I'm trying to extract the sprites for the animations of the Enhanced Client. I've tried by using the old MythicPackage dll, which apparently works, until you check the animations extracted and you can easily notice that tons of them are missing... for example the human male has only 8 animations extracted (there should be about 35).

So I decided to get the length of al the memory stream I read and compare the total to the animationframe1.uop file and I notice that it only reads 37.223.441 / 189.598.114. Clearly there is a LOT more inside the uop to read, but I'm not sure how to get it...

Is there anyone who tried to do the same thing and succedeed? Or maybe there is some new structure of the UOP files (different than the one used in the MythicPackage)?

Thanks

You need to update the Dictionary.dic file (in the Mythic Package Editor), which contains a list of animations. But no one does it anymore, at least I don't know about anyone.

No, the dictionary is optional, it works without it as long as you don't need the file names... The problem is that it doesn't sees all files, but I managed to fix the bug a few minutes ago and solved the issue :)
Post automatically merged:

So in the end I torn apart the dll in search of the problem and found out that it read only 10-20% of the files inside a uop (like in animationframe1.uop there are 6k animations and it reads only 700). But after some tinkering I've managed to fix it for good and now I got them all :)

Last edited:
The enhanced client runs different frames rates for animation blocks. So someone needs to come up with a uop animation reader for classic client or you will have to modify the frames from the enhanced client.

The enhanced client runs different frames rates for animation blocks. So someone needs to come up with a uop animation reader for classic client or you will have to modify the frames from the enhanced client.
The frame rate is irrelevant, I've already extracted all the frame (that was the easy part), the problem was just a bug in the dll that reads uop files that was skipping 90% of them :D
Basically EC saves inside the uop single files with an animation (like walk), then you have to group them all with the related body id if you want them all. Adding or modifying the files is another story, but I guess it would be just a matter of reversing the reading process...

Now I want to read .vd files too if (I find how to read them), possibly even export the animations to .vd :D

Btw, if someone has the file structure or knows how to read the vd files let me know, for now I got lost in the uofiddler source trying to figure out the part where it loads the frame images :/

Well if you can get me all the bmps for the tiger equipment animations I can put together the vd files for people using older clients i have done the Myrmidex creatures which i had to modify since was missing some animations but i put them together in a vd file that works that would be awesome.

Well if you can get me all the bmps for the tiger equipment animations I can put together the vd files for people using older clients i have done the Myrmidex creatures which i had to modify since was missing some animations but i put them together in a vd file that works that would be awesome.
Well after many hours of headbanging against that messed up code of uofiddler and some help from the colde of the old mulpatcher, I finally managed to load the vd files, so I just need to do the opposite to save a vd :D
The real mess now is to give a name to all the animations (lots are missing from the anim list of uofiddler, and many more are vague at best...), but I should be able to find the tiger set too :D

What i have done is looked at the mobtype.txt found the animation body value for animations and placed the animation vd files in one of the mul files and just moded the bodyconv.def file so they are in correct body value it just will read off the mul rather than uop file since using older client
1295 EQUIPMENT 0 # EQUIP_Chest_Tiger_H_M
1296 EQUIPMENT 0 # EQUIP_Chest_Tiger_H_F
1297 EQUIPMENT 0 # EQUIP_Pants_Long_Tiger_H
1298 EQUIPMENT 0 # EQUIP_Pants_Short_Tiger_H
1299 EQUIPMENT 0 # EQUIP_Skirt_Long_Tiger_H
1300 EQUIPMENT 0 # EQUIP_Skirt_Short_Tiger_H
1301 EQUIPMENT 0 # EQUIP_Helm_Tiger_H
1302 EQUIPMENT 0 # EQUIP_Collar_Tiger_H
1303 EQUIPMENT 0 # EQUIP_Chest_Turtle_H_M
1304 EQUIPMENT 0 # EQUIP_Chest_Turtle_H_F
1305 EQUIPMENT 0 # EQUIP_Pants_Long_Turtle_H
1306 EQUIPMENT 0 # EQUIP_Helm_Turtle_H
1307 EQUIPMENT 0 # EQUIP_Bracers_Turtle_H

