Tukaram submitted a new resource:

Ilutzio's Quest Creator - handy quest script creator

I did not make this program - and actually don't know where I got it. I was going through my UO files and found it. It has a readme file with credits. It was written for RunUO ver 2, but still works with ServUO.

It is very easy to use, and includes a nice help screen. There are 6 quests included - but they are in German ha ha. I used them as a reference to see what the program can do. You can easily see how to make a nested quest, person A sends you for an item, you take the item to...

Read more about this resource...

Thank you so much for something like this. i know you didn't make it, but thank you for bringing it back to the community! Much Appreciated!

The Gump shows black text on a semi-transparent black background and i cnt read it (using enhanced client) I tried setting the BASEFONT COLOR to #ffff00 (yellow) and it still showing black. is there a way to force the enhanced client to see the text as yellow? only one user on my shard is using the classic client

The Gump shows black text on a semi-transparent black background and i cnt read it (using enhanced client) I tried setting the BASEFONT COLOR to #ffff00 (yellow) and it still showing black. is there a way to force the enhanced client to see the text as yellow? only one user on my shard is using the classic client
Hey Cmoney,
I know it's been a good while since ya posted this, but I am dealing with that situation as well. I am curious if you had found a fix on this..

I've only recently been using that. In this instance the player will not be able to do the quest again.

In the past I've used an if/else type of message to allow a quest to be completed only once by tagging the account if X item has already been turned in. In this instance the player will continue to be able to do the quest, they will just get gold or whatever you decide for continuing to do the quest.

Is there a tool somewhere that does more advanced quests that don't assume scripting knowledge like the XML spawner does?

Back