Pet training

Can you make it active when you are in Pet Slot 5?
Can you please elaborate more on this suggestion? when I think of Pet Training, maybe something that allows a pet with enough stats to potentially gain bonuses. I know in the newest servuo distro Pet Training already exist on some level but it does it a little differently and is handled through the animal lore gump.

PetLevelGump.cs

else if (pet.ControlSlots! = 5)
from.SendMessage ( "애완 동물에 슬롯이 5 개있는 경우 레벨 포인트를 사용할 수 있습니다.");

이것을 하단에 추가했습니다.

내 애완 동물이 슬롯 5에있을 때 레벨 업 덤프를 사용할 수있는 능력을 제한했습니다.

잘 ~ ~!

Last edited:
hey Joshua, (suggestion)not sure theres a way to but maybe have the expbar gump refresh on xp gains.
That shouldn't be a problem, I will look into it.

PetLevelGump.cs

else if (pet.ControlSlots! = 6)
from.SendMessage ( "If your pet has 5 slots, you can use Level Points.");

I've added this to the bottom

I limited my ability to use level-up gump when my pet is in slot 5

It works well ~ !!!

That is an interesting way to use it. Good idea :)
Post automatically merged:

hey Joshua, (suggestion)not sure theres a way to but maybe have the expbar gump refresh on xp gains.
I think i have it set correctly. When EXP is gained or a level is gained the gump should update now, only if the gump is already open of course. If the gump is closed and this opens it please let me know, that means its not exactly working as intended. I won't be able to test it until later tonight. My work frowns on me playing games while I'm supposed to be productive ;)
Here is the updated LevelHandler.cs. back up your original and replace it with this one and see if that helps the EXP gump update for EXP and Levels.

Attachments

• Level Handler.cs
    16.2 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
Thanks, It looks like its working, just tested it when i killed a zombie it updated. It did not open up if i had the gump closed when killing a zombie.

EDIT: Looks like it is not closing the old gump, it leaves all the gumps open that its creating and doesn't close any of them.

I added :
C#:
pm.CloseGump(typeof(ExpBar)); //closses old gump

above the sections refreshing the expBar:
Code:
pm.SendGump(new ExpBar(pm));

but I am a amature so im not sure if this is the right way to do it. I included my modified LevelHandler. i noted all my edits //Closses old gump

Attachments

• Level Handler.cs
    16.5 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
Thanks, It looks like its working, just tested it when i killed a zombie it updated. It did not open up if i had the gump closed when killing a zombie.

EDIT: Looks like it is not closing the old gump, it leaves all the gumps open that its creating and doesn't close any of them.

I added :
C#:
pm.CloseGump(typeof(ExpBar)); //closses old gump

above the sections refreshing the expBar:
Code:
pm.SendGump(new ExpBar(pm));

but I am a amature so im not sure if this is the right way to do it. I included my modified LevelHandler. i noted all my edits //Closses old gump
Ahh that is perfect, I forgot to include that. Yes that is the right way to do it :) I also will include a throttle on the next release so if you are going on a massacre it shouldn't bog things down.

Warning: I am actively going through all my XML scripts and tossing in null checks which include the edits themselves, however if you decide to remove the system, be sure to undo the suggested edits if you did them. Otherwise errors may be thrown. During some testing I realized that i forgot a slew of null checks for the edits. :-\

Hello Joshua,a player on my shard tells me about the [level gump not showing the same stats with the double click in hp bar.Bar shows 61 str,[level gump shows 66. str.Mine (admin acc) is right.Its possible?Thank you!

Hello Joshua,a player on my shard tells me about the [level gump not showing the same stats with the double click in hp bar.Bar shows 61 str,[level gump shows 66. str.Mine (admin acc) is right.Its possible?Thank you!
I double checked on my side, stats show me for me correctly . May I get a screen shot of the issue? The player gump looks at and modifies the RawStr,RawDex and RawInt stats and also displays those stats. The only thing that may affect that view I would think is, if the player were wearing equipment that added a stat, then they opened the player gump, then removed that equipment, I do not believe the gump would account for the removed equipment. They would have to re open the gump to get the new stat value once removing the equipment.

Now that I think about it, that does make a lot of sense. The gumps information doesn't actively update if changes external to the gump are done. Removal of jewels, armor etc. Also including gains to the stats or skills that were not activated by the gump.

1) Open level gump
2) push it to the side, and run around and kill things
3) Gain stats through the skill chain mechanics
4) Look at level gump and the stats it has listed would be out dated if any of them raised.

So , a bug? maybe... Getting gumps to update based on external change can be a little annoying. Such as the one we recently tackled with the expbar. Fortunately the exp is very basic and not much goes into it. The player gump, I think i can rig a work around to force the gump (IF open) to close and reopen upon stat change through the XML attachment.

