Milva

Milva submitted a new resource:

Easter Egg Hunt Quest - Egg Hunt, Quest

Spawn Carrie in Haven- to spawn the eggs around haven use [xmlload SpecialEasterEggHunt the Eggs will spawn around the Haven area{ eggs will spawn mostly around outside of haven
you can remove the eggs after easter with [xmlunload SpecialEasterEggHunt

When you open your servuo folder just --
Add The SpecialEasterEggHunt xml there(it will say savinshop)

15 Eggs will need to be handed into Carrie (all the same hue egg) to get a random gift
For the Gifts you...

Read more about this resource...

Noticed when I download this the SpecialEasterEggHunt downloads as a file and not as an xml file. I can't get the [xmlload SpecialEasterEggHunt to work now it says doesn't exist can anyone help please ?

I edited the file and saved it as an XML file but it still dosn't seem to work

Also there is a bug with this quest where if you go over the 15 eggs to 16 eggs you can't then split the stack of eggs or turn them in. Is there a way to limit the stack of eggs to 15?

thanks

When I posted this it was working great :( where did you add the The SpecialEasterEggHunt xml there(it will say savinshop)? It is an xml file just has a different name .

I put the file in the data folder of servuo but it dosn't seem to recognise it as an XML file when it downloads?

thanks a lot :)!

Noticed when I download this the SpecialEasterEggHunt downloads as a file and not as an xml file. I can't get the [xmlload SpecialEasterEggHunt to work now it says doesn't exist can anyone help please ?

I edited the file and saved it as an XML file but it still dosn't seem to work

Also there is a bug with this quest where if you go over the 15 eggs to 16 eggs you can't then split the stack of eggs or turn them in. Is there a way to limit the stack of eggs to 15?

thanks
What file type is it currently saving as ?

This was posted with release

When you open your servuo folder just --
Add The SpecialEasterEggHunt xml there(it will say savinshop)

It will only work when added there

Thanks for the replys!

I've attached a screenshot, it downloads just as a file not an xml file or anything else just says file

Thanks again!

Attachments

• carrie example.png
    carrie example.png
    14.1 KB · Views: 3
Did you try to use it after adding in the correct place? As it may not state xml but if you open it you will see that it acts as so .

Hey yeah I added it in the data file and then i used the [spawn commands. They used to work but now don't seem to work at all?

Might try removing all scripts and re adding back see if that fixes it

thanks a lot for the replies I do appreciate it!

Regards

Aj

Hey sorry, so yeah the weird thing is the commands used to work but now they say command does not exist but now the file is in my data folder for SERVUO but it shows as a file not xml file just described as a ‘file’

I tried changed the file to an xml file and restarted the server to see if that works but it didn’t. I also tried overwriting the files that I had in there and that didn’t work. So now I’m thinking of removing it all from the server and re adding it to see if it fixes it. Thanks for the reply !

"Don't put it in the Data file" when you open the Servuo folder just add it there and don't change the file to xml- if this does't work as it worked like this when I posted this quest, then all I can think of is maybe servuo changed.

"Don't put it in the Data file" when you open the Servuo folder just add it there and don't change the file to xml- if this does't work as it worked like this when I posted this quest, then all I can think of is maybe servuo changed.
opps! I'll have another go at it thank you so much for the replies!

Back