Voxpire

Vita-Nex
Administrator
Voxpire submitted a new resource:

Knive's Town Houses - "Turn static buildings into homes, turn anything into a home" - Knives

Knives said:
Commands:

[TownHouses: View a list of all TownHouses and access their menus here. You can also create new TownHouses from this menu.

[TownHouseErrors, [the: View or report errors in the TownHouse system. Very similar to previous Error systems in Chat and TownHouses.

"Create rental contract": If allowed, players can use this spoken command in their home to begin the setup for renting portions of their home.

"Check...

Read more about this resource...

I have this installed but it crashed my enhanced client once i hit claim house. most up to date client and server. Any suggestions?

Using Classic Client and the latest update from servuo as of 03/25/2020 revision 9985 now getting these errors:
th error.PNG

should I just comment the code out?
th code Capture.PNG

Trying to get this to work but got some errors.

It might be because im using RUNUO 2.6 and 7.042.0 UO client?

C#:
errors:
 + Customs / Items / TownHouseSign.cs:
    CS1061: Line 1226: System.Collections.ArrayList does not contain a definition for Keys and could not find any Keys add-on method that accepts a first argument of type System.Collections.ArrayList (missing a using directive or composition reference?)
    CS1061: Line 1254: object does not contain a definition for Item and could not find any Item add-on method that accepts an initial object of type object (is there a missing directive or a composition reference?)
    CS1061: Line 1256: object does not contain a definition for Item and could not find any Item add-on method that accepts an initial object of type object (missing a using directive or composition reference?)
    CS1061: Line 1257: object does not contain an item definition and could not find any Item add-on method that accepts an initial object type argument (is there a missing directive or a composition reference?)
    CS1061: Line 1258: object does not contain a definition for Item and could not find any Item add-on method that accepts a first object of type object (is there a missing directive or a composition reference?)
    CS1061: Line 1259: object does not contain an item definition and could not find any Item add-on method that accepts an initial object type argument (is there a missing directive or a composition reference?)
    CS1061: Line 1261: object does not contain a definition for Item and could not find any Item add-on method that accepts an initial object of type object (is there a missing directive or a composition reference?)
    CS0246: Line 1288: Could not find type or namespace name AddonToolComponent (missing a using directive or composition reference?)
    CS0117: Line 1541: Server.Multis.BaseHouse does not contain a definition for AtAccountHouseLimit
 + Customs / Items / RentalContract.cs:
    CS1061: Line 212: System.Collections.ArrayList does not contain a definition for Keys, and no Keys add-on method could be found that accepts a first argument of type System.Collections.ArrayList (missing a using directive or composition reference?)
 + Customs / Misc / General.cs:
    CS1061: Line 66: Knives.TownHouses.TownHouse does not contain an IsSameAccount definition, and no IsSameAccount add-on method was found that accepts a first Knives.TownHouses.TownHouse type argument (missing a directive or a composite reference?)

I see that whenever the server is restarted, the timers for rent reset completely.
Just tested this and had 3 days left until due date (weekly rent), and after restarting the server, the due date went back to 7 days.

Any way to prevent this from happening?

I admit I never fixed that on my server. My plan was to one day replace the timers with a fixed day/date value but I never got around to looking at it.

Using ServUO LoA publish 54 I think but, got these errors:
Errors:
+ CUSTOM/New Systems/TownHouses/Items/TownHouseSign.cs:
CS1061: Line 1254: 'object' does not contain a definition for 'Item' and no extension method 'Item' accepting a first argument of type 'object' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
CS1061: Line 1256: 'object' does not contain a definition for 'Item' and no extension method 'Item' accepting a first argument of type 'object' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
CS1061: Line 1257: 'object' does not contain a definition for 'Item' and no extension method 'Item' accepting a first argument of type 'object' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
CS1061: Line 1258: 'object' does not contain a definition for 'Item' and no extension method 'Item' accepting a first argument of type 'object' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
CS1061: Line 1259: 'object' does not contain a definition for 'Item' and no extension method 'Item' accepting a first argument of type 'object' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
CS1061: Line 1261: 'object' does not contain a definition for 'Item' and no extension method 'Item' accepting a first argument of type 'object' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
CS0117: Line 1541: 'Server.Multis.BaseHouse' does not contain a definition for 'AtAccountHouseLimit'

i am in the same boat as you. I am using the latest ServUO distro. Version 0.5, Build 7506.3271

