billy submitted a new resource: http://www.runuo.com/community/threads/harvestable-drugs-runuo-2-0-callandor2k-ml-svn.100260/

Credit goes to: Sythen

Harvestable Drugs - servuo

i dont take credit for this system the only thing i deserve is that i found this and i edit couple errors to convert over to servuo requirements. :)
but i do need some people to test it and i would like to edit much more just need ideas and bug reports :) i hope you guys enjoy the laughter as much as i did

Read more about this resource...

Last edited:
I tryed to install this system dropped them all in the right places however i get a error saying it is missing a reference on all the items. I am not sure what i did wrong and also what did you do to convert this over? cuz i have alot of runuo scripts i would like to convert to servuo just not sure how to do it yet.

pm me and i can help you convert some stuff into format for you. and missing reference just copy and paste the error in here or pm it to me ill help you out

Is there a way to limit the amount of seeds placed by someone? that way someone dont plant the whole road path with a script and just marco walking planting them everywhere? also is there a option to turn on players being able to cut there own or someone crops down? ,
& if you double click the bong fast or marco clicking it does it lag up all the clients till there not stone anymore or is it just mine doing it?

Either comment out or delete all of the using Server.Scripts; lines in the scripts and this loads fine in pub 54.
I have also included a K9 script to go along with it. I can't remember who the original author is, I helped modify this back on runuo to get it working with the drug system, glad to see it's working here. I have some other addons for the system I will upload as soon as I test them.

Attachments

• K9Unit.cs
    9.5 KB · Views: 18
Could I suggest if you find a few more scripts-plus this one above you posted
To create a new custom release for them :) this will make finding them so much easier, thanks! Love the idea of the K-9 dog :)

Here are a couple more edits, these files check your stamina to keep you from stacking up uses and crashing the server.

Attachments

• Marijuana_Joint.cs
    2.3 KB · Views: 13
  • Marijuana_WaterBong.cs
    2.3 KB · Views: 12
ServUO - [http://www.servuo.com] Version 0.5, Build 5959.14088
Publish 54
Core: Optimizing for 2 processors
RandomImpl: CSPRandom (Software)
Core: Loading config...
Scripts: Compiling C# scripts...Failed with: 1 errors, 0 warnings
Errors:
+ Items/Consumables/PowerScroll.cs:
CS0101: Line 6: The namespace 'Server.Items' already contains a definition f
or 'PowerScroll'
Scripts: One or more scripts failed to compile or no script files were found.
- Press return to exit, or R to try again.

I downloaded drug system get this error

ServUO - [http://www.servuo.com] Version 0.5, Build 5959.14088
Publish 54
Core: Optimizing for 2 processors
RandomImpl: CSPRandom (Software)
Core: Loading config...
Scripts: Compiling C# scripts...Failed with: 1 errors, 0 warnings
Errors:
+ Items/Consumables/PowerScroll.cs:
CS0101: Line 6: The namespace 'Server.Items' already contains a definition f
or 'PowerScroll'

I downloaded drug system get this error

Jarick, could you try to load ServUO in debug mode? The errors in debug mode will be more precise, but without knowing more it looks like you have more than one script defining the PowerScroll class. I didn't see PowerScroll used in this package unless I overlooked it.

Well there is no need for debug mode since it directly tells you that there are 2 definitions of PowerScroll there. One of them has to go and if there was a new one with this package (even if you didnt find it :p ) than this one should probably stay else the default one should stay

In Windows Explorer, click on the Clients folder, then type "Powerscroll" in the search box, and all of the files with that name will appear. Delete the appropriate one.

changed shrub to a dark green tree.....

public Marijuana_Crop(Mobile sower): base(Utility.RandomList(0x0CC7,0x0CC8))

