Thanks @Milva I bet that will help out!

Aye - help it did...all of your comments helped! Somehow I knew this would all lead back to being my fault!....Been married 25 years, you kind of come to expect it! :)

In all seriousness, it definitely was my lack of knowledge regarding Git, and I need to remedy that. I apologize again for the goose chase, and thank you all for your patience! NOW - off to learn I go!

Glad it helped :) Having a Tutorial section is quite handy if any one ever has one to share please post it there

So is there a Fixed version released or it the core mods still a must do? =) Good job on that, and Why is my download link missing now ! lol

When he logs in again maybe we can get him to upload this again. The forums were updated a few months back and it broke the custom releases forum.
You could grab it from runuo I'm sure then do some merges.

Somebody please reload this source(clean) pull, branch or whatever it is. Git have just clean ServUO master 2.4 i guess and dirty zip's. Thanks a lot!

Somebody please reload this source(clean) pull, branch or whatever it is. Git have just clean ServUO master 2.4 i guess and dirty zip's. Thanks a lot!

This was the original one, it may need the previous fixes in this thread. :)

Attachments

• [ServUO.com]-OWLTR 3.01.00.zip
    440 KB · Views: 188
If you pulled my branch then there should be no modified folder.
if you downloaded the zip from this site, then yes there is a modified folder.
A pull should work, a download of the zip requires some merging, sound like you are trying to do both.

Those items you are having issues with are all new items and don't require any sort of merge, so I am not sure why you are getting those. Try a fresh copy of ServUO and see if you can get that working first?
This one ? http://www.servuo.com/threads/looking-for-some-help-porting-owltr-3-01-to-servuo.195/
Whos still have the god damn working pack, half of fixes just dosen't exist in this time. Please help i'm just aint have enought time to merge all dif's from base ruo version! Tired of tryin. )

Last edited:
This one ? http://www.servuo.com/threads/looking-for-some-help-porting-owltr-3-01-to-servuo.195/
Whos still have the god damn working pack, half of fixes just dosen't exist in this time. Please help i'm just aint have enought time to merge all dif's from base ruo version! Tired of tryin. )

Umm, I'm not exactly sure what you are wanting. I posted the ServUO one that was release, and lost above. No one will merge everything for you, this is something that you'll have to do on your own. I highly suggest using BeyondCompare, or Winmerge to compare/merge files. It would be more of a pain in the ass to get my merged scripts and have thousands of errors because you don't have all the "systems" I have or anyone else has.

@Redmoon thanks for taking care of the re-upload for me. Newborn in the house so I am not on nearly as much as I had hoped to be, however such is life.

@NullDC here is the branch I have on bitbucket where Owltr was merged, I beleive I had accidnetly merged the imbuin ginto it as well https://bitbucket.org/sec_goat/servuo/branch/owltr
you will have to know how to use Git, and pull a specific branch, something like git pull repo_name branch_name

in this case i think it may be: git pull https://bitbucket.org/sec_goat/servu owltr

Otherwise as redmoon said, there is definitely a lot of merging you need to do, good luck!

Ok now that was good explanation. I'll just tryin to find your(sec_goat) basical merging for servuo(without imbuin) to finish it self, not asking fully complited rev(using diffuse and kdiff3 for merg). Just lost brains in those mess of fixes and wrong branches. Sorry for that. Sawd the runuo and ur one. Now i get that what i have wrong pull. Thank you a lot guys. BTW Have newborn too - 2yo. Congrats!

EDIT: Had a post with errors here, but I then realized I missed some files in the merging process. It's wayy too late for me to be doing this, But i'll post back with errors if I have any when i'm done.

