Hammerhand submitted a new resource:

Druid Spell System - Druids

Druid spell system Ver. 2.0

Just a set of 20 Druid spells with some Druids to fight, a few items to gain & a Druid vendor. Originally it had FertileDirt (labeled internally as FertileDirt1) as a reagent. I renamed that to FertileEarth so as not to confuse with the FertileDirt used for plants.You get an ArchDruid w/ a nifty Staff, Cloak & Druidic spellbook. An EvilDruidLord that drops the spellbook & cloak & an evil Druid that drops the cloak & most of the reagents. Might be a bit strong or...

Read more about this resource...

These can either be used to replace the original files in a stock ServUO, or use WinMerge to combine them.
Initializer & Reagent go in Scripts/Spells.
SpellHelper & SpellRegistry in Scripts/Spells/Base.
SpellBook in Scripts/Items/Equipment/Spellbooks.
The Druid & DruidSpells folders can go really anywhere. Common practice is using a Custom folder to keep them and other custom, added in scripts separate.

Nope. Just add the 2 folders into the Spells folder & merge the 5 separate files into the stock ones. You aren't replacing anything, just adding to.

I got this error after installing:
upload_2017-6-2_18-54-41.png
[doublepost=1496452829][/doublepost]I tried installing it again and now my server is crashing with dozens of error messages:

upload_2017-6-2_21-20-26.png

Use WinMerge to combine them. Adding the changes into the stock files. You don't want to just replace them since there are changes that have been made since it was released.

Just an FYI on the latest Repo, these are the errors I get.
Code:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ServUO - [https://www.servuo.com] Version 0.5, Build 6363.22313
Core: Optimizing for 2 64-bit processors
RandomImpl: CSPRandom (Software)
Core: Loading config...

Errors:
+ CUSTOMS/Druid Spell System Ver 2.0/Druid/DruidCommandList.cs:
  CS0246: Line 306: The type or namespace name 'NaturesPassageSpell' could not
be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
+ CUSTOMS/Druid Spell System Ver 2.0/Druid Spells/HollowReedSpell.cs:
  CS1501: Line 48: No overload for method 'AddStatBonus' takes 3 arguments
  CS1501: Line 49: No overload for method 'AddStatBonus' takes 3 arguments
+ Spells/Initializer.cs:
  CS0234: Line 137: The type or namespace name 'HuricaneSpell' does not exist
in the namespace 'Server.Spells.Druid' (are you missing an assembly reference?)
Scripts: One or more scripts failed to compile or no script files were found.
- Press return to exit, or R to try again

The second error I have fixed with the AddStatBonus, but the others I am sure are simple but I am missing something!
I await your assistance, thanks!

Shaz:]

Whoops... my bad... seriously.. I was swapping out the Natures Passage spell in favor of the Huricane spell, but apparently didn't complete the process. This "should" fix that.. if not, I'll look again after I attempt to sleep. o_O

Attachments

• DruidCommandList.cs
    14.6 KB · Views: 55
Ok. I started a new fresh copy of Serv-UO. I copied over the scripts and merged the 5. The server is giving me the following error:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ServUO - [https://www.servuo.com] Version 0.5, Build 6367.13532
Core: Optimizing for 8 64-bit processors
Scripts: Compiling C# scripts...Failed with: 1 errors, 0 warnings
Errors:
+ Custom/Druid/SleepingBody.cs:
CS0101: Line 17: The namespace 'Server.Items' already contains a definition for 'SleepingBody'
- Press return to exit, or R to try again.

I'm getting this error again. I did a fresh repo again, copied the scripts, and merged the five.

ServUO - [http://www.servuo.com] Version 0.5, Build 6367.41707
Publish 54
Errors:
+ Items/Equipment/Spellbooks/Spellbook.cs:
CS0246: Line 44: The type or namespace name 'IVvVItem' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
CS0246: Line 44: The type or namespace name 'IOwnerRestricted' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
CS0246: Line 339: The type or namespace name 'TargetedSpellEventArgs' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

I'm getting this error again. I did a fresh repo again, copied the scripts, and merged the five.

ServUO - [http://www.servuo.com] Version 0.5, Build 6367.41707
Publish 54
Errors:
+ Items/Equipment/Spellbooks/Spellbook.cs:
CS0246: Line 44: The type or namespace name 'IVvVItem' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
CS0246: Line 44: The type or namespace name 'IOwnerRestricted' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
CS0246: Line 339: The type or namespace name 'TargetedSpellEventArgs' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
Are you using the SVN or just downloading the ServUO release?

The first error is showing that you do not have the vice -vs-Virtue system installed. The ServUO download when you go to the Repo link at the top is not up to date with the SVN.(my guess)
Ill message you. :]

No that is not what the error is saying. The error is saying that it didnt find the interface "IVvVItem", the second is "IOwnerRestricted" and finally the third "TargetedSpellEventArgs"

For that to be fixed you would want to add the using statments:
- using Server;
- using Server.Items;

Correction:
using Server.Items; wouldnt be needed since you spellbook is already in the namespace. So you are lacking the interfaces IVvVItem and IOwnerRestricted.
Both are found in the ItemInterfaces.cs
https://github.com/ServUO/ServUO/bl...1ebd/Scripts/Items/Internal/ItemInterfaces.cs

I downloaded the DruidCommand List.cs that Hammerhand posted and ran compile.. I get this error. I have checked through the scripts and I'm not sure why,how or where to fix this. Any Ideals of where to look? I checked Hurricane spell.cs and scroll.cs. I checked to make sure I had correct fix . Seems to be the only error stopping me at the moment.

