I have STILL been trying to get Xanthos Evo and shrink system to work for me. Ive been fixing all different kinds of codes. Does anyone think they can help me fix these? And yes I'm aware that I have the latest and this isnt "technically" for that but with rewording it could work. Just wondering if anyone else has figured it out?

Custom\ShrinkCommand.cs(141,27): error CS1503: Argument 1: cannot convert from '
Xanthos.ShrinkSystem.ShrinkTarget' to 'Server.ISpawnable' [C:\FrightNightServer\
ServUO-master\Scripts\Scripts.csproj]
Custom\HitchingPost.cs(33,76): error CS0117: 'ObjectPropertyList' does not conta
in a definition for 'Enabled' [C:\FrightNightServer\ServUO-master\Scripts\Script
s.csproj]
Custom\BaseEvo.cs(265,23): error CS0161: 'BaseEvo.Damage(int, Mobile)': not all
code paths return a value [C:\FrightNightServer\ServUO-master\Scripts\Scripts.cs
proj]
Custom\BaseMountEvo.cs(273,23): error CS0161: 'BaseEvoMount.Damage(int, Mobile)'
: not all code paths return a value [C:\FrightNightServer\ServUO-master\Scripts\
Scripts.csproj]
Post automatically merged:

I have STILL been trying to get Xanthos Evo and shrink system to work for me. Ive been fixing all different kinds of codes. Does anyone think they can help me fix these? And yes I'm aware that I have the latest and this isnt "technically" for that but with rewording it could work. Just wondering if anyone else has figured it out?

Custom\ShrinkCommand.cs(141,27): error CS1503: Argument 1: cannot convert from '
Xanthos.ShrinkSystem.ShrinkTarget' to 'Server.ISpawnable' [C:\FrightNightServer\
ServUO-master\Scripts\Scripts.csproj]
Custom\HitchingPost.cs(33,76): error CS0117: 'ObjectPropertyList' does not conta
in a definition for 'Enabled' [C:\FrightNightServer\ServUO-master\Scripts\Script
s.csproj]
Custom\BaseEvo.cs(265,23): error CS0161: 'BaseEvo.Damage(int, Mobile)': not all
code paths return a value [C:\FrightNightServer\ServUO-master\Scripts\Scripts.cs
proj]
Custom\BaseMountEvo.cs(273,23): error CS0161: 'BaseEvoMount.Damage(int, Mobile)'
: not all code paths return a value [C:\FrightNightServer\ServUO-master\Scripts\
Scripts.csproj]
so I just decided to // out everything it was having problems with and it worked... I also took out the motd, the mercs, and the berserkai.

Last edited:
Commenting portions are okay and all, but if you are commenting the scripting problems then you are also taking away what could be used in the server as well. Partial coding is never good. When I get home I'll check my script and see what to be changed and updated. Most likely xanthos evos needs the latest coding methods.

Xanthos Evo is not supported for Pub57
The one that is currently published on ServUO isn't compatible yes, but it's quite easy to fix. @Zsu can you post your Baseevo and BaseEvoMount scripts. I need to see the actual line of code that it is targeting as an error. As for the Hitching post script that line it's referring to should be something like this
C#:
public override bool ForceShowProperties{ get{ return true; }}

Reactions: Zsu
The one that is currently published on ServUO isn't compatible yes, but it's quite easy to fix. @Zsu can you post your Baseevo and BaseEvoMount scripts. I need to see the actual line of code that it is targeting as an error. As for the Hitching post script that line it's referring to should be something like this
C#:
public override bool ForceShowProperties{ get{ return true; }}
Yes thank you!

Attachments

• BaseEvo.cs
    16.1 KB · Views: 10
  • BaseMountEvo.cs
    16.9 KB · Views: 8
okay so @Zsu to fix these 2 you need to change

C#:
base.Damage( amount, defender );

into

return base.Damage( amount, defender );

for both BaseMountEvo, and BaseEvo

also post your shrinkcommand.cs so i can see what its referring to

Last edited:
okay so @Zsu to fix these 2 you need to change

C#:
base.Damage( amount, defender );

into

return base.Damage( amount, defender );

for both BaseMountEvo, and BaseEvo

also post your shrinkcommand.cs so i can see what its referring to
ok thanks you!!

Attachments

• ShrinkCommand.cs
    5.3 KB · Views: 4
ok thanks you!!
Will check this when I get home today, yesterday my computer was going slow was so I turned it off for the night. Might just upload my Updated Xantho's Suite updated for ServUO pub57. As this has been a hot topic for awhile and having the fixed version should reduce the amount of script support base around it.

so the shrink command that line it is referring to should be changed from
C#:
pet.Spawner.Remove( this );

to

pet.Spawner.Remove((ISpawnable)pet);

I posted an updated version in the resources now, it's a simple drag and drop

Last edited:
  • Love
Back