Resource icon

Custom Maps

Michele

Rookie
Aug 22, 2017
Hi guys news about carl? I have seen an update on his site but no answer yet......

No one have a direct contact?

ETsCat

Squire
Jun 18, 2013
Shard Name
Dragon's Lair
Hope so I bought the disk, and hope I can use it.
[doublepost=1528134281][/doublepost]Trying to use
ServUO Repack 1.1 Because it has the UO live loaded, but can't seem to get it working. It may be because I'm using the latest client.

ETsCat

Squire
Jun 18, 2013
Shard Name
Dragon's Lair
What I think I need to do is change from 75,264kb to 87,809kb as that's the map size problem.
Then I can just switch maps from standard to mine.

Last edited:

Quasar

Squire
Oct 26, 2018

ETsCat

Squire
Jun 18, 2013
Shard Name
Dragon's Lair
Darkshard is gone. and the replacement is http://www.bloodisles.com/index.html . Trouble is you can not contact them.
What I am looking for is maps to replace the last 2 of the six we get from UO. Will try to open before Xmas, but that is with only 4 maps. I really want the other 2 maps, but not the old ones.
to those that have the DVD I am using .
Sosaria_map0
Thanimur-map1
Tolore-map2
Arcanus_ map3
hopefully I will replace the Gargoyle Race with Dwarven.
and adding Halfling as well.
Also I have Dark Elves as a NPc and may add as a player race.
PS/ the DarkShard DVD was the best investment I have made in a long while.

Catarina

Citizen
Jun 28, 2018
this latest site is not working either.. i would really love to get my hands on one of those maps for a brasilian shard im making, does anyone still know the guys info?

Milva

Admin
Mar 3, 2013
Donate
Donate money to this user
Look under the forum Maps, as I believe some one had posted a few dark shard maps, up pixel also has a few

ETsCat

Squire
Jun 18, 2013
Shard Name
Dragon's Lair
Darkshard is gone. and the replacement is http://www.bloodisles.com/index.html . Trouble is you can not contact them.
What I am looking for is maps to replace the last 2 of the six we get from UO. Will try to open before Xmas, but that is with only 4 maps. I really want the other 2 maps, but not the old ones.
to those that have the DVD I am using .
Sosaria_map0
Thanimur-map1
Tolore-map2
Arcanus_ map3
hopefully I will replace the Gargoyle Race with Dwarven.
and adding Halfling as well.
Also I have Dark Elves as a NPc and may add as a player race.
PS/ the DarkShard DVD was the best investment I have made in a long while.
Darkshard dvd was great, but it makes the shard too big. takes to long to d/l , as to the race changes, I have tried and there is so much stuff that is tied to things like the Gargoyles. If you get this working, let me know. Hackiem at etscat1 at gmail.com. PS would love to be a beta tester for you, if I can't brake it nobody can. LoL.