Last edited:
Changed RawStr,RawInt,and RawDex to Str,Int,Dex,and work well.
Now just my shard crashed usin pet level.Disabled it to see what happens.Here the txt log:

ServUO Version 0.5, Build 6996.26785 Operating System: Microsoft Windows NT 6.2.9200.0 .NET Framework: 4.0.30319.42000 Time: 01/04/2019 16:25:23 Mobiles: 43363 Items: 185442 Exception: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object. at Server.LevelHandlerPet.Set(Mobile killer, Mobile killed) at Server.Mobiles.BaseCreature.OnDamage(Int32 amount, Mobile from, Boolean willKill) at Server.Mobile.Damage(Int32 amount, Mobile from, Boolean informMount, Boolean checkDisrupt) at Server.Mobiles.BaseCreature.Damage(Int32 amount, Mobile from, Boolean informMount, Boolean checkDisrupt) at Server.Mobiles.BaseCreature.Damage(Int32 amount, Mobile from) at Server.Spells.SpellHelper.SpellDamageTimer.OnTick() at Server.Timer.Slice() at Server.Core.Main(String[] args)

In LevelHandlerPet.cs, at around line 36 find the below and make the change. That should help.

Find this code snippit
C#:
            if (cm == null)
                return;

Add in this above that code snippit
C#:
            if (petxml == null && cp.EnabledLevelPets == false))
                return;

final look
C#:
            Mobile cm = bc.ControlMaster;

if (petxml == null && cp.EnabledLevelPets == false)
                return;

if (cm == null)
                return;

klr = killer as BaseCreature;

Sorry, I just realize that statement may not work. If it fails use this instead.

C#:
if (petxml == null || cp.EnabledLevelPets == false)
                return;

For fishing, you would just need to add a line of code that adds a chance of gaining x amount of exp when it calculates if you get a fish or not. Or just flat out gives exp for each attempt.

Treasure hunting, it would be more reasonable to just create a token that gives x amount of exp, maybe have it do a switch to randomize a little and make that a part of the loot.

May want to use the taming example I have for gaining exp. it's a little more complicated then just adding to the exp pool, it still has to reference the level handle.

Hello Joshua,after a day of test,the shard continue gettin fatal error related with pet level handler.Here the log now(its different from yesterday):
ServUO Version 0.5, Build 6996.26785 Operating System: Microsoft Windows NT 6.2.9200.0 .NET Framework: 4.0.30319.42000 Time: 01/04/2019 23:21:21 Mobiles: 43685 Items: 186274 Exception: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object. at Server.LevelHandlerPet.Set(Mobile killer, Mobile killed) at Server.Mobiles.BaseCreature.OnDamage(Int32 amount, Mobile from, Boolean willKill) at Server.Mobile.Damage(Int32 amount, Mobile from, Boolean informMount, Boolean checkDisrupt) at Server.Mobiles.BaseCreature.Damage(Int32 amount, Mobile from, Boolean informMount, Boolean checkDisrupt) at Server.Mobiles.BaseCreature.Damage(Int32 amount, Mobile from) at Server.Items.PoolOfAcid.OnMoveOver(Mobile m) at Server.Mobile.Move(Direction d) at Server.Mobiles.BaseAI.DoMoveImpl(Direction d) at Server.Mobiles.BaseAI.DoMove(Direction d, Boolean badStateOk) at Server.Mobiles.BaseAI.WalkMobileRange(IPoint3D p, Int32 iSteps, Boolean bRun, Int32 iWantDistMin, Int32 iWantDistMax) at Server.Mobiles.BaseAI.DoActionFlee() at Server.Mobiles.MeleeAI.DoActionFlee() at Server.Mobiles.BaseAI.AITimer.OnTick() at Server.Timer.Slice() at Server.Core.Main(String[] args)

Hello Joshua,after a day of test,the shard continue gettin fatal error related with pet level handler.Here the log now(its different from yesterday):
ServUO Version 0.5, Build 6996.26785 Operating System: Microsoft Windows NT 6.2.9200.0 .NET Framework: 4.0.30319.42000 Time: 01/04/2019 23:21:21 Mobiles: 43685 Items: 186274 Exception: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object. at Server.LevelHandlerPet.Set(Mobile killer, Mobile killed) at Server.Mobiles.BaseCreature.OnDamage(Int32 amount, Mobile from, Boolean willKill) at Server.Mobile.Damage(Int32 amount, Mobile from, Boolean informMount, Boolean checkDisrupt) at Server.Mobiles.BaseCreature.Damage(Int32 amount, Mobile from, Boolean informMount, Boolean checkDisrupt) at Server.Mobiles.BaseCreature.Damage(Int32 amount, Mobile from) at Server.Items.PoolOfAcid.OnMoveOver(Mobile m) at Server.Mobile.Move(Direction d) at Server.Mobiles.BaseAI.DoMoveImpl(Direction d) at Server.Mobiles.BaseAI.DoMove(Direction d, Boolean badStateOk) at Server.Mobiles.BaseAI.WalkMobileRange(IPoint3D p, Int32 iSteps, Boolean bRun, Int32 iWantDistMin, Int32 iWantDistMax) at Server.Mobiles.BaseAI.DoActionFlee() at Server.Mobiles.MeleeAI.DoActionFlee() at Server.Mobiles.BaseAI.AITimer.OnTick() at Server.Timer.Slice() at Server.Core.Main(String[] args)
Regarding this issue, can you please run the server is debug mode and replicate the error? that will provide a lot more information in regards to exactly which line is causing the hiccup. Also, you mentioned this started when you tried disabling the pet level system, is that right?

