I wanted to ask the community here before I get carried away with this..

Has anyone been working on the new fishing system for High Seas?

It is fairly complex, a lot of fish that are skill and location based. Some are used once caught to make bait for catching others, Some are able to make into trophies.. etc, etc..

So before I go starting this stuff soon, I would love to know if anyone is working on this stuff, maybe we can come together and consolidate work :)

We use a custom map too, so it would be extra work in areas for me to make it work both for OSI map based stuff, and my map. As far as locations that fish are found, anyways.

Lets get something going with this!

Someone was working on this at some point and I believe it was even posted, but there was a database migration and archived projects with broken links were removed.

I think I got lucky.. in that post, the links to the resource took you to everything BUT the fishing package, lol! Lucky, some one had posted it as a file attachment 2nd to last post there. Hope its the correct one, and not a hack.

I will go through it and see what it has and what it needs... if its worthy, I will continue working on it and repost what I end up with :)

I was in a hurry and forgot to add the link was broken, but some one had uploaded it on the 2nd page :)

I cant wait to see this fishing system I think will make me a happy camper lol.. im about to release my first script that I created as well currency system just drop in and play :)

Back