Scripts: Compiling C# scripts...Failed with: 2 errors, 3 warnings
Warnings:
+ Harvestable Drugs/Quests/Dr FeelGood/DrFeelGood.cs:
CS0108: Line 17: 'DrFeelGood.m_SBInfos' hides inherited member 'MondainQuester.m_SBInfos'. Use the new keyword if hiding was intended.
+ Harvestable Drugs/Da Drug Dealer/DrugSystem_Dealer.cs:
CS0162: Line 104: Unreachable code detected
+ Harvestable Drugs/System Engine/DrugSystem_Engine.cs:
CS0169: Line 231: The field 'DrugSystem_Helper.DrugSystem_GrowTimer.alchemyValue' is never used
Errors:
+ Harvestable Drugs/K9Unit.cs:
CS0266: Line 291: Cannot implicitly convert type 'Server.IDamageable' to 'Server.Mobile'. An explicit conversion exists (are you missing a cast?)
CS0266: Line 317: Cannot implicitly convert type 'Server.IDamageable' to 'Server.Mobile'. An explicit conversion exists (are you missing a cast?)
CS1503: Line 428: Argument 1: cannot convert from 'Server.IDamageable' to 'Server.Mobile'
+ Harvestable Drugs/Quests/Dr FeelGood/DrFeelGoodQuest.cs:
CS0117: Line 52: 'PowerScroll' does not contain a definition for 'CreateAlchemy'

Can you give me some feed back on what im doing wrong

Scripts: Compiling C# scripts...Failed with: 2 errors, 3 warnings
Warnings:
+ Harvestable Drugs/Quests/Dr FeelGood/DrFeelGood.cs:
CS0108: Line 17: 'DrFeelGood.m_SBInfos' hides inherited member 'MondainQuester.m_SBInfos'. Use the new keyword if hiding was intended.
+ Harvestable Drugs/Da Drug Dealer/DrugSystem_Dealer.cs:
CS0162: Line 104: Unreachable code detected
+ Harvestable Drugs/System Engine/DrugSystem_Engine.cs:
CS0169: Line 231: The field 'DrugSystem_Helper.DrugSystem_GrowTimer.alchemyValue' is never used
Errors:
+ Harvestable Drugs/K9Unit.cs:
CS0266: Line 291: Cannot implicitly convert type 'Server.IDamageable' to 'Server.Mobile'. An explicit conversion exists (are you missing a cast?)
CS0266: Line 317: Cannot implicitly convert type 'Server.IDamageable' to 'Server.Mobile'. An explicit conversion exists (are you missing a cast?)
CS1503: Line 428: Argument 1: cannot convert from 'Server.IDamageable' to 'Server.Mobile'
+ Harvestable Drugs/Quests/Dr FeelGood/DrFeelGoodQuest.cs:
CS0117: Line 52: 'PowerScroll' does not contain a definition for 'CreateAlchemy'

Can you give me some feed back on what im doing wrong
I took out quests and all quest affiliated files..
It works best with servuo not runuo..cs0108 you need to make mondains legacy true..
Your not in mondains era and this script runs on mondains legacy
Post automatically merged:

Cs0117 do a // in front of that line.. you won't have powerscrolls..

I took out quests and all quest affiliated files..
It works best with servuo not runuo..cs0108 you need to make mondains legacy true..
Your not in mondains era and this script runs on mondains legacy
Post automatically merged:

Cs0117 do a // in front of that line.. you won't have powerscrolls..

actually as the developer of this system, I will say that it actually works better with RunUO. I created it for RunUO. Just wanted to point that out. :)

would it be possible to have the status bar give random numbers when high? and maybe give a bonus to luck when high? that way you can play high but you'll never know how much hp you have but have higher luck?

would it be possible to have the status bar give random numbers when high? and maybe give a bonus to luck when high? that way you can play high but you'll never know how much hp you have but have higher luck?

LOL

Love that idea.

Maybe random bursts of epic strength, but forgot how to cast spells all the sudden...

Mage: >IN VAS TANI<
~The Barbarian suddenly spawns a wondrous bronze tan.
Mage: >IN Vas An Noxtttani<
~Barbarian looks very ill
Mage: ~Reads spell from scroll again~
Mage: >IN MAST MANNI<
~Barbarian is suddenly a made of wood and curiously attracted to the mage
Mage: >VAS IN MANI<
No... NO... NOOOOO....
[CENSORED]

The Orc's were so horrified by what happened next, they left and agreed not to talk about the incident outside of therapy...

i love adding randomness to our server - this is something that could be easily done i think. just need to set a boolean variable in playermobile (on drugs?) and start editting scripts.

This sounds really cool if its working i will try when i get home! I want to take the drug dealers and create a commoner npc thats innocent and add them to cities so i can murder them. Also some seeds that only drop on champs that grow special beans that increase stats like wonderous fish do.

A magic bean.. interesting..
I got a issue with creating raw fish steaks to fish steaks.. not sure if adding hue to some fish now gives that hue to the steak. Creating clumps of fish steaks in my bag.. if more than four clumps the gump says it can't find them in the bag..less than four I got steak....

Back