Would really like the whip al;so i tried doing that one but as you said before it didnt grab all the bmps for animations lol

1486 EQUIPMENT 0 # EQUIP_Whip_1H_Blunt
1488 EQUIPMENT 10000 # EQUIP_Gargoyle_Whip_1H_Blunt
1490 EQUIPMENT 0 # EQUIP_Whip_1H_Pierce
1492 EQUIPMENT 10000 # EQUIP_Gargoyle_Whip_1H_Pierce
1494 EQUIPMENT 0 # EQUIP_Whip_1H_Slash
1496 EQUIPMENT 10000 # EQUIP_Gargoyle_Whip_1H_Slash

What i have done is looked at the mobtype.txt found the animation body value for animations and placed the animation vd files in one of the mul files and just moded the bodyconv.def file so they are in correct body value it just will read off the mul rather than uop file since using older client
1295 EQUIPMENT 0 # EQUIP_Chest_Tiger_H_M
1296 EQUIPMENT 0 # EQUIP_Chest_Tiger_H_F
1297 EQUIPMENT 0 # EQUIP_Pants_Long_Tiger_H
1298 EQUIPMENT 0 # EQUIP_Pants_Short_Tiger_H
1299 EQUIPMENT 0 # EQUIP_Skirt_Long_Tiger_H
1300 EQUIPMENT 0 # EQUIP_Skirt_Short_Tiger_H
1301 EQUIPMENT 0 # EQUIP_Helm_Tiger_H
1302 EQUIPMENT 0 # EQUIP_Collar_Tiger_H
1303 EQUIPMENT 0 # EQUIP_Chest_Turtle_H_M
1304 EQUIPMENT 0 # EQUIP_Chest_Turtle_H_F
1305 EQUIPMENT 0 # EQUIP_Pants_Long_Turtle_H
1306 EQUIPMENT 0 # EQUIP_Helm_Turtle_H
1307 EQUIPMENT 0 # EQUIP_Bracers_Turtle_H

Would really like the whip al;so i tried doing that one but as you said before it didnt grab all the bmps for animations lol

1486 EQUIPMENT 0 # EQUIP_Whip_1H_Blunt
1488 EQUIPMENT 10000 # EQUIP_Gargoyle_Whip_1H_Blunt
1490 EQUIPMENT 0 # EQUIP_Whip_1H_Pierce
1492 EQUIPMENT 10000 # EQUIP_Gargoyle_Whip_1H_Pierce
1494 EQUIPMENT 0 # EQUIP_Whip_1H_Slash
1496 EQUIPMENT 10000 # EQUIP_Gargoyle_Whip_1H_Slash
yeah I've checked those files, but I'm trying to give the in-game name to the items because a part of the program will be like the UO Super Viewer where you can make a gif of your character and all :D

The most annoying part would be to find the hair and horn types :/

As soon as I manage to complete the export I'll let you know, for now I'm still at the beginning of the app...

Apparently there is also something different between EC and CC in the animations number.
on EC we have:
- creatures: 28 animations
- people/equipment 52 animations + 18 for gargoyles

on CC:
- creatures: 12 or 22.
- people/equipment: 35.

Is that normal or am I loading the vd wrong? :D

Last edited:
Ok, here it is my first try in exporting EC animations to vd.

Since EC animations have more colors I had to downgrade them, and since EC animations don't have the center tile, I had to "guess" the center... so it's probably just not really ok and has to be moved, but better than nothing :D

If someone wants to double-check, let me know how goes (it's the ogre animation the one attached).

@Vert-I-Go I've checked the animations for the equipment and I'm afraid that EC equipment won't go at all with CC human/gargoyle body because the shape is not the same and the arms have a different movement...

