I asked on the other forum with no answer, so I will ask here :)
Does this need to write to the console as it now does? I do not think that is necessary but want another opinion before I ?? it out of the script, thanks!!

You do not need the console writing. It looks like it was left there for some debug by the original author. You can safely remove Console.WriteLine(); from DaviesLocker.cs (there is 3 lines you must remove)

You do not need the console writing.

Correct. I use Console.WriteLine all the time. A (probably) better way to do it is using this:
Code:
if (Core.Debug) Console.WriteLine("This only prints if in -Debug mode");

Now that "ChestMap" is removed from treasure maps, this will have to be updated. I started to take a look and try some things, but when clicking the add map button, it says it is not a valid entry, so I am far off on the mark.
With ChestMap gong to a random in the .cfg file, I am not sure what declaration will be needed. Obviously there will be a facet attached to the map.
This was a really nice addition, thought is did have a few bugs.

Shazzy

I have a question about how to set access levels. As it is only the home owner can access the contents. I would like to set access levels, like on a chest. friend/co-owner/owner etc... This is the code, from DaviesLocker.cs, for double click and it looks for owner only.

Code:
    public override void OnDoubleClick( Mobile from )
     {
       BaseHouse house = BaseHouse.FindHouseAt( this );

if ( house != null && house.IsOwner( from ) && house.Addons.Contains( this ) )
       {
         if ( from.InRange( GetWorldLocation(), 3 ) )
         {
           from.CloseGump( typeof( DaviesLockerGump ) );
           from.SendGump( new DaviesLockerGump( from, this ) );
         }
         else
         {
         from.SendMessage("You are too far away");
         }
       }
       else
       from.SendMessage("You dont not have access to this");
This is part of the code from container.cs (line 73'ish). Would we be able to incorporate something like that? Is this the right section to look in?

public override void GetContextMenuEntries(Mobile from, List<ContextMenuEntry> list)
{
base.GetContextMenuEntries(from, list);
SetSecureLevelEntry.AddTo(from, this, list);
}

Back