I had posted this elsewhere, maybes that particular forum isn't as used as much, or maybe know one knows, or doesn't want to share the secret lmao. Anyways I thought this would be in basweapon.cs (and maybe it is, there is like 2000 lines of code in it). Anyways I'm looking for ipy like mechanics. You instAhit with a hally, then equip the katana and basically hit again right away. As of now the hally is insta hitting but when u equity the katana it's in a timer to hit again, whereas I also want that to instahit as in ipy. Thanks.

I had posted this elsewhere, maybes that particular forum isn't as used as much, or maybe know one knows, or doesn't want to share the secret lmao. Anyways I thought this would be in basweapon.cs (and maybe it is, there is like 2000 lines of code in it). Anyways I'm looking for ipy like mechanics. You instAhit with a hally, then equip the katana and basically hit again right away. As of now the hally is insta hitting but when u equity the katana it's in a timer to hit again, whereas I also want that to instahit as in ipy. Thanks.

Everything you need to modify is in BaseWeapon.cs

You'll need to modify OnEquip so that it doesn't add to the timer when you equip a weapon and then youll need to add the last swing timer OnSwing, but you'll also need to create an algorithm so that it can check which weapon your using and check to see if that weapons swing timer is past the current amount of time that has passed.

Basically so that hally hits to katana hits dont take a full hally swing cycle, instead they would take the katana swing cycle, and then if you wanted to switch to halberd, then itll take the longer cycle for halberd.

Back