Attachments

• test_H.vd
    4 MB · Views: 18
I can modify that easily if you put together a vd for any of the equipment. I did do one piece of the tiger armor just havent had the time to do them all and i do it the long way using old programs like uoamin frame by frame lol

I can modify that easily if you put together a vd for any of the equipment. I did do one piece of the tiger armor just havent had the time to do them all and i do it the long way using old programs like uoamin frame by frame lol
If you're going to redraw them too then I guess you'll have no problems :D

In any case, I'm still trying to figure out a way to determine the tile center so it doesn't have to be modified later...
Basically I have a rectangle for the animation, then a smaller rectangle drawn inside (the frame) drawn in the middle of the main one, but no tile center of any kind :/

@Vert-I-Go
Ok, here is the first of the vd you requested, the whip. As far as I can see there are only 2 animation for the whip (1 for human and 1 for garg) not all the one you listed... anyway, give it a try and let me know if it can be improved :D

If it works properly I'll upload the tiger and turtle armor too :)

Attachments

• whip_P.vd
    325.3 KB · Views: 8
@Vert-I-Go
I think I found a way to calculate the tile center, here is the whip with the new center formula, let me know if it works correctly, thanks :D

Attachments

• whip_P.vd
    325.3 KB · Views: 9
missing many of the animations. I just did a whip and placed in resources but will need some adjustments for in game positioning.

missing many of the animations. I just did a whip and placed in resources but will need some adjustments for in game positioning.
the missing animations are the "unarmed" version of the character and they are not available for the weapons on EC.

For the positioning all I have are the top-left and bottom-right corner of the frames and the coordinates are relative to the center, but no data on the center coordinates in the grand scheme of things :D
With the last vd I've uploaded I've used the bottom-right corner x -1 and it works better than before :D

Hello, I don't speak English (google is my friend). Maybe that will help you.
The classic customer's UOP are not the same as the EC UOP.
Some animations are accessible in the classic client UOP by putting the flags 10000 (the weapons and armor of the gargoyle for example) in mobtypes.

Now for the centering, AsYlum which takes care of Uofiddler has already made changes and there is a better centering on version 4.9.3 of Uofiddler. AsYlum is great and very responsive and super talented.

For the images of EC, I advise you to modify the sources of KRframeViewer while keeping the image of the picturebox2 uncropped.
There will never be a centering problem again .....

For the pixels and color palettes, I used Photoshop (I also put the tutorial on sphereserver) but after a few hundred programs I have found better. You must use https://github.com/TimeTravelPenguin/EmoteGifCreator/releases/tag/v1.01
It is a simple program which allows to have perfect GIFs and therefore a simple addition in Uofiddler with the .add KRframe. (we could even directly integrate it into KRframeviewer)

For resizing, a simple way is to use Uofiddler with the background of the animation edit transparent to do tests between the c_man and the ogre (example that of KR is really big ) once the ratio is found, you batch convert all the images. See for the .vd simply extract the animation with mulpatcher, resize with the program of your choice and put them back in multpatcher (since it has the list.txt and the palettes).

Anyway, I use this method and everything is perfect. It allows you to put the gifs in the right places because for example the action of the walk armed of the demon of KR is not beautiful compared to the classic walk. Seeing quite simply certain we will not add the animation of the flight and will prefer the demon run.
What is besides the error of Radstar of Manawydan and its program (which is not opensource! Fact) http://eranova.cz/ultima_manawydan/download_radstar.php => UOSABINconverter.

I think that with three we can quickly automate the conversion from EC / KR to CC.

For my part, I do not touch EC and I work only on KR.

