1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Favorite Adult Beverage?

Discussion in 'The Back Room' started by Hank, Nov 22, 2013.

1. Hank

Hank Active Member

This thread is intended for people at or above the legal drinking age of the country they reside.

A simple thread with one simple question. What is your favorite adult beverage?
    You can be as general or specific as you want!

I'll start off. One of my favorites has to be a nice creamy dark beer. Guinness is probably at the top of my list given its availability and most often favored during the cold months. Another one i favor that is a bit lighter and far less dark is Smithwick.On the liqur side of things I'm leaning towards dark rum and tanqueray gin! Away from tequila and vodka personally.

So feel free to reply with what you enjoy sipping, drinking and or chugging. :D

2. Milva

Admin Moderator

Pepsi :) had to say it!

3. Ravenwolfe

Moderator ServUO Developer

I also like dark beers, but Guinness is not one of them. I prefer Porters over Stouts and my current favorite is Breckenridge Vanilla Porter.

When its cold out, I like mulled wine.

In the summer, a good Sangria.

4. Hank

Hank Active Member

That's some good stuff, has a nice kick to it. :)

I have a friend who makes a delicious porter every year and then ages it for a year.
    mulled wine is good but i'm a sucker for hot cider and rum. I sneak a thermos of it into hockey games during the winter, really takes the cold edge off while you watch guys get slammed into the plexiglass haha.
    well made Sangria is definitely high up on my list of excellent summer time drinks! I probably drink more of that and hard tea then beer when the scorch is on!

I'll be honest i love water too, can't live without it.

5. Dian

Dian Active Member

Coffee is about the hardest thing I drink these days..
    I have definitely drank enough alcohol for 2 life times though... At some point, I just couldnt handle feeling like crap any more.

I dont miss drinking.

• Agree Agree x 1