Well here is a OWLTR 3.01.00 for Serv UO 54. I have made it so all you have to do is replace your destro edits with the ones in the modified folder. I got it to work on a clean server, so i hope that means i was able to edit out all my heavy mods i had. as far as i know i have fixed all the issues along with those with the runic storage except the bard ones and i will now that i know about them. i added in the gem crafting and edited the storage to accept the runics also. i am still rather new at this scripting but will be glad to give a hand with this.

@kgilmore can you say me what do you mod in the modified files, for a server using this system, i cant plug and play.

hey guys!, Brilliant work by the way, i found only one error with the ManaPhasingOrb.cs

Errors:
+ Items/Equipment/Talismans/ManaPhasingOrb.cs:
CS0234: Line 7: The type or namespace name 'IRepairable' does not exist in the namespace 'Server.Engine.Craft' <are you missing an assembly reference?>

i'm trying so hard to learn the CS language(the basic), if you can explain me what is happenning, maybe i can find how to fix this by myself! ;) thx!!

(this is my ManaPhasingOrb.cs)

1 using Server;
2 using System;
3 using System.Collections.Generic;
5 namespace Server.Items
6 {
7 public class ManaPhasingOrb : BaseTalisman, Server.Engines.Craft.IRepairable
8 {
9 public override int LabelNumber { get { return 1116230; } }
11 public Server.Engines.Craft.CraftSystem RepairSystem { get { return Server.Engines.Craft.DefTinkering.CraftSystem; } }
12 public override int InitMinHits { get { return 255; } }
13 public override int InitMaxHits { get { return 255; } }

i'm using the publish 54

or maybe i can remove or comment out all the manaphasing part? thx Tasanar

Last edited:
actually i dont.. :confused: this is where all the fixed files update goes? (i dont usually write or read in english, thx for your consideration!)

Yeah updates are made daily in some cases when exploits or bugs are found. If you wish to have the current content from real UO it is a good thing to stay up to date.

Back