1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hello Peeps

Discussion in 'New Join Forum' started by NewbCoder101, Dec 5, 2013.

1. NewbCoder101

NewbCoder101 New Member

hello everyone

name is jimmy i use to play uo back in the late 90's and was messing around on google and found this site and was wanting to learn more bout it as i read it is to do with private servers and was looking to get into it :p

well if there is anything else you wanna know just post or shot me a private message :p

2. tass23

Hi Newb, welcome to ServUO :)

3. Hank

Hank Active Member

NewbCoder101, First welcome to the servuo community I hope you feel at home here. Second i would suggest taking on some C# tutorials before or after you begin diving into the servuo code. doing so will make it easier on yourself when you come across something you have never seen before. I personally bought O'reily learning C# 3 (awesome for beginners) among other books. But if you like videos i'd suggest looking up on youtube 30 days to learn C# it should help you grasp the beginners stuff without being too confusing at first.
    At any rate, Welcome to servuo i hope you find your niche here in the community. :)

• Like Like x 1
  4. NewbCoder101

NewbCoder101 New Member

yeah i know a little bit bout C# as i have watched some of the tutorial videos on www.thenewboston.org xD