I put ths cripts in /ServUO-master/Scripts/Custom/ (permissions are good, 0750 dir and 0640 file)

cd /ServUO-Master
dotnet build
mono ServUO.exe

and the scripts don't work. I assume they never load.

Depending on your servuo version "I Think" you need to either restart- for older version or recompile- for new versions. Although I'm not that familiar with running a shard on anything but a local network, so I could be wrong here. lol I know, not much help, but at least it will keep your thread going.

What are the scripts you added and what are you trying to do with them?
Are you "adding" them into the game using the [add ITEM command?

I am still testing. So I dumped a simple script "RessurectionToken" which I downloaded from here. It is an [add, item. But it is not in the list and I cant' seem to "[add RessurectionToken"

What am I doing with it? Just testing for now.

if it is this one Misc - Resurrect Token it is a vitanex item and you are not spelling it correctly
namespace VitaNex.Items
{
public class ResurrectToken : Item
{
public override bool DisplayLootType { get { return false; } }

[Constructable]
public ResurrectToken()
: base(0x2AAA)
{
Name = "Resurrection Token";
Weight = 1.0;
Hue = 85;
Stackable = true;
LootType = LootType.Blessed;

it would need to be [add ResurrectToken

As Quasar stated, make sure you are spelling correctly or else it won't recognize it. Check your file and copy it's public class name, because thats what the [add uses to determine an item. So [Add "public class name" .

you can also use the [addmenu command and search for items that way if you are unsure of spelling.

Back