Just check anything works for me, I don't know why someone have problems and how to fix them.... Only one thing I can do is to create account for you, so you can write me with information required for that.

By the way, if you whant to speak about UCS you dont required even register on forum, you can contact with me by email (it seems it was explained in the first post with more information including what it is, system\client\shard requiments and much more that you have to know before getting UCS, to prevent you and me from time wasting)

@Joshua I tested with Chrome and managed to register, seems to be working now.

The activation email is taking a long time to come through though.

StaticZ updated Essence UCS with a new update entry:

Version 0.10.0120 released

Changelog:
  •  Error #322: Exception handler window creation failed for errors in separated threads
  •  Error #323: Russian speech not work in client
  •  Error #324: Critical errors in patcher system
  •  Error #325: Self updating errors caused problems with patches
  •  Improvement #317: Enable playing music and sound in background
  •  Improvement #318: Reduce CPU usage for audio engine
  •  Improvement #319: Add to configs IDs for titile and death music
  •  Improvement #320:...

Read the rest of this update entry...

The only reason I have come back to check on UO these days is to see the progress on the UCS client. Any plans to release it to the public anytime soon?

It's already been released, but you need to know how to build it. I believe it's referenced on page 1, contact StaticZ directly.

It's not publicly released yet.

I had no intention of finishing my server or re-establishing my domain until it was complete. That was back in 2014. The best thing about this client is the client in my eyes is the effect it has on the old school graphics and the movement smoothing. Very similar to the Krrios client. I made a post a while back, and this was the only option out there unless you were buddy, buddy with RunUO devs to get your shard access to Krrios.

Still looking for a method to playing with the old school graphics without getting headaches from the choppy movement. I can't believe I did it for so long. =P

It would be awesome if he threw it up on github - I'd go at it like a crack addict.

Funny, I just implemented smooth movement several days ago, which will be added in next realise - it allows to increase FPS. Well, sure most of all know such things like "FPS Patcher", which become rather well known from Yoko community (UO Injection). If yes then you know about problems that it brings - fast playing animation, out of synchronization with server, increasing packet sending rate, footsteps sounds becomes like trashnoise and so on. Forget, about this hell, I implemented absolutely new complex alhgorithm thats allow to do this. So if "FPS Patcher" just work like SpeedHack simply with slowing movment speed to make it similar to original, my aproach works in other way - inserting new minor frames beetween original one, besides if "FPS Patcher" allows to increase FPS from 10 to 20, mine aproach allows to increase it up to 60 without increasing much CPU usage. Screen scrolling and moving becomes much more softer.

PS UCS willn't be realesed in publicly, this can happen only in one case if I leave UO community at all and as you understand I have no such plans at all, so I will continue working on it. And belive UCS sources willn't give you much untile you don't know assembler and will spend hunreds of hours refactoring client, just there are tons of assembler code, paths, hooks and so on.

Last edited:
Preview of new FPS mod implemented in UCS

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Version 0.11.0133 released

It's rather massive update on this time, which add many different new hacks, here list of all changes:
  •  Error #327: Replacing War\Peace btns in paperdoll not work properly
  •  Error #331: Some callbacks in paperdoll from 0x01 to 0x09 dont work correct with types over 0x09
  •  Error #339: Critical bug cause UCS sometime to crash while loading
  •  Feature #328: Increse FPS (for scene update)
  •  Feature #329: Add Minimize callback for paperdoll config
  •  Feature #330: Add...

Version 0.12.0136 released

List of all changes:
  •  Error #349: EssenceUCS.Environment.Internet.DownloadFile(String url)
  •  Error #357: Possiblity to run client twice
  •  Error #360: Parsing dtable.inf errors
  •  Error #361: Downloading several patches at once failed
  •  Error #362: Fixed broken patch sections (types)
  •  Error #363: Errors in loading files from packs without license
  •  Error #365: Generating damaged sprofile.bin if _sprofile.esk contained capital characters for file names
  •  Error...

This video was made as preview of new UI on our shard, but it's also a good real life example of what UCS can allow to do with client, so I decided to put them here also:

Version 0.13.0160 released

List of all changes:

•  Error #368: Wrong colors in Pixelate and scanlinesTV filters
  •  Error #370: Screen shaking on stairs with FPS mod
  •  Feature #344: Make Journal gump customizable
  •  Feature #369: MMX optimization for AdMame filter
  •  Feature #372: Replace background for account and password edit boxes at login screen
  •  Feature #373: Configuration for width, height and distance between color boxes in character creation gump
  •  Feature #374: Override color for text...

Where can i found the project. I send pm but nobody replied to me. Please let me join your development. I have free uo server as well and I made a connector and want to enhance the client.

