Dpayne2841 submitted a new resource:

Group Dungeon System - Instance/Raid Style Dungeon System

Hello ServUO Community,

As everyone knows the access to RunUO scripts has become more difficult due to only being able to get them if you were a previous member. Which now you can't create a new account anymore. I've decided as I've noticed so have others to take on the task of picking up scripts/modification from RunUO and making them compatible with ServUO. For my first project is Group Dungeon System 1.5 a great system created by The Jedi. I want everyone to know that this system was not...

Read more about this resource...

Your welcome, I was once upon a time rather committed to RunUO's community. I feel I shouldn't let them down just because RunUO's website has died out. Then I found ServUO, figured I could continue my time here to help out the community. I'm in the process of transferring my server over, once that's complete I will open it up to players. Currently it just hosts my friends due to the massive overhaul it's getting. (Completely recreating the game in essence.)

I was actually not aware that you had to have a previous account to obtain RunUO scripts. That's really restrictive for new members trying to get valuable scripts from the old RunUO archive. Perhaps I should have a look-see through the archives there and find some of the more useful scripts and post them on here. The problem of course would be some may not be 100% ServUO compatible as-is, and I personally wouldn't have time to convert them since I'm focused on other things in ServUO ATM. Still, for those without RunUO accounts having access to scripts that need minor fixing is better than not having access to them at all.

RunUO was actually fixed a few months back, it was the case that new accounts could not be created because their email server was not working as intended so you never got the email confirmation. That is not the case anymore though and you can now create an account freely.

Awesome post though, we welcome your contributions :)

Last edited:
This is a nice system. The one bug that was never fixed though is if a player or group is inside a Group Dungeon and a staff member teleports in to help someone, it crashes the server.

I was actually not aware that you had to have a previous account to obtain RunUO scripts. That's really restrictive for new members trying to get valuable scripts from the old RunUO archive. Perhaps I should have a look-see through the archives there and find some of the more useful scripts and post them on here. The problem of course would be some may not be 100% ServUO compatible as-is, and I personally wouldn't have time to convert them since I'm focused on other things in ServUO ATM. Still, for those without RunUO accounts having access to scripts that need minor fixing is better than not having access to them at all.

Sorry to have given you wrong information it seems last thing I knew it was not acessable, but I was corrected in comments below sorry about that.

RunUO was actually fixed a few months back, it was the case that new accounts could not be created because their email server was not working as intended so you never got the email confirmation. That is not the case anymore though and you can now create an account freely.

Awesome post though, we welcome your contributions :)

Thank you for correcting me, I haven't checked on that on quite some time. I am glad to know RunUO is up again.

This is a nice system. The one bug that was never fixed though is if a player or group is inside a Group Dungeon and a staff member teleports in to help someone, it crashes the server.

Thank you for letting me know. I will look into it and once I develop a fix I will post the updates.

Back