Attachments

• Error.jpg
    Error.jpg
    142.3 KB · Views: 42
Here ya go! I have the system in if you want that in a zip file. I think it is the Initializer.cs you need, otherwise let me know.
It works GREAT!

Attachments

• Initializer.cs
    14 KB · Views: 29
Last edited:
Here ya go! I have the system in if you want that in a zip file. I think it is the Initializer.cs you need, otherwise let me know.
It works GREAT!

Hey Shazzy, I already have that is his download, I checked that as well and the HurricaneSpell is in there. Its just that Spell that's hanging me out to dry so far ! None of the other spells from that package seem to be a problem compiling.

I saw the error and fixed it before I asked for help, but dang for the life of me I checked lines in your file and the one I downloaded from here early and they were the same. So I figured what the heck, swapped them out it compiled but it did the fatal error and had me remove springwater and petrifiedwood. I let it do its thing and it compiled. SMH no clue what the difference was but hell it worked!
Thanks My loves!
[doublepost=1498774395][/doublepost]Uggh! I tried to test the spells and have come to the conclusion that none of my spells from any type of spellbook will not cast. Any Ideals on how to correct this, I had spellmantra in a dumped it, didn't help. I don't know if The Fullspellbook system I stuck in is the cause? or the ACC stuff.

Update, I tested using just scrolls and it will cast so I assume it has to be something stopping all spellbooks from working. I should have tested before I dumped Acc and fullspell book system. Gonna try fresh install of all spells and things... will update as I go.

Dumped ALL Spell books and Base file for spells did fresh install of them and I'm good to go! Woo-hoo!

Last edited:
I'm new to assisting with a shard where the owner would like this implemented. When I attempt to open the druid spell book, I am crashing with the following crash log:

Exception:
System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at Server.Gumps.DruidicSpellbookGump..ctor(Mobile from, DruidicSpellbook book)
at Server.Items.DruidicSpellbook.OnDoubleClick(Mobile from)
at Server.Mobile.Use(Item item) in (LocationRemoved)\Server\Mobile.cs:line 4473
at Server.Engines.XmlSpawner2.XmlAttach.UseReq(NetState state, PacketReader pvSrc)
at Server.Network.MessagePump.HandleReceive(NetState ns) in (LocationRemoved)\Server\Network\MessagePump.cs:line 187
at Server.Network.MessagePump.Slice() in (LocationRemoved)\Server\Network\MessagePump.cs:line 121
at Server.Core.Main(String[] args) in (LocationRemoved)\Server\Main.cs:line 577

I attempted to wrap various parts of the DruidicSpellBookGump class in some try/catch blocks to see if I could narrow down what object wasn't initialized.

Crashing code::
if (HasSpell(from, i + m_Book.BookOffset))
{
var spell = SpellRegistry.NewSpell(i + m_Book.BookOffset, from, null);

AddLabel((i / 7) % 2 == 0 ? 45 : 215, 30 + (22 * (i % 7)), gth, spell.Name);
AddButton((i / 7) % 2 == 0 ? 28 : 195, 33 + (22 * (i % 7)), sbtn, sbtn, i + 1, GumpButtonType.Reply, 1);
}

From the logging I can do, getting the spell isn't working. I'm not really sure where to go from here. Any advice would be appreciated.

Hi all I got all error off but not this one any ideas?
Errors:
+ Custom/Druid Spell System Ver 2.0/Druid Spells/HollowReedSpell.cs:
[doublepost=1512739075][/doublepost]
Just an FYI on the latest Repo, these are the errors I get.
Code:

ServUO - [https://www.servuo.com] Version 0.5, Build 6363.22313
Core: Optimizing for 2 64-bit processors

Errors:
+ CUSTOMS/Druid Spell System Ver 2.0/Druid/DruidCommandList.cs:
  CS0246: Line 306: The type or namespace name 'NaturesPassageSpell' could not
be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
+ CUSTOMS/Druid Spell System Ver 2.0/Druid Spells/HollowReedSpell.cs:
+ Spells/Initializer.cs:
  CS0234: Line 137: The type or namespace name 'HuricaneSpell' does not exist
in the namespace 'Server.Spells.Druid' (are you missing an assembly reference?)
- Press return to exit, or R to try again

The second error I have fixed with the AddStatBonus, but the others I am sure are simple but I am missing something!
I await your assistance, thanks!

Shaz:]

I have the second error how to fix? You stated that you got it and showed it and said you fix it, mind sharing that knowledge?
[doublepost=1512762092][/doublepost]Ok all I discovered the fix, you must add a ,false or ,true not sure which one, after the m.

Last edited:
45 through 54 should read:

else if ( CheckBSequence( m ) )
{
SpellHelper.Turn( Caster, m );
SpellHelper.AddStatBonus( Caster, m, false, StatType.Str );
SpellHelper.AddStatBonus( Caster, m, false, StatType.Dex );
m.PlaySound( 0x15 );
m.FixedParticles( 0x373A, 10, 15, 5018, EffectLayer.Waist );
}

OK guys those 2 erros: with Bones and Petrafiedwood, just change to Bone and PetrifiedWood that should sort the issue :)

Did this script ever get fixed or finished? Had to make a ton of edits to make it work properly, and then the spells don't all match what the descriptions state they do. Was this rushed to push out and then forgotten about?

Back