs:
CS0101: Line 12: The namespace 'Server.AllHues' already contains a definitio
n for 'AllHuesInfo'
Scripts: One or more scripts failed to compile or no script files were found.
- Press return to exit, or R to try again.

Any ideas? I still have the new hues.mul in my client files so I am guessing that should be working. I'll log on check my hues field in green acres.

Logging into my server the new hues are there and awesome! I would love to get this figured out so I could edit my vendor and sell those rare dye tubes. Any help on the above error would be appreciated.

Line 12: The namespace 'Server.AllHues' already contains a definitio
n for 'AllHuesInfo'
Usually this would come about with another script with the same code- try doing a search of ServUO for AllHuesInfo

Thanks I found it in a custom script that added a superdye tub. I never used them so I removed them from my customs folder and it recompiled fine.

Back