When i place a house its following the cursor rather then the spot the house is placed is there any way to fix this? its quite annoying :/

Is this after you've actually placed the house? When placing one, the house will follow the cursor until you select the spot to set it down. If it's happening after, are you getting a message saying something like a house cannot go there?

When i get ready to place the house it shows like it suppose to but when it is placed it moves afew tiles over basically making it complicated to add houses for staff and players.

This happens when you move your game window (The one inside the client) away from it's default position of 0,0. If you move it back it will place multis in the correct position.

i did the resize took it off and the issue is still persisting its weird like u get ready to place the house in the spot u selected and it goes like 4 tiles west and 1 north or something like that from where u placed it.

This happens when you move your game window (The one inside the client) away from it's default position of 0,0. If you move it back it will place multis in the correct position.

There is any way to fix this behavior? it's really annoying because most of the people likes to center the "inner" uo window and sometimes is really hard to properly place a house

I know it is really annoying. I like my game window at the bottom left and my icons and bags open at the top.

But to place a house you have to move the game window to the top left corner of your client window. You can just move it back where you like it after though so it's no hardship really.

FB

Back