Massapequa submitted a new resource:

In Depth Anatomy Skill - Anatomy overhaul

I've always found the Anatomy skill fairly boring to use on NPCs and other players and somewhat useless in terms of the information it gives as an "on use" skill. So, I've overhauled the Skill to a format that allows the user to get a load of more information when inspecting the creature or player by presenting them with a useful gump based off of the animal lore skill. It's basically animal lore for non-tamable creatures.

The anatomy gump for NPCs is in depth and contains 6 pages of info...

Read more about this resource...

I think this is a very cool and interesting reworking and expansion of a nominally useful skill (other than for Healing and Damage). It is not something I would use, as I tend to prefer to avoid utilizing actual knowledge of numbers and stats, feeling it is a bit meta for my shard, but I think you have done a great job. Kudos!

This looks absolutely amazing! Wish I could get it to work!!!
Got this error:
+ Skills/In Depth Anatomy/CreatureAnatomyGump.cs:
CS0246: Line 221: The type or namespace name 'AbilityProfile' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
Hey so it looks like you're missing the AbilityProfile.cs file. At least that's what I think.
Check so see if you have it. It should be in ServUO/Scrips/Services/Pet training
It's something that came with my version of ServUO. I'm not sure if you're working with a different version of ServUO than I am, but Ill attach the file if you don't have it.

Hope this helps and thanks for the comment :)

Ty... Nah, I don't have it. Using a different version of ServUO. It's really late so, gonna test it tomorrow morning... again thank you!

New errors lol....
Errors:
+ CUSTOM/In Depth Anatomy/AbilityProfile.cs:
CS0246: Line 12: The type or namespace name 'MagicalAbility' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
CS0246: Line 15: The type or namespace name 'AreaEffect' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
CS0246: Line 18: The type or namespace name 'SpecialAbility' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
CS0118: Line 62: 'Server.Mobiles.AbilityProfile.MagicalAbility' is a 'property' but is used like a 'type'
CS0246: Line 86: The type or namespace name 'SpecialAbility' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
CS0246: Line 109: The type or namespace name 'AreaEffect' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
CS0118: Line 155: 'Server.Mobiles.AbilityProfile.MagicalAbility' is a 'property' but is used like a 'type'
CS0246: Line 164: The type or namespace name 'SpecialAbility' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
CS0246: Line 194: The type or namespace name 'AreaEffect' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
CS0118: Line 338: 'Server.Mobiles.AbilityProfile.MagicalAbility' is a 'property' but is used like a 'type'
CS0246: Line 355: The type or namespace name 'SpecialAbility' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
CS0246: Line 369: The type or namespace name 'SpecialAbility' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
CS0118: Line 402: 'Server.Mobiles.AbilityProfile.MagicalAbility' is a 'property' but is used like a 'type'
CS0118: Line 407: 'Server.Mobiles.AbilityProfile.MagicalAbility' is a 'property' but is used like a 'type'
CS0118: Line 485: 'Server.Mobiles.AbilityProfile.MagicalAbility' is a 'property' but is used like a 'type'
CS0118: Line 485: 'Server.Mobiles.AbilityProfile.MagicalAbility' is a 'property' but is used like a 'type'
CS0118: Line 504: 'Server.Mobiles.AbilityProfile.MagicalAbility' is a 'property' but is used like a 'type'
CS0246: Line 571: The type or namespace name 'SpecialAbility' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
CS0246: Line 584: The type or namespace name 'SpecialAbility' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
CS0246: Line 589: The type or namespace name 'AreaEffect' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
CS0246: Line 602: The type or namespace name 'AreaEffect' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
Scripts: One or more scripts failed to compile or no script files were found.
- Press return to exit, or R to try again.

Maybe some mods in PlayerMobile, Basecreature, or other files???
Nah, I purposely didn't edit those because I didn't want others to have to alter large and complicated files like those. Tried to keep it simple lol

New errors lol....
Errors:
+ CUSTOM/In Depth Anatomy/AbilityProfile.cs:
CS0246: Line 12: The type or namespace name 'MagicalAbility' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
CS0246: Line 15: The type or namespace name 'AreaEffect' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
CS0246: Line 18: The type or namespace name 'SpecialAbility' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
CS0118: Line 62: 'Server.Mobiles.AbilityProfile.MagicalAbility' is a 'property' but is used like a 'type'
CS0246: Line 86: The type or namespace name 'SpecialAbility' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
CS0246: Line 109: The type or namespace name 'AreaEffect' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
CS0118: Line 155: 'Server.Mobiles.AbilityProfile.MagicalAbility' is a 'property' but is used like a 'type'
CS0246: Line 164: The type or namespace name 'SpecialAbility' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
CS0246: Line 194: The type or namespace name 'AreaEffect' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
CS0118: Line 338: 'Server.Mobiles.AbilityProfile.MagicalAbility' is a 'property' but is used like a 'type'
CS0246: Line 355: The type or namespace name 'SpecialAbility' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
CS0246: Line 369: The type or namespace name 'SpecialAbility' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
CS0118: Line 402: 'Server.Mobiles.AbilityProfile.MagicalAbility' is a 'property' but is used like a 'type'
CS0118: Line 407: 'Server.Mobiles.AbilityProfile.MagicalAbility' is a 'property' but is used like a 'type'
CS0118: Line 504: 'Server.Mobiles.AbilityProfile.MagicalAbility' is a 'property' but is used like a 'type'
CS0246: Line 571: The type or namespace name 'SpecialAbility' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
CS0246: Line 584: The type or namespace name 'SpecialAbility' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
CS0246: Line 589: The type or namespace name 'AreaEffect' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
CS0246: Line 602: The type or namespace name 'AreaEffect' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
Scripts: One or more scripts failed to compile or no script files were found.
- Press return to exit, or R to try again.
Based on these errors you're getting it just looks like you're missing files that are being called by the scrips. I could give you those, but I think they'll just keep making things more complicated.
What I did try was making a version of CreatureAnatomyGump that didn't use the AbilityProfile file.
Try to replace that CreatureAnatomyGump with this new one and get rid of AbilityProfile.

This compiled on my end and hope it works for you.
Good luck!

Attachments

• CreatureAnatomyGump.cs
    13.7 KB · Views: 2
Back