What they are referring to is, they want to replace the animation of a creature with another animation.
Post automatically merged:

The animation is a VD file

i wish there was an easy way to do this honestly... the unicorn anim here on servuo is really beautiful... just can't figure out how to change it, despite the 2 tutorials here. just seems incredibly difficult.

you used UOfiddler?
wish there was a single file (anim file) you could just replace an existing anim with :/
Trust me when I say this, once I figured it out, it became pretty easy. Thing is, I don't know how to replace creatures in anything that requires UOP for the anim, and have given up trying go do so.

I have my golden boy client - 7.0.15.1, Use ClassicUO to stop it from barfing on itself with me 30x30s and below, and that's about all I can say.

If he was using 7.0.45 or lower for his client, I could help, but I don't know after UOP becomes the client's primary read file.

you used UOfiddler?
wish there was a single file (anim file) you could just replace an existing anim with :/
Also, did you check out the turorial I made? I know there's som things that don't necessarily apply to you, but I do show in there how to use UO Fiddler to put VDs over others. https://www.servuo.com/threads/animate-in-uo-fiddler-with-ez-gif-tutorial.12655/

Last edited:
yeah lol, its your tutorial that made me realize how many steps need to be taken and how difficult it is haha
i'd pay for someone to add children/unicorn to my art mul

Trust me when I say this, once I figured it out, it became pretty easy. Thing is, I don't know how to replace creatures in anything that requires UOP for the anim, and have given up trying go do so.

I have my golden boy client - 7.0.15.1, Use ClassicUO to stop it from barfing on itself with me 30x30s and below, and that's about all I can say.

If he was using 7.0.45 or lower for his client, I could help, but I don't know after UOP becomes the client's primary read file.

Also, did you check out the turorial I made? I know there's som things that don't necessarily apply to you, but I do show in there how to use UO Fiddler to put VDs over others. https://www.servuo.com/threads/animate-in-uo-fiddler-with-ez-gif-tutorial.12655/

made it easy to install

Last edited:
What does an external program have in common for players exchanging animation item IDs in anim.mul files? I do not understand. After all, UO Steam cannot and does not know such changes. It's not a developer program, but it's a player's helper.

What does an external program have in common for players exchanging animation item IDs in anim.mul files? I do not understand. After all, UO Steam cannot and does not know such changes. It's not a developer program, but it's a player's helper.
i'm not sure what you're saying but we did get the problem fixed

Ah, bad translation.
You asked: how do i replace the current unicorn animation in uosteam?

UO Steam is not a program for changing animations. Therefore, I do not understand the whole topic.

Ah, bad translation.
You asked: how do i replace the current unicorn animation in uosteam?

UO Steam is not a program for changing animations. Therefore, I do not understand the whole topic.
i had zero experience with uofiddler when i asked that

Back