As some of you know, I have finally updated my old shard to ServUO 54, and finally the other day have converted our custom map to a UOP. Everything seems to be going great, and am really happy to finally be able to run current clients :)

We are having an occasional issue though, where when attempting to remove one equipped item in hand to equip another item.. the item being removed just disappears when trying to drop it. The item is no longer in hand, yet it is not where it was dropped either. also no sound of the drag/drop. Then, cant equip anything.

To remedy this, I have to either log out and in.. and the original item is still equipped.. Or I found doing a quick recall will drop the item as it should, and things are fine again. I can remove/equip normally for awhile.

Then, every so often it will happen again. Has happened both on player and staff characters.

Has anyone else had this issue? I am running ServUO 54 and the current 7.0.35.6

ooooh, have not updated razor in.. ages... ! Will do that, thank you Milva :)

lol Im using razor version 1.0.13

Also, Dian, if something like that occurs again you can use the [viewequip command and target yourself. You can remove the item that way without having to log etc.

Actually.. updating Razor did not seem to cure it.

Strange too, this will happen when on the Galleons. Drop an item in the Galleon floor, come back to pick it up, and same thing.. no dragging sound effect, the item disappears when dropping to pack or wherever else, disappears to that character. Have to teleport off screen and back or re log to view the item again, which is still on the Galleon floor where it was to begin with.
It will then proceed to happen if removing equiped items if you continue to try to move items around.
Again, only happens once in awhile..

Recalling, re logging.. and even teleporting around (sometimes) seems to cure it. Then all is normal for awhile.

Darn! Hmm I'm sure you checked to be sure the top of razor and the middle(directory) are both set to your newer client? The only thing I can think of would be to check razor for any settings which could cause this.

yeah, they are correct. I will double check again though. Thing that is strange is it is not a constant issue. We will be running around just fine, no problems, using and changing items as normal, then just randomly this happens. I can not determine any one thing that would cause it yet.

Things like that seem to have happened in the past with Razor and was normally a problem with the "Auto-Queue Object Delay actions" being selected and the Object Delay being set incorrectly. I normally just deselect "Auto-Queue..." and it works fine without it, but you can fool around with the delay and see what happens if you have problems with deselecting Auto-Queue. In addition, if you want to see if the problem is stemming from the action being queued then Select "Show Action-Queue status messages" in Razor.

Also, if you need to see where the item is/delete/props it and [viewequipped doesnt help you can use: [xmlfind

Back