1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Evo Mob and Armor 2013-12-08

mob and armor drop

  1. jase giffin
    Offline

    jase giffin Active Member

    Joined:
    Sep 14, 2013
    Messages:
    253
    Likes Received:
    73
    jase giffin submitted a new resource:

    Evo Mob and Armor - mob and armor drop

    Read more about this resource...
     
  2. Rochaven
    Offline

    Rochaven Member

    Joined:
    Jan 21, 2014
    Messages:
    162
    Likes Received:
    1
    Is this the evo gear that you have to train up to 10001 ? Going to put it in and check but it dont like the evo i seen on other shards that you have to train up from 1 .
     
  3. jase giffin
    Offline

    jase giffin Active Member

    Joined:
    Sep 14, 2013
    Messages:
    253
    Likes Received:
    73
    Code (C#):
    1.  public void ApplyGain()
    2.         {
    3.             int expr;
    4.             if (mEvolutionPoints < 101) // edit this to change how high you wish the Attributes to go 10000 means max attributes will be 100
    5.             {
    6.                 mEvolutionPoints++;
    7.                 this.Name = "Evo Arms (" + mEvolutionPoints.ToString() + ")";
    8.  
    9.                 if ((mEvolutionPoints / 1) > 0)
    10.                 {
    11.                     expr = mEvolutionPoints / 20;
    12.  
    13.                     this.Attributes.AttackChance = expr;
    14.                     this.Attributes.WeaponSpeed  = expr;
    15.                     this.Attributes.BonusHits = expr;
    16.                     this.Attributes.BonusMana = expr;
    17.                     this.Attributes.BonusStam = expr;
    18.                 }
    19.  
    20.                 if ((mEvolutionPoints / 2) > 0)
    21.                 {
    22.                     expr = mEvolutionPoints / 2;
    23.      
    24.                     this.Attributes.WeaponDamage = expr;
    25.                     this.Attributes.Luck = expr;
    26.                     this.Attributes.SpellDamage = expr;
    27.                 }
    28.  
    29.                 if ((25 + (mEvolutionPoints / 2)) > 0) this.Attributes.WeaponSpeed = (25 + (mEvolutionPoints / 2));
    30.  
    31.                 if ((mEvolutionPoints / 20) > 0)
    32.                 {
    33.                     expr = mEvolutionPoints / 20;
    34.  
    35.                     this.Attributes.DefendChance = expr;
    36.                     this.Attributes.ReflectPhysical = expr;
    37.                     this.Attributes.BonusStr = expr;
    38.                     this.Attributes.BonusDex = expr;
    39.                     this.Attributes.BonusInt = expr;
    40.                 }
    41.                 InvalidateProperties();
    42.  
    43.  
    44.             }
    45.         }
    in this section of each armor piece you can chance the amount of needed gain making it lesser or more in needed gain.
     
  4. Rochaven
    Offline

    Rochaven Member

    Joined:
    Jan 21, 2014
    Messages:
    162
    Likes Received:
    1
    Meaning i only need to change the (mEvolutionPoints < 1000) correct? Which makes sense, but so many other numbers i wasnt sure if they would effect the desired outcome or not.

    switch ( Utility. random( 30 ))

    Does this control the chances of drop rate ? (learning script here lol ) so like one pc drops every 30 kills of that said mob. This is the Evo mob in the script.
     
    #4 Rochaven, Jan 29, 2014
    Last edited: Jan 29, 2014
  5. Hank
    Offline

    Hank Active Member

    Joined:
    Nov 14, 2013
    Messages:
    972
    Likes Received:
    152
    @Rochaven
    EvoArmorGuardian.cs -
    The Utility.Random(30) is going to randomly pick a number from 0 to 29.
    If it matches the number of one of the cases you have listed in the curly brackets, then it will perform the action for that case.
    you have a 1 in 30 (3%) chance to get one of the 7 cases. making a 21% chance of a drop and 79% chance of no drop.
    Edit: 100/30 = 3.3repeating. This is how i came up with 3% times 7 cases = 21% chance of drop.

    Someone please correct me if I'm wrong.^

    Remember that C# uses 0 1 2 3..., not 1 2 3 when counting.
     
    #5 Hank, Jan 29, 2014
    Last edited: Jan 29, 2014
    • Informative Informative x 1
  6. Rochaven
    Offline

    Rochaven Member

    Joined:
    Jan 21, 2014
    Messages:
    162
    Likes Received:
    1
    Right but my question was (not fully understanding code yet) is this the number that decides the chance of drop, Rather simple question i think.
     
  7. jase giffin
    Offline

    jase giffin Active Member

    Joined:
    Sep 14, 2013
    Messages:
    253
    Likes Received:
    73
    yes that is correct it counts the rate of killed mob vs the number set as to weather it will drop. or rather yes it is the controler for drop rates
     
  8. Rochaven
    Offline

    Rochaven Member

    Joined:
    Jan 21, 2014
    Messages:
    162
    Likes Received:
    1
    Perfect ! :) Thank you Jase and thank you hank for showing me awesome website, added to fav so in the future i can help others like that.
     
Similar Threads: Evo Mob
Forum Title Date
Script Support Evolution Weapons not Leveling Oct 29, 2017
General Discussion Evo Sep 29, 2017
General Discussion EvoMerc & Deed Sep 18, 2017
Script Support Evolution Creatures/Merc Package Error May 3, 2017
Custom Releases Scrolls Of Transcendence For Evo Mercs May 1, 2017
Windows Support Help with xanthos evo system Dec 15, 2016
General Discussion Evo pet Apr 25, 2016