ok, I got the Serve UO server working but I can not seem to locate the moongate script that is fully editable in game. By this I mean I had a script in justUO that was a moongate that I was able to make into a book to add locations important to me and all my staff where we all seen the rune or gate added to our moongate as well

no I have that one and it is not what I am looking for from what I understood it is a mix of the moongate library as listed above and the staff runebook basically a gate I can put in my pack and add or delete places as needed by adding a name and your exact cords and it will make a rune to it kinda like a runebook but minus the runes. does this make sense?

I remember using something like that, you could go to places that another staff member marked as soon as they marked it. I am going through old scripts and sites now looking around.
I did come across this semi related script that I want if you happen to know where i could download it. It is the first one listed on this page with the pictures and description. I will keep looking for the other one though.
http://www.uoex.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5916

that reminds me of the rune atlas Quasar it is a master runebook where it will store multiple runebooks in one book
[doublepost=1552714785][/doublepost]I have that in my shard now Milva it is not what I am looking for...... I have a question I just finally got the Serve UO server to work but I can not figure out how to change the shard name any ideas?

Back