Last edited:
Okay, normally wouldn't double post but I wanna make sure the thread creator gets the alert for a new post because i'm having issues -- everything compiles correctly and server starts up. However, randomly when I'm mining the server crashes and restarts, presumably when I hit one of the custom ores, because i've mined iron, copper, and other ores without issue. I have a hunch it crashes only with the custom ores because when I prospect a spot it'll tell me "you sift through the ore and find blaze ore can be mined here", and then when I mine there a few times it'll crash soon after. Here's the error from the log:
Code:
Server Crash Report
===================

RunUO Version 0.5, Build 5176.3990
Operating System: Microsoft Windows NT 6.1.7601 Service Pack 1
.NET Framework: 4.0.30319.18408
Time: 3/5/2014 2:31:33 AM
Mobiles: 41231
Items: 194644
Exception:
System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
   at Server.Engines.Harvest.HarvestSystem.FinishHarvesting(Mobile from, Item tool, HarvestDefinition def, Object toHarvest, Object locked)
   at Server.Engines.Harvest.HarvestSoundTimer.OnTick()
   at Server.Timer.Slice() in c:\ServUO\trunk\Server\Timer.cs:line 386
   at Server.Core.Main(String[] args) in c:\ServUO\trunk\Server\Main.cs:line 621

Clients:
- Count: 1
+ 127.0.0.1: (account = Denjiki) (mobile = 0x1 'Denjiki')

EDIT: Okay so I believe I fixed the error by replacing my ResourceInfo, Mining, and HarvestSystem.cs with the ones on your git repo. Which one made the difference I'm not sure, but it worked. Now i'm wondering about why different models of ore won't stack with each other. I'm not sure if this issue arose with the install of OWLTR, or if it's that way in ServUO by default. What I mean is I'll have 2-3 different piles of ore in my pack that look different that won't stack with each other.

Last edited:
EDIT: Okay so I believe I fixed the error by replacing my ResourceInfo, Mining, and HarvestSystem.cs with the ones on your git repo. Which one made the difference I'm not sure, but it worked. Now i'm wondering about why different models of ore won't stack with each other. I'm not sure if this issue arose with the install of OWLTR, or if it's that way in ServUO by default. What I mean is I'll have 2-3 different piles of ore in my pack that look different that won't stack with each other.

Have you tried double clicking the ore to combine it?

Doh! I feel really silly now considering the message it gives you asks you if you want to smelt OR combine the ore.. I really need to not stay up all night until 7-8AM in the morning on my days off lol. I suppose I just don't remember ore ever working that way, just always have dragged piles together to stack them, but then again I stopped playing on OSI right after AOS and never really was a crafter.. Anyways, thanks!

Also, to anyone who did these merges, if you didn't catch it in the files, AbyssalCloth was left out of the craftables..if you implemented this fix http://www.servuo.com/threads/abyssal-cloth-fix-craftable.590/ or have the newest servuo updates (i believe they implemented this fix into the publish) then you will want to add new Type[]{ typeof( AbyssalCloth ) } right after the PewterBowlOfPeas entry so you can craft it

Also, to anyone who did these merges, if you didn't catch it in the files, AbyssalCloth was left out of the craftables..if you implemented this fix http://www.servuo.com/threads/abyssal-cloth-fix-craftable.590/ or have the newest servuo updates (i believe they implemented this fix into the publish) then you will want to add new Type[]{ typeof( AbyssalCloth ) } right after the PewterBowlOfPeas entry so you can craft it

Code:
new[] {typeof(Cloth), typeof(UncutCloth), typeof(AbyssalCloth)}, new[] {typeof(CheeseWheel), typeof(CheeseWedge)},
new[] {typeof(Pumpkin), typeof(SmallPumpkin)}, new[] {typeof(WoodenBowlOfPeas), typeof(PewterBowlOfPeas)}

IS that not sufficient?

Are you implying that you can add it anywhere in there? If so then yes, you're correct. Was just trying to make it simple

Are you implying that you can add it anywhere in there? If so then yes, you're correct. Was just trying to make it simple

I'm implying that I added it to that already in core, so if they pull the latest core they shoudl be able to craft it.

Okay, was just trying to let everyone know that if they downloaded the zip from this thread to merge OWLTR into their ServUO that that change wasn't in there, at least it wasn't in the zip I downloaded from this thread. I'm talking about the Resource Helper.cs file from OWLTR.

