1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Harvestable Drugs 2014-05-29

servuo

1. billy

billy New Member

billy submitted a new resource: http://www.runuo.com/community/threads/harvestable-drugs-runuo-2-0-callandor2k-ml-svn.100260/

Credit goes to: Sythen

Harvestable Drugs - servuo

Read more about this resource...

#1 billy, May 29, 2014
    Last edited: May 29, 2014
    • Two Thumbs Up Two Thumbs Up x 1
  2. Nytewyrm

Nytewyrm New Member

I tryed to install this system dropped them all in the right places however i get a error saying it is missing a reference on all the items. I am not sure what i did wrong and also what did you do to convert this over? cuz i have alot of runuo scripts i would like to convert to servuo just not sure how to do it yet.

3. billy

billy New Member

pm me and i can help you convert some stuff into format for you. and missing reference just copy and paste the error in here or pm it to me ill help you out

4. thor86

thor86 Member

Is there a way to limit the amount of seeds placed by someone? that way someone dont plant the whole road path with a script and just marco walking planting them everywhere? also is there a option to turn on players being able to cut there own or someone crops down? ,
    & if you double click the bong fast or marco clicking it does it lag up all the clients till there not stone anymore or is it just mine doing it?

5. Nuggzy

Nuggzy Member

Either comment out or delete all of the using Server.Scripts; lines in the scripts and this loads fine in pub 54.
    I have also included a K9 script to go along with it. I can't remember who the original author is, I helped modify this back on runuo to get it working with the drug system, glad to see it's working here. I have some other addons for the system I will upload as soon as I test them.

Attached Files:

6. Milva

Admin Moderator

Could I suggest if you find a few more scripts-plus this one above you posted
    To create a new custom release for them :) this will make finding them so much easier, thanks! Love the idea of the K-9 dog :)

7. Nuggzy

Nuggzy Member

Here are a couple more edits, these files check your stamina to keep you from stacking up uses and crashing the server.

Attached Files:

8. Jarick

Jarick Member

ServUO - [http://www.servuo.com] Version 0.5, Build 5959.14088
    Publish 54
    Core: Optimizing for 2 processors
    RandomImpl: CSPRandom (Software)
    Core: Loading config...
    Scripts: Compiling C# scripts...Failed with: 1 errors, 0 warnings
    Errors:
    + Items/Consumables/PowerScroll.cs:
    CS0101: Line 6: The namespace 'Server.Items' already contains a definition f
    or 'PowerScroll'
    Scripts: One or more scripts failed to compile or no script files were found.
    - Press return to exit, or R to try again.

I downloaded drug system get this error

9. ViWinfii

ViWinfii Member

Jarick, could you try to load ServUO in debug mode? The errors in debug mode will be more precise, but without knowing more it looks like you have more than one script defining the PowerScroll class. I didn't see PowerScroll used in this package unless I overlooked it.

10. PyrO

PyrO Active Member

Well there is no need for debug mode since it directly tells you that there are 2 definitions of PowerScroll there. One of them has to go and if there was a new one with this package (even if you didnt find it :p ) than this one should probably stay else the default one should stay

11. Jarick

Jarick Member

problem is dont know where it is located :p been searching

12. Lokai

Moderator ServUO Developer

In Windows Explorer, click on the Clients folder, then type "Powerscroll" in the search box, and all of the files with that name will appear. Delete the appropriate one.

13. Jarick

Jarick Member

Thank you awesome you fixed my drug probelm lol could have worded that better

• Funny Funny x 1