Texte original:
Bonjour, je ne parle pas anglais (google est mon ami). Peut être que ça vous aidera. Les UOP du client classique ne sont pas les mêmes que l'UOP d'EC. Certaines animations sont accessibles dans l'UOP du client classique en mettant le flags 10000 (les armes et armures de la gargoyle par exemple) dans mobtypes. Maintenant pour le centrage, AsYlum qui s'occupe d'Uofiddler à déjà fait des modifications et il y a un meilleur centrage sur la version 4.9.3 d'Uofiddler. AsYlum est super et très réactif et super doué.
Pour les images d'EC, je vous conseil de modifier les sources de KRframeViewer en gardant l'image du picturebox2 non rognée. Il n'y aura plus jamais de problème de centrage..... Pour les pixels et les palettes de couleurs, je passais par Photoshop (j'ai d'ailleurs mis le tuto sur sphereserver) mais après quelques centaines de programmes j'ai trouvé mieux. Il faut utiliser https://github.com/TimeTravelPenguin/EmoteGifCreator/releases/tag/v1.01
C'est un programme simple qui permet d'avoir des GIF parfait et donc un rajout simple dans Uofiddler avec le .add KRframe. (on pourrait même directement l'intégré à KRframeviewer) Pour les redimensionnements, une manière simple est d'utiliser Uofiddler avec le fond de l'animationedit transparent pour faire des tests entre le c_man et l'ogre (exemple celui de KR est vraiment grand) une fois le ratio trouvé, vous convertissez en lot toutes les images. Voir pour les .vd simplement extraire l'animation avec mulpatcher redimensionner avec le programme de votre choix et les replacer dans multpatcher (vu qu'il a la list.txt et les palettes).

En tout cas, j'utilise cette méthode et tout est parfait. Ca vous permet de mettre les gifs aux bons endroits car par exemple l'action du walk armed du démon de KR n'est pas belle par rapport à la marche classique. Voir tout simplement certain ne rajouterons pas l'animation du vol et préfèrerons la course du démon.
Ce qui est d'ailleurs l'erreur de Radstar de Manawydan et de son programme (qui n'est pas opensource! fait) http://eranova.cz/ultima_manawydan/download_radstar.php => UOSABINconverter.
Je pense qu'a trois on peut rapidement automatiser la conversion de EC/KR vers CC.

Pour ma part, je ne touche pas à EC et je travail que sur KR.

I will add the c_man stand and platemail chest to see what happens.

Last edited:
Hello, I don't speak English (google is my friend). Maybe that will help you.
The classic customer's UOP are not the same as the EC UOP.
Some animations are accessible in the classic client UOP by putting the flags 10000 (the weapons and armor of the gargoyle for example) in mobtypes.

Now for the centering, AsYlum which takes care of Uofiddler has already made changes and there is a better centering on version 4.9.3 of Uofiddler. AsYlum is great and very responsive and super talented.

For the images of EC, I advise you to modify the sources of KRframeViewer while keeping the image of the picturebox2 uncropped.
There will never be a centering problem again .....

For the pixels and color palettes, I used Photoshop (I also put the tutorial on sphereserver) but after a few hundred programs I have found better. You must use https://github.com/TimeTravelPenguin/EmoteGifCreator/releases/tag/v1.01
It is a simple program which allows to have perfect GIFs and therefore a simple addition in Uofiddler with the .add KRframe. (we could even directly integrate it into KRframeviewer)

For resizing, a simple way is to use Uofiddler with the background of the animation edit transparent to do tests between the c_man and the ogre (example that of KR is really big ) once the ratio is found, you batch convert all the images. See for the .vd simply extract the animation with mulpatcher, resize with the program of your choice and put them back in multpatcher (since it has the list.txt and the palettes).

Anyway, I use this method and everything is perfect. It allows you to put the gifs in the right places because for example the action of the walk armed of the demon of KR is not beautiful compared to the classic walk. Seeing quite simply certain we will not add the animation of the flight and will prefer the demon run.
What is besides the error of Radstar of Manawydan and its program (which is not opensource! Fact) http://eranova.cz/ultima_manawydan/download_radstar.php => UOSABINconverter.

I think that with three we can quickly automate the conversion from EC / KR to CC.

For my part, I do not touch EC and I work only on KR.