Version 0.14.0167 released

List of all changes:
  •  Error #242: Uncorrect work of trasparent tiles with encreased update range
  •  Error #397: Customized journal crash client while relogin
  •  Error #398: Custom icon not correct replace original one
  •  Error #399: Autologin option break main menu and caused client to crash after closing client window.
  •  Error #403: Quiting to main menu cause login and passw field draws incorect
  •  Error #409: Customized journal caused crashes sometimes after...

[doublepost=1502027506][/doublepost]
Awesome any ucs t2a servers?
No, I wrote in first post client version that UCS support, thow sure you can develop server with t2a rules using new clients, but in such case I don't know what UCS can offer to you as it's focuse on customizing client and non-osi style servers.

Where can i found the project. I send pm but nobody replied to me. Please let me join your development. I have free uo server as well and I made a connector and want to enhance the client.
I wrote in first post that contact with me better by email or PM on projects forum (not this). I don't check this site regular and last time was here several months ago.

Preview of UO: Quintessence Line Of Sight (LoS) implementation and a foliage drawing fix. It is an early preview, so an implementation algorithm in the video presents several bugs. LoS visualization and fixes were implemented using the UCS (Ultima Client Shell) project.

This could open new possibilities for thieves and guard scripts... wher are you hidden, where not... Is this bound to the"wall" flag or to the "impassable" flag? Cause it could be reasonable to bind it to the height of an item... or is this already the case? I do not know wheter some things already have a proper height set.
Rendering time looks nice...

I like the idea of havng such a thing implemented....
Is it possible to feather the edges a it, so it would look a bit more dynamic then having this tiled look.... It could help to fade out or wash out the borders of the shadows (If it is an overlay)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Explains what you are busy with...But please don't forget the poor Centred+ or at least let someone really hop in with you... Also with the fiddler... I would be glad to see large files working with this stuff.
Pooka is on expanding the fiddler files...

Is this bound to the"wall" flag or to the "impassable" flag?
For now it's bound to "Impassable", "Surface", "Roof" flags and to the height of an item. For textures heigh is calculating from it conners altitude. In future I'm planning bind this to own property in tiledata, this will allow get tile geometry more correct (for exaples foliage take more then 1 tile in width and are located on some distance from there placment)

Is it possible to feather the edges a it, so it would look a bit more dynamic then having this tiled look.... It could help to fade out or wash out the borders of the shadows (If it is an overlay)
This is not overlay it's color correction for each tile while scene drawing. In theory it possible to make edges but in practics main problem is detecting type for such edges as this work in three dimensions. But, I have some other concept how to make it looks more smart.

But please don't forget the poor Centred+
Sure I remember about it

New FoV system. Along the way, all previously known bugs of the LoS system were fixed, and it itself was improved and optimized. A major change was that now LoS and FoV behavior are controlled by the server, which allows use of these systems directly in the game process. The video demonstrates the behavior of various helmets, but it will also be affected by the stats, perks, effects of potions and spells, and so on.

True alpha blending for gumps? No? Never see? Then let me shape your vision to anything our imagination can conceive:

pic-20171118-155749.png

In the meantime, while a new gump system is being tested, Arcomage is born. Contrary to UO's original gump system, current work partly supports real-time gump update, which does not need restart of a gump as original client requires it, and which transpires in a 'flicker effect'. Besides, given system works together with partial screen update, thus lowering CPU load and provides access to the events of clicking right mouse button's wheel. Currently supports clipping, animation, manual rendering, as well as new set of controls, such as control of scroll bars. All this is a priceless contribution to many future systems, which will be added to UO: Quintessence to create an extraordinary roleplaying experience. As for the Acromage itself, it is a well-known side-product of classic Might and Magic series but at the same time is not solely limited to M&M environment. You can play Acromage both with NPC controller, as well as against another player, or even with yourself!

UO: Quintessence - Arcomage \ Gump API

Version 0.15.0205 released

List of all changes:
  •  Error #416: Incorect scene drawing with changed drawing range
  •  Error #419: Some options in uoptions.ecd[AddOptions] failes to find default value for override
  •  Error #421: Set uoptions.ecd[ConfigFile]$enabled: OFF cause crashing
  •  Error #425: Breaked validation (wrong messages: Duplicated item for entry in Containers section)
  •  Error #443: ECD parser failed in some scenarios
  •  Error #447: Improve stability (fixed memory allocation bugs)
  • ...

Two questions. Is this still on development? You, StaticZ, are the future of Ultima Online. You are the only hope to renew this community and create hell of a new game. This features you are making are not in any game, and will never be, so ye, you are the biggest hope for UO to reborn as a new game.

Question, is there any shard in english where I can try UCS?

Hey Staticz. I am really not sure if you can read my contact approaches so sorry if you feel spammed^^.

Could you send me the Essence UCS? Would like to develop with you guys a german community based on your system plus helping you with translation ect...

Back