Ok I cant seem to get this to stick in the Script and I have a few like this in my server. I made a few Evo mounts based off the nightmare evo and when you mount the evo Charger it looks like a nightmare. I can in game change in props the itemid and it will hold form but in the script says ItemId is a error. the mounted ItemId for the charger is 16018. I am adding the two .cs so we might see where and how to set this in the script. Any info would be great and thanks again :) Have a awesome day :)

Attachments

• ChargerEvo.cs
    1.6 KB · Views: 6
  • DonatorHorseOfTheCavalry.cs
    2.4 KB · Views: 4
I write mine dif than you maybe try this? i have no evo's so cant test it. base(name, 0x11C, 0x3E92, AIType.AI_Mage, FightMode.Closest, 10, 1, 0.2, 0.4)

I write mine dif than you maybe try this? i have no evo's so cant test it. base(name, 0x11C, 0x3E92, AIType.AI_Mage, FightMode.Closest, 10, 1, 0.2, 0.4)
I know this is silly but could you show me in my evo charger script where to put this because I am unsure and what are these 0x11C, 0x3E92? That way if this works I will know and thanks again :) I am still learning this C# stuff heheI know name is #'s but how and where do I get #'s for names like this??

Last edited:
Back