What a great system! Being one that uses a custom map, the Britannia style factions really never fit right. I have been considering a rewrite or modifying the distro faction system for quite some time now, but this system you created does just about what I always had in mind for a custom map!

Thanks Enroq! Though a fairly steep price, I think the work you have done reflects the amount you are asking :) I kinda feel though, it might be more successful for you to sell this if you lowered it to something around a $50 range.. Thats not based on the script in any way, but just what I would imagine the community to be comfortable with, I guess. But thats just my thinking!

Wish I had the players to test this out right now! But I will have to wait awhile for that, being I am still developing.. I wont open my shard public until its ready, period... wont make that mistake again. :-/

Anyways, awesome job!

*And I would like to hear from the 'guy' that gave it a dislike.. what were the reasons behind that, if only just the amount asking..

You're absolutely right about the price Dian. I'm still unsure what to do about it. Half of me wants to give the whole thing away, the other half thinks I'll be letting someone manipulate me.

Last edited:
Agree, since some one paid $150.00 for this package, this pretty much ties your hands, with out giving him a rebate. But if you sold even more at $50.00 for this package, in the long run it might be better to rebate $100.00

$150 per copy/license. While I will not negotiate the price, it's for the simple fact the original person who requested the system is paying that amount.

You're absolutely right Milva. But, this wasn't so much about selling anything. Despite what Hank may think, I don't care in the least about a dollar. I do everything I can to avoid being a pawn in the game. I don't expect to sell a single copy at that price, in all honesty. It was more like me calling out the person who offered $200 to do it, and received a 25% discount just because I considered them a friend. After which, upon its completion they decide to go in to hiding, ignoring me for months after they told me they'd pay me "next week" which was in.. July probably. It's a matter of principle and a matter of betrayal.

None the less, I highly value the council of all of you, and I appreciate it. I will do some more thinking.

I understand about the money side of it, at the same time my thoughts are, there is no reason not to charge something for this pretty awesome package. Your time scripting this had to take up some pretty serious days :) But now I will leave this thread alone!

It was more like me calling out the person who offered $200 to do it, and received a 25% discount just because I considered them a friend. After which, upon its completion they decide to go in to hiding, ignoring me for months after they told me they'd pay me "next week" which was in.. July probably. It's a matter of principle and a matter of betrayal.

I kinda gathered it was something like that... Too bad. Sorry really.. I have no business even commenting on what you wana charge, you know that. A PM woulda been more appropriate anyways. Hope I didnt or dont cause any much grief over it. Your too valuable a member to loose over some silly opinionated money matter :)

Do not suppose anyone has this system still? all the download links and the vendor link for this script are dead.

Ultimately, I'm not looking to build my own faction system from scratch (i really do not have that kind of time to commit), and the XML Mob Faction doesn't exactly do what I want, and the built in faction system, lack of better words is a pain in the neck to add custom factions and have it work right.. lol

Back