I got a new CPU... Server crashing... please help.

jayates

Rookie
Nov 13, 2013
Shard Name
Ultima Online Eternal Vengence
Hello I got a new CPU to run my server on. Iit was on a slave drive. I transfered the drive over and ServUO compiles just fine. But, when I try to log on it crashes. Can someone check my crash report please!
Server Crash Report
===================

ServUO Version 0.5, Build 6349.40628
Operating System: Microsoft Windows NT 6.2.9200.0
.NET Framework: 4.0.30319.42000
Time: 9/16/2020 7:45:10 PM
Mobiles: 10180
Items: 243576
Exception:
System.IO.IOException: The device is not ready.

at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)
at System.IO.Directory.InternalCreateDirectory(String fullPath, String path, Object dirSecurityObj, Boolean checkHost)
at System.IO.Directory.InternalCreateDirectoryHelper(String path, Boolean checkHost)
at Server.UOBlackBox.BlackBoxListener.StartChatWatcher()
at Server.UOBlackBox.BlackBoxLogin.OnLogin(LoginEventArgs e)
at Server.LoginEventHandler.Invoke(LoginEventArgs e)
at Server.EventSink.InvokeLogin(LoginEventArgs e) in c:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\ServUO Repack by zerodowned\Server\EventSink.cs:line 1588
at Server.Network.PacketHandlers.DoLogin(NetState state, Mobile m) in c:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\ServUO Repack by zerodowned\Server\Network\PacketHandlers.cs:line 2574
at Server.Network.PacketHandlers.LoginTimer.OnTick() in c:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\ServUO Repack by zerodowned\Server\Network\PacketHandlers.cs:line 2366
at Server.Timer.Slice() in c:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\ServUO Repack by zerodowned\Server\Timer.cs:line 410
at Server.Core.Main(String[] args) in c:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\ServUO Repack by zerodowned\Server\Main.cs:line 587[QUOTE][/QUOTE]

GoldDraco13

Squire
Aug 1, 2014
Canada
mycy4.com
Donate
Donate money to this user
You have a old version of UO Black Box, you need to remove it, the file watcher is causing a error due to the file missing!

after doing that, you should be able to fix the error, and if you want to use UO Black Box, the resource is in tools resource on this site, re download and set up as per instructions, UO Black Box doesn't use file watcher anymore, so this caused you the error! If you need anymore help, just message me.

jayates

Rookie
Nov 13, 2013
Shard Name
Ultima Online Eternal Vengence
I forgot to take Black Box out... lol. Awesome... Fixed!!!