Exale submitted a new resource:

Landmine Maze Event - Invisable Landmine maze event.

This is an original script. Something very easy but is a huge hit so far with players. Basically a very large memory game. I took an unused dungeon and spawned a complete maze of land mines. I placed a healer at the beginning and one in the middle (my maze is kind of long, so it's a nice break area.) The first 3 people to complete the maze wins,

I set up a custom region (region in a box) that don't allow you to loot other players corpses. But if the event organizer wants they can spawn...

Read more about this resource...

The server which I was on had an obstacle course race area- player's loved it had so much fun. We ended up having to set the area/region for not being able to mark and recall :)

Completely forgot to mention that. Yea I have all forms of travel restricted. Also help im stuck lol. I love Regions in a box.

Ohhh looks like a great thingie...but running into the following issue when trying to compile...booooo hissss!
Am I missing something simple? Running ServUO pub 54 with latest client 7.0.50.0

-Alch

Code:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ServUO - [http://www.servuo.com] Version 0.5, Build 5987.26572
Publish 54
Core: Optimizing for 8 64-bit processors
RandomImpl: CSPRandom (Software)
Core: Loading config...
Scripts: Compiling C# scripts...Failed with: 1 errors, 0 warnings
Errors:
 + Custom Systems/[aaaaa]/[ServUO.com]-Land Mine Maze/Land Mine Maze/LandMine.cs
:
    CS1520: Line 10: Method must have a return type
    CS1002: Line 10: ; expected
    CS1519: Line 12: Invalid token '=' in class, struct, or interface member dec
laration
    CS1519: Line 13: Invalid token '=' in class, struct, or interface member dec
laration
    CS1519: Line 14: Invalid token '=' in class, struct, or interface member dec
laration
    CS1518: Line 17: Expected class, delegate, enum, interface, or struct
    CS1518: Line 29: Expected class, delegate, enum, interface, or struct
    CS1518: Line 34: Expected class, delegate, enum, interface, or struct
    CS1518: Line 37: Expected class, delegate, enum, interface, or struct
    CS1518: Line 44: Expected class, delegate, enum, interface, or struct
    CS1022: Line 50: Type or namespace definition, or end-of-file expected
Scripts: One or more scripts failed to compile or no script files were found.
 - Press return to exit, or R to try again.

Try this since the name is:
public class LandMine : Item

[Constructable]
public Landmine() : base( 1310 )<<<<change to LandMine
{
Name = "Landmine Tile"; <<<< change to LandMine

Thank you Milva, that did the trick. :) So I guess it's up to me to create the maze using invisible bricks and put the healer and whatnot there? ;)

Back