Texte original:
Bonjour, je ne parle pas anglais (google est mon ami). Peut être que ça vous aidera. Les UOP du client classique ne sont pas les mêmes que l'UOP d'EC. Certaines animations sont accessibles dans l'UOP du client classique en mettant le flags 10000 (les armes et armures de la gargoyle par exemple) dans mobtypes. Maintenant pour le centrage, AsYlum qui s'occupe d'Uofiddler à déjà fait des modifications et il y a un meilleur centrage sur la version 4.9.3 d'Uofiddler. AsYlum est super et très réactif et super doué.
Pour les images d'EC, je vous conseil de modifier les sources de KRframeViewer en gardant l'image du picturebox2 non rognée. Il n'y aura plus jamais de problème de centrage..... Pour les pixels et les palettes de couleurs, je passais par Photoshop (j'ai d'ailleurs mis le tuto sur sphereserver) mais après quelques centaines de programmes j'ai trouvé mieux. Il faut utiliser https://github.com/TimeTravelPenguin/EmoteGifCreator/releases/tag/v1.01
C'est un programme simple qui permet d'avoir des GIF parfait et donc un rajout simple dans Uofiddler avec le .add KRframe. (on pourrait même directement l'intégré à KRframeviewer) Pour les redimensionnements, une manière simple est d'utiliser Uofiddler avec le fond de l'animationedit transparent pour faire des tests entre le c_man et l'ogre (exemple celui de KR est vraiment grand) une fois le ratio trouvé, vous convertissez en lot toutes les images. Voir pour les .vd simplement extraire l'animation avec mulpatcher redimensionner avec le programme de votre choix et les replacer dans multpatcher (vu qu'il a la list.txt et les palettes).

En tout cas, j'utilise cette méthode et tout est parfait. Ca vous permet de mettre les gifs aux bons endroits car par exemple l'action du walk armed du démon de KR n'est pas belle par rapport à la marche classique. Voir tout simplement certain ne rajouterons pas l'animation du vol et préfèrerons la course du démon.
Ce qui est d'ailleurs l'erreur de Radstar de Manawydan et de son programme (qui n'est pas opensource! fait) http://eranova.cz/ultima_manawydan/download_radstar.php => UOSABINconverter.
Je pense qu'a trois on peut rapidement automatiser la conversion de EC/KR vers CC.

Pour ma part, je ne touche pas à EC et je travail que sur KR.
KRframeviewer is quite trashy and the centering is for the picturebox, not the "center tile" required on CC, for what I can see, the bottom-left corner of the frames is the "tile center" (if I use 0,0).
I think EC draws the mobiles in a different way and doesn't need the center at all :/

ECmanWithPlatemailAddCC
I have always made only creatures KR. I tried the c_man with a chest and leggings. I did the walk, run and stand. Adding the c_man does not require modification. The addition of the leggings either on the other hand, I have to adapt the Y for the chest. Maybe a% on the height of the action of the c_man? some things of the height of the action of the c_man * 0.4. I should do some more testing to see if it matches. I will try horseback and die.

ECmanWithPlatemailAddCC
I have always made only creatures KR. I tried the c_man with a chest and leggings. I did the walk, run and stand. Adding the c_man does not require modification. The addition of the leggings either on the other hand, I have to adapt the Y for the chest. Maybe a% on the height of the action of the c_man? some things of the height of the action of the c_man * 0.4. I should do some more testing to see if it matches. I will try horseback and die.
that's the result you get as I made it now, but it doesn't work for everything... the bigger is the frame, the more is incorrect (for example the dragon turtle center result to be under the head). Unfortunately I can't seems to find a better solution, and without more info on how the client draw the animations I don't think it's possible to do anything more that this.

Attached you can find the ogre as example :)

Attachments

• test_H.vd
    4 MB · Views: 8
Ogre Brut
Here I have just remade your ogre. This is the raw version without any repositioning. I have a placement problem "I have to make a" same center "in Uofiddler for each direction. If we find out how the animations are centered in EC we could directly make .vd unfortunately I don't know how to help and I didn't nothing seen in the EC or KR files that speaks about it.

Ogre Brut
Here I have just remade your ogre. This is the raw version without any repositioning. I have a placement problem "I have to make a" same center "in Uofiddler for each direction. If we find out how the animations are centered in EC we could directly make .vd unfortunately I don't know how to help and I didn't nothing seen in the EC or KR files that speaks about it.
the only data you have with EC animations is the top-left corner and bottom-right corner of each frame and every coordinate is relative to the center. There is also the same data for the whole animation (which is basically a bigger rectangle capable to contain all frames), and that's it.

