Ultima Expansion
Endless Journey
I want to code an item that the player double clicks to summon or spawn a creature that the player controls like a tamed pet, and for the double clicked item used to summon it to disappear upon summoning.

After a few minutes I want the creature to vanish, and for the item to then reappear in the summoner's backpack. Also, if the summoned creature is killed, I want the item to reappear in the summoner's backpack. I want to make sure this happens whether the summoner is online or not (in case he loses connection).

What is the best way to go about this? I could particularly use some help on getting the item to reappear in the summoner's backpack if the creature's timer expires or is killed.

Any sample code to accomplish this would be very helpful also!

Thanks so much!

this is the pets logout and back in with player file
this is also easy to implement and configure to increase a players available petslots based on the intelligence of the character since after training some pets take up so many slots Max Followers Based On Intelligence

Attachments

• DecoPet.cs
    2.1 KB · Views: 16
I want to code an item that the player double clicks to summon or spawn a creature that the player controls like a tamed pet, and for the double clicked item used to summon it to disappear upon summoning.

After a few minutes I want the creature to vanish, and for the item to then reappear in the summoner's backpack. Also, if the summoned creature is killed, I want the item to reappear in the summoner's backpack. I want to make sure this happens whether the summoner is online or not (in case he loses connection).

What is the best way to go about this? I could particularly use some help on getting the item to reappear in the summoner's backpack if the creature's timer expires or is killed.

Any sample code to accomplish this would be very helpful also!

Thanks so much!
I would suggest a custom pet ball of summoning, HR. I mean most of what you want is right there and then you want to add some code from one of the summon spells, which will allow you a place in the code to add/remove the summoning item as well.

Back