Scripts: Compiling C# scripts...Failed with: 1 errors, 0 warnings
Errors:
+ Custom/Town Houses/Items/TownHouse.cs:
CS0234: Line 8: The type or namespace name 'Deeds' does not exist in the namespace 'Server.Multis' (are you missing an assembly reference?)
CS0246: Line 14: The type or namespace name 'VersionHouse' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
CS0246: Line 79: The type or namespace name 'HouseDeed' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
CS0115: Line 43: 'TownHouse.Area': no suitable method found to override
CS0115: Line 79: 'TownHouse.GetDeed()': no suitable method found to override
CS0115: Line 148: 'TownHouse.IsInside(Point3D, int)': no suitable method found to override
CS0115: Line 193: 'TownHouse.GetNewVendorSystemMaxVendors()': no suitable method found to override
CS0115: Line 198: 'TownHouse.GetAosMaxSecures()': no suitable method found to override
CS0115: Line 203: 'TownHouse.GetAosMaxLockdowns()': no suitable method found to override
CS0115: Line 208: 'TownHouse.OnMapChange()': no suitable method found to override
CS0115: Line 218: 'TownHouse.OnLocationChange(Point3D)': no suitable method found to override
CS0115: Line 228: 'TownHouse.OnSpeech(SpeechEventArgs)': no suitable method found to override
CS0115: Line 261: 'TownHouse.OnDelete()': no suitable method found to override
CS0115: Line 281: 'TownHouse.OnAfterDelete()': no suitable method found to override
CS0115: Line 288: 'TownHouse.Serialize(GenericWriter)': no suitable method found to override
CS0115: Line 303: 'TownHouse.Deserialize(GenericReader)': no suitable method found to override
Scripts: One or more scripts failed to compile or no script files were found.
- Press return to exit, or R to try again.

Im no coder...and this is beyond me.

2nd question.

why does it give me multiple errors when it states there is only one?

Not sure where i can get the RUOVersion.cs, but this is the first time that i am hearing of it. Where can i get this potenial savior of a file?

I would really like to use this! I am getting these errors on 'dotnet build'....
/home/uo/ServUO-master/Scripts/c.downloaded/townhouses/TownHouse.cs(199,29): error CS0115: 'TownHouse.GetNewVendorSystemMaxVendors()': no suitable method found to override [/home/uo/ServUO-master/Scripts/Scripts.csproj]
/home/uo/ServUO-master/Scripts/c.downloaded/townhouses/RUOVersion.cs(88,33): error CS0234: The type or namespace name 'Deeds' does not exist in the namespace 'Server.Multis' (are you missing an assembly reference?) [/home/uo/ServUO-master/Scripts/Scripts.csproj]
/home/uo/ServUO-master/Scripts/c.downloaded/townhouses/RUOVersion.cs(88,49): error CS0115: 'VersionHouse.GetDeed()': no suitable method found to override [/home/uo/ServUO-master/Scripts/Scripts.csproj]

Build FAILED.

/home/uo/ServUO-master/Scripts/c.downloaded/townhouses/TownHouse.cs(199,29): error CS0115: 'TownHouse.GetNewVendorSystemMaxVendors()': no suitable method found to override [/home/uo/ServUO-master/Scripts/Scripts.csproj]
/home/uo/ServUO-master/Scripts/c.downloaded/townhouses/RUOVersion.cs(88,33): error CS0234: The type or namespace name 'Deeds' does not exist in the namespace 'Server.Multis' (are you missing an assembly reference?) [/home/uo/ServUO-master/Scripts/Scripts.csproj]
/home/uo/ServUO-master/Scripts/c.downloaded/townhouses/RUOVersion.cs(88,49): error CS0115: 'VersionHouse.GetDeed()': no suitable method found to override [/home/uo/ServUO-master/Scripts/Scripts.csproj]
0 Warning(s)
3 Error(s)

I see that whenever the server is restarted, the timers for rent reset completely.
Just tested this and had 3 days left until due date (weekly rent), and after restarting the server, the due date went back to 7 days.

Any way to prevent this from happening?
Did you ever solve this issue?

A little bit of a stretch but I'll ask here.

Everything... seems to work, at least I cannot get it to throw an error. But every time someone purchases a house, whether or not it is for Rent, Purchase, Furnished, or Unfurnished, that house becomes a crash area for any player entering its vicinity.

Running on ServUO 57. Console shows it as players just naturally disconnecting from the server but it's definitely crashing on client side.

Edit: Well after some more digging and testing I guess it's just a long-standing Enhanced Client bug with the Town Houses. Makes me curious what the difference is but I suppose I'll just have to decide which client to use.

Last edited:
Back