Hello I got a new CPU to run my server on. Iit was on a slave drive. I transfered the drive over and ServUO compiles just fine. But, when I try to log on it crashes. Can someone check my crash report please! Server Crash Report =================== ServUO Version 0.5, Build 6349.40628 Operating System: Microsoft Windows NT 6.2.9200.0 .NET Framework: 4.0.30319.42000 Time: 9/16/2020 7:45:10 PM Mobiles: 10180 Items: 243576 Exception: System.IO.IOException: The device is not ready. at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath) at System.IO.Directory.InternalCreateDirectory(String fullPath, String path, Object dirSecurityObj, Boolean checkHost) at System.IO.Directory.InternalCreateDirectoryHelper(String path, Boolean checkHost) at Server.UOBlackBox.BlackBoxListener.StartChatWatcher() at Server.UOBlackBox.BlackBoxLogin.OnLogin(LoginEventArgs e) at Server.LoginEventHandler.Invoke(LoginEventArgs e) at Server.EventSink.InvokeLogin(LoginEventArgs e) in c:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\ServUO Repack by zerodowned\Server\EventSink.cs:line 1588 at Server.Network.PacketHandlers.DoLogin(NetState state, Mobile m) in c:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\ServUO Repack by zerodowned\Server\Network\PacketHandlers.cs:line 2574 at Server.Network.PacketHandlers.LoginTimer.OnTick() in c:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\ServUO Repack by zerodowned\Server\Network\PacketHandlers.cs:line 2366 at Server.Timer.Slice() in c:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\ServUO Repack by zerodowned\Server\Timer.cs:line 410 at Server.Core.Main(String[] args) in c:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\ServUO Repack by zerodowned\Server\Main.cs:line 587[QUOTE][/QUOTE]

You have a old version of UO Black Box, you need to remove it, the file watcher is causing a error due to the file missing!

after doing that, you should be able to fix the error, and if you want to use UO Black Box, the resource is in tools resource on this site, re download and set up as per instructions, UO Black Box doesn't use file watcher anymore, so this caused you the error! If you need anymore help, just message me.

Gonna use UO Black Box I think. Installed it and got these errors:
Scripts: Compiling C# scripts...Failed with: 2 errors, 0 warnings
Errors:
+ UOBlackBox/Main/BBServerClient.cs:
CS1056: Line 107: Unexpected character '$'
+ UOBlackBox/Map/BBHeatMap.cs:
CS1519: Line 99: Invalid token '=' in class, struct, or interface member declaration
CS1519: Line 237: Invalid token '=' in class, struct, or interface member declaration
CS1519: Line 237: Invalid token '(' in class, struct, or interface member declaration
CS1519: Line 247: Invalid token '=' in class, struct, or interface member declaration
CS1519: Line 247: Invalid token '(' in class, struct, or interface member declaration
CS1519: Line 257: Invalid token '=' in class, struct, or interface member declaration
CS1519: Line 257: Invalid token '(' in class, struct, or interface member declaration
CS1519: Line 267: Invalid token '=' in class, struct, or interface member declaration
CS1519: Line 267: Invalid token '(' in class, struct, or interface member declaration
CS1519: Line 277: Invalid token '=' in class, struct, or interface member declaration
CS1519: Line 277: Invalid token '(' in class, struct, or interface member declaration
CS1519: Line 287: Invalid token '=' in class, struct, or interface member declaration
CS1519: Line 287: Invalid token '(' in class, struct, or interface member declaration
CS1519: Line 297: Invalid token '=' in class, struct, or interface member declaration
CS1519: Line 297: Invalid token '(' in class, struct, or interface member declaration
CS1519: Line 307: Invalid token '=' in class, struct, or interface member declaration
CS1519: Line 307: Invalid token '(' in class, struct, or interface member declaration
Scripts: One or more scripts failed to compile or no script files were found.
- Press return to exit, or R to try again.

you are using a older net frameworks and I forgot to edit those strings to use a older format, my bad, give me 5 mins to give you a fixed file!

Here is the fix, it wasn't the string, it was defining default values to props, but anyways, I fixed it in the attached file and for next release!

Attachments

• BBHeatMap.cs
    11.7 KB · Views: 2
Will that fix the other error too?
+ UOBlackBox/Main/BBServerClient.cs:
CS1056: Line 107: Unexpected character '$'
Post automatically merged:

Well... it definetly took alot of the errors out. Still got a few though.
CS1519: Line 266: Invalid token '=' in class, struct, or interface member declaration
CS1519: Line 266: Invalid token '(' in class, struct, or interface member declaration

Well... it definetly took alot of the errors out. Still got a few though.
CS1519: Line 266: Invalid token '=' in class, struct, or interface member declaration
CS1519: Line 266: Invalid token '(' in class, struct, or interface member declaration

will try... ty

Sorry to keep bothering you bro. But, now here's the new errors... lol:
Errors:
CS0246: Line 258: The type or namespace name 'CreatureDeathEventArgs' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
CS0246: Line 278: The type or namespace name 'PlayerMurderedEventArgs' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
CS0246: Line 288: The type or namespace name 'QuestCompleteEventArgs' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
CS0246: Line 308: The type or namespace name 'TameCreatureEventArgs' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
CS0246: Line 318: The type or namespace name 'ValidVendorPurchaseEventArgs' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
CS0246: Line 328: The type or namespace name 'ValidVendorSellEventArgs' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

Version 0.5, Build 6349.40628 SerUO LoA

Version 0.5, Build 6349.40628 ServUO Land Of Archon (a repack that was uploaded).

I'll have to get a copy of this server to find the right solution for your errors, unless you are willing to go see what event.sinks it has and compare and make the changes needed to use the args from it! The other solution is to update your ServUO to at least Pub 57!

Back