hello everyone

name is jimmy i use to play uo back in the late 90's and was messing around on google and found this site and was wanting to learn more bout it as i read it is to do with private servers and was looking to get into it :p

well if there is anything else you wanna know just post or shot me a private message :p

NewbCoder101, First welcome to the servuo community I hope you feel at home here. Second i would suggest taking on some C# tutorials before or after you begin diving into the servuo code. doing so will make it easier on yourself when you come across something you have never seen before. I personally bought O'reily learning C# 3 (awesome for beginners) among other books. But if you like videos i'd suggest looking up on youtube 30 days to learn C# it should help you grasp the beginners stuff without being too confusing at first.
At any rate, Welcome to servuo i hope you find your niche here in the community. :)

NewbCoder101, First welcome to the servuo community I hope you feel at home here. Second i would suggest taking on some C# tutorials before or after you begin diving into the servuo code. doing so will make it easier on yourself when you come across something you have never seen before. I personally bought O'reily learning C# 3 (awesome for beginners) among other books. But if you like videos i'd suggest looking up on youtube 30 days to learn C# it should help you grasp the beginners stuff without being too confusing at first.
At any rate, Welcome to servuo i hope you find your niche here in the community. :)

yeah i know a little bit bout C# as i have watched some of the tutorial videos on www.thenewboston.org xD

Back