how do i replace the current unicorn animation in uosteam?

TheArt

Squire
Oct 21, 2018
Shard Name
Planes of Etria
What they are referring to is, they want to replace the animation of a creature with another animation.
Post automatically merged:

The animation is a VD file

Finaltwist

Squire
Sep 7, 2019
i wish there was an easy way to do this honestly... the unicorn anim here on servuo is really beautiful... just can't figure out how to change it, despite the 2 tutorials here. just seems incredibly difficult.

Rick Amortis

Citizen
Jul 28, 2020
Shard Name
Legends of Shekarial
AsYlum- (the person that updates UOFiddler) helped me figure it out

Finaltwist

Squire
Sep 7, 2019
you used UOfiddler?
wish there was a single file (anim file) you could just replace an existing anim with :/

TheArt

Squire
Oct 21, 2018
Shard Name
Planes of Etria
you used UOfiddler?
wish there was a single file (anim file) you could just replace an existing anim with :/
Trust me when I say this, once I figured it out, it became pretty easy. Thing is, I don't know how to replace creatures in anything that requires UOP for the anim, and have given up trying go do so.

I have my golden boy client - 7.0.15.1, Use ClassicUO to stop it from barfing on itself with me 30x30s and below, and that's about all I can say.

If he was using 7.0.45 or lower for his client, I could help, but I don't know after UOP becomes the client's primary read file.

you used UOfiddler?
Also, did you check out the turorial I made? I know there's som things that don't necessarily apply to you, but I do show in there how to use UO Fiddler to put VDs over others. https://www.servuo.com/threads/animate-in-uo-fiddler-with-ez-gif-tutorial.12655/

Last edited:

Finaltwist

Squire
Sep 7, 2019
yeah lol, its your tutorial that made me realize how many steps need to be taken and how difficult it is haha
i'd pay for someone to add children/unicorn to my art mul

Rick Amortis

Citizen
Jul 28, 2020
Shard Name
Legends of Shekarial
Trust me when I say this, once I figured it out, it became pretty easy. Thing is, I don't know how to replace creatures in anything that requires UOP for the anim, and have given up trying go do so.

I have my golden boy client - 7.0.15.1, Use ClassicUO to stop it from barfing on itself with me 30x30s and below, and that's about all I can say.

If he was using 7.0.45 or lower for his client, I could help, but I don't know after UOP becomes the client's primary read file.

Also, did you check out the turorial I made? I know there's som things that don't necessarily apply to you, but I do show in there how to use UO Fiddler to put VDs over others. https://www.servuo.com/threads/animate-in-uo-fiddler-with-ez-gif-tutorial.12655/

made it easy to install

Last edited:

golfin

Squire
Apr 24, 2018
Czech Republic
What does an external program have in common for players exchanging animation item IDs in anim.mul files? I do not understand. After all, UO Steam cannot and does not know such changes. It's not a developer program, but it's a player's helper.

Rick Amortis

Citizen
Jul 28, 2020
Shard Name
Legends of Shekarial
What does an external program have in common for players exchanging animation item IDs in anim.mul files? I do not understand. After all, UO Steam cannot and does not know such changes. It's not a developer program, but it's a player's helper.
i'm not sure what you're saying but we did get the problem fixed

golfin

Squire
Apr 24, 2018
Czech Republic
Ah, bad translation.
You asked: how do i replace the current unicorn animation in uosteam?

UO Steam is not a program for changing animations. Therefore, I do not understand the whole topic.

Rick Amortis

Citizen
Jul 28, 2020
Shard Name
Legends of Shekarial
Ah, bad translation.
You asked: how do i replace the current unicorn animation in uosteam?

UO Steam is not a program for changing animations. Therefore, I do not understand the whole topic.
i had zero experience with uofiddler when i asked that