Server : ServUO 57
Era : ML

Hi i want implement 1 attribute in craft shield drop or chance, but i don't have any luck with the implement.. i thinked are simple.. and not are..
i tryed modify baseshield.cs line 247 i lossing anything?
switch (Utility.Random(8)) { case 0: Attributes.BonusDex += attrInfo.ShieldBonusDex; break; case 1: Attributes.BonusStr += attrInfo.ShieldBonusStr; break; case 2: PhysicalBonus += attrInfo.ShieldPhysicalRandom; break; case 3: Attributes.ReflectPhysical += attrInfo.ShieldReflectPhys; break; case 4: ArmorAttributes.SelfRepair += attrInfo.ShieldSelfRepair; break; case 5: ColdBonus += attrInfo.ShieldColdRandom; break; case 6: Attributes.SpellChanneling += attrInfo.ShieldSpellChanneling; break; case 7: Attributes.AttackChance += attrInfo.ArmorHitChance; break; }

Server start with no problems..:confused:
Thanks before by hand.

When you say you "don't have any luck" what do you mean? What were you expecting to happen? By adding case 7 you were only getting a 1 in 8 chance that the shield would have that attribute, so were you expecting something different? What was the result? How many shields did you make?

"don't have any luck" is an expression from my country, srry..
I tried creating a lot of shields and didn't make any shields with hit chance increase, I think the real way to tweak this is in basicrunictool.cs I'm actually looking to enable hci on shields and try to remove the property "durability" or somehow turn it off for EVERYTHING. .
Can someone help me understand how to do it? Since playing I got what I was looking for however they started to come out runic tailor craft with hci parts,,

Back