Resource icon

Item Id and Self Repair .99

No permission to download

ATruGod

Dec 26, 2014
Thanks ATruGod. Whats your opinion about immidiately idem id effect for all unidentyfied items inside npc corpse if player with 100 item id target this corpse as item id target. I think its a good choice to prevent problems with loot -and later transport - many of unidentyfied items due deeper dungeons/area exploration especially items unused for a player profession or simple - low stats/atributes items.
So add this else if statement before the other else if statement in the target of the ItemID.cs. I didn't actually test it but it compiles. It should id all items with ItemID of 100 (or more) on targeted corpses. This does not do any notoriety checks.
Code:
else if (o is Corpse)
                {
                    PlayerMobile pm = from as PlayerMobile;

if (pm.Skills[SkillName.ItemID].Base >= 100.0)
                    {
                        Container cont = (Container)o;
                        foreach (Item item in cont.Items)
                          {
                                  if (item is BaseWeapon)
                                      ((BaseWeapon)item).Identified = true;
                                  else if (item is BaseClothing)
                                      ((BaseClothing)item).Identified = true;
                                  else if (item is BaseJewel)
                                      ((BaseJewel)item).Identified = true;
                                  else if (item is BaseArmor)
                                      ((BaseArmor)item).Identified = true;
                          }
                    }
                }

Firebird123

Jun 6, 2018
personal and family server only
Shard Name
Dark Hills
For anyone who does not want to add the Self Repair part of this modification, just ignore the AOS.cs file and it's edits. That's the only place edits are made to add Self Repair, so focus on everything else. Also, if your expansion is set to Pre-AOS, then you can ignore the BaseClothing.cs, BaseJewel.cs and any edits that mention Clothing or Jewels in the other .cs's.

To users as new as I am, it is helpful to recognize that the files in this download are for you to open, read, and compare to the files you already have. You'll find the edits in the downloaded file by Ctrl+F searching the scripts for keywords like "ItemID" "Mod" or "Item Identification".

yaqelous

Jun 17, 2019
hey guys im having a issue with implementing this script system i really want it too.. my issue is errors
Errors:
+ Items/Equipment/Armor/BaseArmor.cs:
CS0246: Line 55: The type or namespace name 'ArmorQuality' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
CS0246: Line 645: The type or namespace name 'ArmorQuality' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
+ Items/Equipment/Jewelry/BaseJewel.cs:
CS0246: Line 337: The type or namespace name 'ArmorQuality' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
CS0246: Line 354: The type or namespace name 'ArmorQuality' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
+ Items/Equipment/Weapons/BaseWeapon.cs:
CS0246: Line 92: The type or namespace name 'WeaponQuality' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
CS0246: Line 345: The type or namespace name 'WeaponQuality' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

Any chance of a lil help fixing this? as i really want this to work

bojangles2872

Jul 29, 2018
hey guys im having a issue with implementing this script system i really want it too.. my issue is errors
Errors:
+ Items/Equipment/Armor/BaseArmor.cs:
CS0246: Line 55: The type or namespace name 'ArmorQuality' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
CS0246: Line 645: The type or namespace name 'ArmorQuality' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
+ Items/Equipment/Jewelry/BaseJewel.cs:
CS0246: Line 337: The type or namespace name 'ArmorQuality' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
CS0246: Line 354: The type or namespace name 'ArmorQuality' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
+ Items/Equipment/Weapons/BaseWeapon.cs:
CS0246: Line 92: The type or namespace name 'WeaponQuality' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
CS0246: Line 345: The type or namespace name 'WeaponQuality' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

Any chance of a lil help fixing this? as i really want this to work
I think it is ItemQuality now. Change them and see if it works

yaqelous

Jun 17, 2019
so i made the changes and iv now gained new errors now .. keep in mind all i did was edit those 6 lines of code to change them to ItemQuality this is the new errors.
i appreciate the help id love to get this implemented..

Errors:
+ Abilities/Enhancement.cs:
CS0246: Line 15: The type or namespace name 'ExtendedWeaponAttributes' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
CS0246: Line 259: The type or namespace name 'ExtendedWeaponAttribute' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
CS0246: Line 274: The type or namespace name 'ExtendedWeaponAttribute' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
+ CUSTOM/November Testing/Good/SocketableBaseTalisman.cs:
CS0246: Line 397: The type or namespace name 'NegativeAttributes' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
CS0246: Line 424: The type or namespace name 'NegativeAttributes' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
+ Items/Equipment/Spellbooks/Spellbook.cs:
CS0246: Line 88: The type or namespace name 'NegativeAttributes' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
CS0246: Line 154: The type or namespace name 'NegativeAttributes' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
+ Items/Equipment/Talismans/BaseTalisman.cs:
CS0246: Line 389: The type or namespace name 'NegativeAttributes' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
CS0246: Line 416: The type or namespace name 'NegativeAttributes' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
+ Services/RunicReforging/RunicReforging.cs:
CS0246: Line 2346: The type or namespace name 'ExtendedWeaponAttributes' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
CS0246: Line 2414: The type or namespace name 'NegativeAttributes' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
+ Skills/Imbuing/Core/Imbuing.cs:
CS0246: Line 1873: The type or namespace name 'ExtendedWeaponAttribute' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
CS0246: Line 1998: The type or namespace name 'ExtendedWeaponAttribute' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
CS0246: Line 2140: The type or namespace name 'ExtendedWeaponAttribute' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
Scripts: One or more scripts failed to compile or no script files were found.
- Press return to exit, or R to try again.