Since if I set the center as 0,0 the bottom-left corner of each frame will end up there, I've just used the bottom-right coordinates to shift the frames back to center.

As for the animation you provided, the center is wrong, it should be further down than where it is (the one I sent you is more accurate), even tho the colors looks better. But if for the colors you used photoshop then I can't automate that, although is possible that KR animations were already in 256 colors without the need of reducing them...
EC uses 65k colors, so exporting them requires to reduce them to a palette of 256 which will end up in a mediocre result since photoshop uses far better algorithms for that purpose than the default conversion to gif of .net :D

I run a Xnconvert shot with several batch replacement on all the images that I convert at the end to 24bit. Then I make a gif with the program I gave you. For centering, I do it by hand. It is clear that if you have the result of the ogre automatically it is much better! I only have the correct X by centering the image of the global frame but nothing works for the Y. For corner changes you work on Uofiddler?

Finally with a modified KRframeviewer and a 4.9.3 uofiddler that centers in X, more is missing than the changing Y. For that you have to look in the text_info of KRframeViewer. I tried with the ogre, the c_man, an ax and everything is perfect.

Pinco if you can put it all together, you're a champion :D

YforVD.gif

Last edited:
I run a Xnconvert shot with several batch replacement on all the images that I convert at the end to 24bit. Then I make a gif with the program I gave you. For centering, I do it by hand. It is clear that if you have the result of the ogre automatically it is much better! I only have the correct X by centering the image of the global frame but nothing works for the Y. For corner changes you work on Uofiddler?

Finally with a modified KRframeviewer and a 4.9.3 uofiddler that centers in X, more is missing than the changing Y. For that you have to look in the text_info of KRframeViewer. I tried with the ogre, the c_man, an ax and everything is perfect.

Pinco if you can put it all together, you're a champion :D

YforVD.gif
for the center that's pretty much what I use (assuming that those are the coordinates for the frame and not the animation) :D
about the gif conversion everything I tried is extremely heavy on the memory, it would require some professional sdk for dithering, but the price is insanely high :(
I'll do some more tests to see if I can find a better way to convert to gif in any case...

Would you please list the tools you use to extract the bin files from the EC, and then which KRframeviewer you are using? I could only get the Mythic Package Editor to export bin files from the UO:KR client, and then use (RadstaR)\mw_bin_convertor111\ to export the BMP's and then (RadstaR)\mw_anim_vd_convertor to compile a .vd but it doesn't always work.

this resource has a few great old tools:
(RadstaR)\mw_anim_vd_convertor
(RadstaR)\mw_bin_convertor111\
(Kons)\uoreader087

A more complete tutorial would be wonderful. I was able to get this orc lined up, but its tedious frame by frame editing.

Would you please list the tools you use to extract the bin files from the EC, and then which KRframeviewer you are using? I could only get the Mythic Package Editor to export bin files from the UO:KR client, and then use (RadstaR)\mw_bin_convertor111\ to export the BMP's and then (RadstaR)\mw_anim_vd_convertor to compile a .vd but it doesn't always work.

this resource has a few great old tools:
(RadstaR)\mw_anim_vd_convertor
(RadstaR)\mw_bin_convertor111\
(Kons)\uoreader087

A more complete tutorial would be wonderful. I was able to get this orc lined up, but its tedious frame by frame editing.

the uoreader and anything that uses mythic package editor is bugged, I'm making all from scratch :D
possibly if I manage to optimize some stuff I may release the app...

