Hey guys, site looks really nice :)
Its quite a rush of emotions stopping by. Really glad to see this place still here.

For those that remember me.. I apologize for the sudden disappearing act. It was necessary, and very difficult to do. Hope no one had/has any hard feelings.

Love you all :)

Hey guys, site looks really nice :)
Its quite a rush of emotions stopping by. Really glad to see this place still here.

For those that remember me.. I apologize for the sudden disappearing act. It was necessary, and very difficult to do. Hope no one had/has any hard feelings.

Love you all :)

Shit happens. Nice to hear from you again :)

I wasnt going to mention this, but because there are some here still that remember my wife, Talshani, aka Amaranda, aka Ronoke, and were good friends with her... it felt wrong to not say anything just the same..

She got some bad cancer a couple years back. 'Treatment' was not doing anything good, so it was cut out. She's still just recovering as I write this, just going on about 2 weeks since surgery. They 'got what they knew of'.

Anyways, we're potentially about to move to get out of the city, to a bit more country living for some peace and quiet. We may boot our old shard up just to have something to do together again for a bit. So I may stop by from time to time, yet. If nothing else but to say hello.

Thanks for the reply's

-edit
My avatar say's im a Rookie ;)

I wasnt going to mention this, but because there are some here still that remember my wife, Talshani, aka Amaranda, aka Ronoke, and were good friends with her... it felt wrong to not say anything just the same..

She got some bad cancer a couple years back. 'Treatment' was not doing anything good, so it was cut out. She's still just recovering as I write this, just going on about 2 weeks since surgery. They 'got what they knew of'.

Anyways, we're potentially about to move to get out of the city, to a bit more country living for some peace and quiet. We may boot our old shard up just to have something to do together again for a bit. So I may stop by from time to time, yet. If nothing else but to say hello.

Thanks for the reply's

-edit
My avatar say's im a Rookie ;)
Wow Dian....that's so terrible! I am glad she is recovering now though!
*fingers crossed* things keep going in your favor!

Nice to see you dropping back in though.
Seems some of us happened back about the same time, it seems.
Like some internal mechanism telling us to go back to ServUO. LOL

Anyway, welcome back!

Back