Just curious, has anyone actually used this with Publish 54 yet? I took a look at some of the differences in the files and there are a lot more changes.. So just curious if it's actually working :)

Hello Im trying to use the just the token system out of these scripts and i get this error
CS0246: Line 16: The type or namespace name 'daat99' could not be found (are
you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) any help please??

You should post the scripts here in code tags which you are trying to use :)
Posting just the error with out a script, no one can really help then

1. 'daat99' could not be found-- you might have to use //in front of this at the top of the script-since your not using the whole package or a main reference script

Last edited:
Hi all longtime Daats lover. Anyway I'm getting an error in crafters.cs some sort of unexpected formatting any suggestions would be good. Thanks!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
ServUO - [http://www.servuo.com] Version 0.5, Build 5004.26101
Publish 54
Core: Optimizing for 8 64-bit processors
RandomImpl: CSPRandom (Software)
OpenUO Error: Client files not found.
Scripts: Compiling C# scripts...Failed with: 1 errors, 0 warnings
Errors:
+ Custom Systems/Daat OWL/New/Crafters.cs:
CS1026: Line 343: ) expected
CS1002: Line 343: ; expected
CS1513: Line 343: } expected
CS1513: Line 343: } expected
Scripts: One or more scripts failed to compile or no script files were found.
- Press return to exit, or R to try again.

ok installed the free visual studio 2013 express and fixed the crafter.cs script lead to 3 warnings and 3 errors when I tried to integrate in publish 54

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
ServUO - [http://www.servuo.com] Version 0.5, Build 5004.26101
Publish 54
Core: Optimizing for 8 64-bit processors
RandomImpl: CSPRandom (Software)
OpenUO Error: Client files not found.
Scripts: Compiling C# scripts...Failed with: 3 errors, 3 warnings
Warnings:
+ Mobiles/AI/SpeedInfo.cs:
CS0105: Line 5: The using directive for 'Server.Factions' appeared previousl
y in this namespace
+ Skills/AnimalTaming.cs:
CS0105: Line 8: The using directive for 'Server.Network' appeared previously
in this namespace
CS0105: Line 11: The using directive for 'Server.Targeting' appeared previou
sly in this namespace
+ Mobiles/PlayerMobile.cs:
CS0108: Line 338: 'Server.Mobiles.PlayerMobile.IsStealthing' hides inherited
member 'Server.Mobile.IsStealthing'. Use the new keyword if hiding was intended
CS0108: Line 351: 'Server.Mobiles.PlayerMobile.IgnoreMobiles' hides inherite
d member 'Server.Mobile.IgnoreMobiles'. Use the new keyword if hiding was intend
ed.
Errors:
+ Custom Systems/Daat OWL/New/Crafters.cs:
CS0501: Line 354: 'Server.Mobiles.StrongBellhop.StrongBellhop(Server.Serial)
' must declare a body because it is not marked abstract, extern, or partial
+ Items/Talismans/TalismanSummons.cs:
CS0115: Line 30: 'Server.Mobiles.BaseTalismanSummon.IsInvulnerable': no suit
able method found to override
+ Mobiles/PlayerMobile.cs:
CS0506: Line 1777: 'Server.Mobiles.PlayerMobile.Hidden.get': cannot override
inherited member 'Server.Mobile.Hidden.get' because it is not marked virtual, a
bstract, or override
CS0506: Line 1781: 'Server.Mobiles.PlayerMobile.Hidden.set': cannot override
inherited member 'Server.Mobile.Hidden.set' because it is not marked virtual, a
bstract, or override
CS0508: Line 4944: 'Server.Mobiles.PlayerMobile.ComputeMovementSpeed(Server.
Direction, bool)': return type must be 'int' to match overridden member 'Server.
Mobile.ComputeMovementSpeed(Server.Direction, bool)'
Scripts: One or more scripts failed to compile or no script files were found.
- Press return to exit, or R to try again.

I'm not a programmer more of a scipt merger 8)

Back