For now the quantizer takes between 15 and 25 minutes for small animations to create the VD, but the colors are far better than the previous version of the ogre I posted above so I think I'm on the right direction (and without the dithering too :O )

Last test was around 5 minutes and the result is the one attached, this feels a VERY good result, but give it a try and let me know, thanks :)

Attachments

• test_H.vd
    4 MB · Views: 2
Last edited:
it's much better. So what kind of animation are you having trouble with (Apart from a small clipping problem)?
Your Ogre:PincoOgre.jpg

My Ogre: PrapilkOgre.jpg

Like Radstar, your program automatically places actions in High, Low and Equipment or have you left a customizable part?

it's much better. So what kind of animation are you having trouble with (Apart from a small clipping problem)?
Your Ogre:View attachment 16505

My Ogre: View attachment 16506

Like Radstar, your program automatically places actions in High, Low and Equipment or have you left a customizable part?
good, they seems fine :)
I also tried something like the dragon turtle (very big pictures), and that takes far more time... but I guess it's still faster than doing it manually considering that there are like 10+ frames per direction per animation :D

the low/high/people depends on the amount of animations available for the creature and it's calculated automatically... even tho there are very few creatures that will be low.

I'm also exploring the idea of adding the items with a link to the animations, but those are harder to determine the ID without knowing the file name...

Unfortunately, RadstaR did not provide me with more. That's all. Some programs are without source codes. I can't publish more. But it's still good. These old programs are still current and needed.

I am not sure I have the turtle because I only have the first 997 animations extracted from the .bin. You were talking about the DLL for mythic which allowed to extract more animations?

Unfortunately, RadstaR did not provide me with more. That's all. Some programs are without source codes. I can't publish more. But it's still good. These old programs are still current and needed.
I am not sure I have the turtle because I only have the first 997 animations extracted from the .bin. You were talking about the DLL for mythic which allowed to extract more animations?
There is a bug in the mythicpackage dll, that prevent you from getting tons of animations (and it does the same for every uop file you open, not just animations). With the one you find around in the first animations uop file you can get 700/6.000 of the available animations only. I had to rework the code of the dll to find the bug and fix the issue for my app to work properly :)

I do not know how you calculate but I have all the animations until 997. On the other hand from the gargoyles I no longer have access to the bmp and there are 211 in total.

So I can't wait for you to share your schedule so that I can work on the remaining 211.

I do not know how you calculate but I have all the animations until 997. On the other hand from the gargoyles I no longer have access to the bmp and there are 211 in total.

So I can't wait for you to share your schedule so that I can work on the remaining 211.
most of the animations have missing actions, like for humans you can see only 4-5 over the 60 that there are in total with that old dll :D

In any case, now I'm working on showing the items list (so when you select a piece of equipment it will find the related item and vice versa), and possibly I might also try to show the multi.

It’s great that you are continuing development of tools for editing anim’s and files @Pinco . Would you consider putting your tools on github? Or share them otherwise? I’d love to help compile a bunch of the creature animation, or help out in the effort.

It’s great that you are continuing development of tools for editing anim’s and files @Pinco . Would you consider putting your tools on github? Or share them otherwise? I’d love to help compile a bunch of the creature animation, or help out in the effort.
What I'm actually interested are the spritesheet, the vd export was an "extra" :D

It will just be a single app that does the export and all, I'm going to share it compiled... the sources will requires a lot of work to keep updated and all so I don't know about that...

Nolok provided a UOETE-master which gives a lot of information. I have always had errors of a few millimeters in one of the directions if I want to scale down to CC. However, everything works if I keep the original size. Now it wasn't automatic: D
Coordinated EC are the solution.
ECart.jpg

Nolok provided a UOETE-master which gives a lot of information. I have always had errors of a few millimeters in one of the directions if I want to scale down to CC. However, everything works if I keep the original size. Now it wasn't automatic: D
Coordinated EC are the solution.
View attachment 16518
For what I can see there is a set of 6 coordinates 1 for EC and 1 for CC, but I don't plan to do all that, especially because the old KR items are really crappy and drawn with the wrong perspective (so it's pointless to try to port them to CC). Plus they stop making those monstrosity long ago (yay!) so there are like a bazillion missing :D

What I plan to do is show the items and allow to search by id and anim ID (so it's easier to find what the eventual new animations actually are), and allow to export the png of the item :)

Back