hi,

iam just created a few custom mobiles like an boss gargoyle that summons other gargoyles for help.
Now iam asking myself what do i have to do that an item with gargolye slayer property on it will be working against?

so i took a look in gargoyle.cs but there is no slayer entry... how does the system know that gargolye slayer here has effects?

do i have to enter something like type gargoyle? or alike? or is it recognized by body id? iam clueless at the moment

or do i have to enter custom mobiles in SlayerGroup.cs? just found it. Maybe i solved my problem xD

or do i have to enter custom mobiles in SlayerGroup.cs? just found it. Maybe i solved my problem xD
Yep I think you got it by yourself :). That does remind me though -- yet another thing on my to-do list was to check and make sure all of the newer mobs were added in to slayergroup. Fallout 4 + school has been consuming all of my time lately though!

I know them feels.

I took a few days off to play fallout 4 and have 60 hours in game and have not even completed the main game yet :p
lol same! I get a main quest going and then see a building when exploring and say "oooh, that looks cool, lets see whats inside" or I have 10 other NPCs saying "do this for me" so I just say to hell with the main quest.

hm .... now its tricky.. i thought about purchasing Fallout4 this weekend... arhhhgg.. but when i do i cant maintanance my server anymore, from ur xperience xD

hm .... now its tricky.. i thought about purchasing Fallout4 this weekend... arhhhgg.. but when i do i cant maintanance my server anymore, from ur xperience xD
It's worth the purchase for sure. You may neglect UO for awhile and lose a few days game time of your life, but eventually you'll come back. Fallout games are the best, but they lack the long-term replayability of UO.

Back