Hi,

So I found a script that will do [hueroomgen

but I need an area to spawn the hue's in?

50 x 60 I believe.

Does anyone have any blank custom maps or area's for hue rooms? I'm totally lost and confused trying to add in my own map tried downloading UO-Pixel and some custom maps but I've just put the mul files in my custom scripts folder because im not sure where to put them? also not sure when I've added a custom land / continent how do i actually teleport or find the co ords of the area to use the [go command?

I think I could create a teleporter so you can use a runegate to pay maybe 20k gold or something or a hue room ticket maybe to access it ? Obviously the place would need to make sure that you can't mark runes or recall once your in the hue room you can only get out using the gate to leave the area

really appreciate any help and advice thanks!

Hi,

So I found a script that will do [hueroomgen

but I need an area to spawn the hue's in?

50 x 60 I believe.

Does anyone have any blank custom maps or area's for hue rooms? I'm totally lost and confused trying to add in my own map tried downloading UO-Pixel and some custom maps but I've just put the mul files in my custom scripts folder because im not sure where to put them? also not sure when I've added a custom land / continent how do i actually teleport or find the co ords of the area to use the [go command?

I think I could create a teleporter so you can use a runegate to pay maybe 20k gold or something or a hue room ticket maybe to access it ? Obviously the place would need to make sure that you can't mark runes or recall once your in the hue room you can only get out using the gate to leave the area

really appreciate any help and advice thanks!
Use default map part, just teleport to "Green Acres"
[go "Green Acres"

if you want block current zone and use for players, add some invisible blockers to the area:
[tile losblocker - it's will disable any teleports to outsides.
[tile blocker - will block movements.

or you can download here Custom Region system to register your region in game and set special rules.

I've tried [go green acres but It says region name not found?

Is there a way to view like a giant map of all the lands / areas? Or would that need to be done via another programme ?

thanks for the reply's and advice!

Thank you found it !

question in the file how did i change it so you can't recall to green acres ? In this section somewhere ?

public override bool OnBeginSpellCast(Mobile m, ISpell s)
{
if ((s is GateTravelSpell || s is RecallSpell || s is MarkSpell || s is SacredJourneySpell) && m.IsPlayer())
{
m.SendMessage("You cannot cast that spell here.");
return false;
}

return base.OnBeginSpellCast(m, s);
}

I was thinking I could then add a chargeable teleporter ?

thanks

So you can do one of two things, you could simply create your own area within a black portion where most the dungeons are located or you can go in green acres which is a big open field, the coords for green acres are x=5445 y= 1155 x= 0

So...

I checked and tested on my server and noticed the teleport spell WAS allowed to be used in the green acres area.

On the Spellhelper file there is a restriction to marking a rune but not teleport or any other spell restrictions that i can see.

Noticed the region is classed as feluccia? is there any way to change it to trammel or to block harmful actions etc like all negative spells and attacks ?

So I've Tweaked the bold in red parts like that below was going to add all the attack spells but then realised that players could still hit with weapons?

using Server.Spells.Chivalry;
using Server.Spells.Fourth;
using Server.Spells.Third;
using Server.Spells.Seventh;
using Server.Spells.Sixth;
using System.Xml;

namespace Server.Regions
{
public class GreenAcres : BaseRegion
{
public GreenAcres(XmlElement xml, Map map, Region parent)
: base(xml, map, parent)
{
}

public override bool AllowHousing(Mobile from, Point3D p)
{
if (from.IsPlayer())
return false;

return base.AllowHousing(from, p);
}

public override bool OnBeginSpellCast(Mobile m, ISpell s)
{
if ((s is GateTravelSpell || s is RecallSpell || s is TeleportSpell || s is MarkSpell || s is SacredJourneySpell) && m.IsPlayer())
{
m.SendMessage("You cannot cast that spell here.");
return true;
}

return base.OnBeginSpellCast(m, s);
}
}
}

Figured it out for anything that is interested might help someone else out

Basically I copied and pasted haha a section from the jail region script into the green acres script so now negative actions are not allowed i.e no attacking no negative spells of any kind.

public override bool AllowBeneficial(Mobile from, Mobile target)
{
if (from.IsPlayer())
from.SendLocalizedMessage(1115999); // You may not do that in this area.

return (from.IsStaff());
}

Back