Stoned Viking

SERIOUSLY TIRED OF GETTING EMAILS FROM THIS SITE ALL BECAUSE I NEEDED AN ACCOUNT TO DO SOMETHING HERE ONCE.

You could of removed that option in your profile- or even posted her and asked- swearing really was not needed and yes I can remove your account

To those who may have an issue with receiving emails from ServUO, you can opt out very easily through this link: https://www.servuo.com/account/contact-details

I remind everyone also, that when you signed up the option to opt out from site mailing was also available to you. Also, on each email there is a link on the bottom that will link to the above page.

I am very anti spam and am happy to say that ServUO has a very successful email reputation of 99%. To put this into perspective, 80% is considered a very good score. Also, to put this into perspective, this is the first complain that comes to mind.

apuu.sh_sOCNJ_fc4b2ed6af.png

I also would like to add, please do not let this opinion reflect poorly on stoned people...

I have a serious medical condition which requires me getting stoned almost constantly..
its called 'Not-Being-Stoned'.

Thank you. :p

Back