zerodowned

logo full.jpg
IP: darkforest.ddns.net
Port: 2593
Discord
Website
optional hues file available on website

Dark Forest is a custom shard with a little something for everyone. We are deeply customized freeshard.
We don't just plug in a premade systems, we make our own. PVP & PVM/PVE as well a custom crafting system made from scratch coming soon.

2 accts/IP
3 houses per acct, all houses are ageless
450 stat cap, 250 individual cap

We accept All types of players in the Dark Forest. So come take a walk in the Dark & see what lurks.

- 1st character on each account will get a 50k gold check

- Significantly boosted random magic item drops
- Jewelry can have Powder of Fortification used on it
- Paragons are enabled on all maps, but will not spawn as part of a Champion's spawn

- Each skill can be raised to 120 through training
- Total skill cap has been increased so you can max all skills
- Champions will drop powerscrolls in values of 135, 150, and 175 and scrolls to increase the total skill cap

- Stats can go up to 1,500 with gear bonuses
- Stat gain chance has been significantly boosted
- Gear bonuses allow skills to exceed caps as well

- Players will start with a MasterKey stocked with all Resource Keys available, weapon, armor, etc keys are usable from your backpack
- Reds and Greys can walk on all maps and use the bank and vendors like normal

There are many updates and changes that we have made since opening and we just celebrated our 1st Month and have moved to a Dedicated Host.

This shard has good bones... there is a solid player base in the sense that the community is great, supportive and generally fun. True toxicity doesn't seem to be tolerated both at the dev and community level which is nice in my opinion. Economy is infant but working well. Not P2W all items available for free by in game grind. Love the work that has been presented and ongoing and looking forward to playing future content. Good job!

I am impressed with the content so far just as a new beginner the training system very different approach than what I am used to seeing, Very beginner-friendly as well which is always a nice perk.

- Blood of Heroes guild will be hosting a chicken battle this coming weekend
-- See our discord for rules

- If we reach 35 active players online by the end of July 2023, I will give each account 25 Dark Forest Bucks (DFB).
-- DFB is our donation currency, typically $1/DFB
-- Only rule is that players cannot create multiple accounts to reach this goal
-- DFB can also be earned in game through events, tmap and mib chests, as well as bod rewards (bank your points)

Back