ServUO Version
Publish 58
Ultima Expansion
Mondain's Legacy
Have an idea for a dungeon or city music? Want music from another game in your uo server?! just get the midi and post a link here I will create a track and post it here. It takes me like 2 minutes maybe 10 or an hour either way its good experience for me and i would love to contribute to this community again. Popular MIDIs — BitMidi is a great place to start for getting midi but im sure you guys will find the ultimate resource out there... I will literally make 100 tracks a day if you guys send me the midi its so easy for me XD I will only post in the format needed by the uo client! XD

Also so I can do it all themed the same using the same instruments or whated or i can add tons of energy or i can make it super dark its just up to you just shoot me some midi with your vision for the track and ill do my best to make it quick

Attachments

• zelda.mp3
    1.6 MB
Timmy Trumpet everywhere would be great. Set it to double click the trumpet add on for bonus points :D

Had to compress it. Wont let me add just .mid files
i tried dropping it into fl it wont work it does play though and lol I didnt expect it to be edm :p we are supposed to be making dungeon music here haha

Back