Additional Note: Using the system as is without any additional modifications suggested above, I enabled the pet level system. Tamed a creature, got the attachment on them. Killed, no issue. Then I disabled the system. Restarted the server, killed and still no issue. Have you made any changes to the system at all ? if so what changes were made.

I'm down to people editing the distro version of this system and making it their own, however when too many edits are made and things start breaking that kind of leaves the original creators scope of support since i would have no insight as to what was changes and if it was changed correctly. So anyone please keep that in mind when editing the system. If you want a feature to be included in the system and fielded to make sure it works, please post it here and I can push it on the next release. Such as the one to include fishing and treasure hunting, that is a good example. :)

Never give up, never surrounded. So on a positive point, this IS a bug. The debug session would have helped but I was finally able to replicate.
Found the problem. The issue is any basecreature without the attachment is getting a kick back.

Remove the suggested edits above for LevelHandlerPet.cs , and go into basecreature.cs

Locate the willkill section and replace the level edit with the below.

C#:
            #region Level system WillKill
            Configured cd = new Configured();
            if (willKill && cd.ExpGainFromKill == true)
            LevelHandler.Set(from, this);

/* For Pets */
            XMLPetLevelAtt petxml = (XMLPetLevelAtt)XmlAttach.FindAttachment(this, typeof(XMLPetLevelAtt));
            ConfiguredPetXML cp = new ConfiguredPetXML();
            if (petxml != null && willKill && cp.PetExpGainFromKill == true)
            LevelHandlerPet.Set(from, this);
            #endregion

that should force a check for the attachment before being sent to levelhandlerpet.set

Last edited:
Hello Joshua!i think the last issue i am getting is for my new pets too,i created a pet who born from an egg,they born already tame without level,the the petlevelhandler have this issue but for my pet.
The last issue i see,is the pets are getting well str when level up,but no hit points,strange.
I dont modified your system,just the max level cap.
Dextery raise up stamina well,Int raise upp mana well,but str dont raise HP,i tryed this code:
if (AvlStatPoints > 0) { from.SendMessage("One Stat Point (Strength) has been added to your pet."); m_Pet.RawStr += 1; m_Pet.HitsMaxSeed += 1; //tryed too m_Pet.Hits += 1; AvlStatPoints -= 1; m_Petxml.StrPointsUsed += 1; m_Petxml.StatPoints = AvlStatPoints; from.SendGump(new PetLevelGump(from, m_Pet )); // m_Master.SendGump(new PlayerLevelGump(m_From, GumpPage.None, SkillCategory.Misc)); return; }
Thank you and sorry,im feeling the one talking shit here,your system is awesome,some players are getting crafy using your updates man.
EDIT:
On the shard ive got,i like in pets 1 STR = 1 HP,so i edit the petlevel gum to:
if (AvlStatPoints > 0) { m_Pet.HitsMaxSeed = m_Pet.RawStr; from.SendMessage("One Stat Point (Strength) has been added to your pet."); m_Pet.HitsMaxSeed += 1; m_Pet.RawStr += 1; AvlStatPoints -= 1; m_Petxml.StrPointsUsed += 1; m_Petxml.StatPoints = AvlStatPoints; from.SendGump(new PetLevelGump(from, m_Pet )); // m_Master.SendGump(new PlayerLevelGump(m_From, GumpPage.None, SkillCategory.Misc)); return; }

Last edited:
Joshua updated Level System 3 - Rerelease with a new update entry:

Feature and Bug Update

Files Adjusted or added
- LevelHandler.cs
- PlayerLevelGump.cs
- LevelCore.cs
- LevelHandlerPet.cs
- PetLevelGump.cs
- ExpPowerHourToken.cs
- ExpPowerHour.cs
- ReadMe

Fixed issue with BaseCreatures that did not have the XML attachment causing a crash when they were killed either by a player or area damage.

Fixed issue with PetLevelSystem not activating properly. Moved the null check into the PetLevelHandler , adjusted the code for basecreature.cs , updated overview with proper code...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hello Joshua!i think the last issue i am getting is for my new pets too,i created a pet who born from an egg,they born already tame without level,the the petlevelhandler have this issue but for my pet.
The last issue i see,is the pets are getting well str when level up,but no hit points,strange.
I dont modified your system,just the max level cap.
Dextery raise up stamina well,Int raise upp mana well,but str dont raise HP,i tryed this code:
if (AvlStatPoints > 0) { from.SendMessage("One Stat Point (Strength) has been added to your pet."); m_Pet.RawStr += 1; m_Pet.HitsMaxSeed += 1; //tryed too m_Pet.Hits += 1; AvlStatPoints -= 1; m_Petxml.StrPointsUsed += 1; m_Petxml.StatPoints = AvlStatPoints; from.SendGump(new PetLevelGump(from, m_Pet )); // m_Master.SendGump(new PlayerLevelGump(m_From, GumpPage.None, SkillCategory.Misc)); return; }
Thank you and sorry,im feeling the one talking shit here,your system is awesome,some players are getting crafy using your updates man.
EDIT:
On the shard ive got,i like in pets 1 STR = 1 HP,so i edit the petlevel gum to:
if (AvlStatPoints > 0) { m_Pet.HitsMaxSeed = m_Pet.RawStr; from.SendMessage("One Stat Point (Strength) has been added to your pet."); m_Pet.HitsMaxSeed += 1; m_Pet.RawStr += 1; AvlStatPoints -= 1; m_Petxml.StrPointsUsed += 1; m_Petxml.StatPoints = AvlStatPoints; from.SendGump(new PetLevelGump(from, m_Pet )); // m_Master.SendGump(new PlayerLevelGump(m_From, GumpPage.None, SkillCategory.Misc)); return; }

No offense taken, I take all feed back! :) I wouldn't know if something was broken or not working as intended if no one ever said anything, so I appreciate your feedback on the system.

I pushed an update, to fix the issue with pets, LevelHandlerPet.cs has been updated with the null check and the overview has been updated with the proper edit to basecreature.cs , that should be good now.

After a long lull of grinding diablo 3 the fix for the exp share system just came to me. I tried it and it worked! The split EXP , I still have to figure out, but I might just kick that to the curb and just keep the exp share as it is. Once I finalize the code and run it through some field testing (about 5 clients as a time) , i will post the modified files in the discussion for people to test out to make sure to meets the expectations. Now that I got the core issue sorted out, I will also add in some of my own 'taste' to the feature to make it more unique.

Last edited:
If anyone wants to try it out. I fixed the EXP Party Share as well as the EXP Split. The EXP even split ONLY works if party share is enabled! Back up your original LevelHandler.cs and replace it with this. Let me know how it works. I've tested it a few different ways and so far it seems to work.

In the configuration.cs change these options to true to test things out
C#:
        #region Party EXP Sharing
        public int PartyRange            = 15;        //When parties share exp, how close do they need to be to get it?
        public bool PartyExpShare        = false;    //False by Default: Do parties share exp?

/* MUST ENABLE PartyExpShare for this to work!!! */
        public bool PartySplitExp        = false;    /*if parties share exp do they split it evenly? */

#endregion

If you want my configuration.cs I've included that however the existing configuration.cs should already have the above options.
Also, you must have integrated the latest update which makes use of ExpPowerHour as that is referenced in the new levelhandler.cs

Also I wanted to know what the opinion is about having a restriction or limitation in place. A toon at level 40 tries taking a level 5 toon out for a power level, should that level 5 toon get less EXP because the kill was done by a level 40 toon? Guess that is a matter of balance.

Attachments

• Level Handler.cs
    17.4 KB · Views: 7
  • Configuration.cs
    7 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:
I had a question posted to me that I wanted to state my answer here as well. You are NOT required to use ALL the features involved. Since this package compiles without changes, you can choose what to use and what not to use based on the configuration.cs and the distro edits you choose to make. So just wanted to make sure that fact is known.

Massive Updating Coming Soon, this will be the 'final' update. Anything after this will be for bug fixes and patches, no new features or enhancements will be added beyond this point as I will consider the project complete.

Here is a list of Changes, if anyone has any final thoughts for changes please speak now or forever hold your peace. =p
- Share EXP and Split EXP if Shared
- Mount Check completely redone from ground up and moved to Pet XML attachment (basemount.cs edit no longer needed)
- Moved the BaseCreature.cs WillKill to the XMLPlayerAtt, one edit no longer needed for basecreature
- Moved the Attach to Pet after tame to XMLPlayerAtt, one edit no longer needed for basecreature
- Added XMLPetAttacksBonus - special attacks that are granted to a pet (regardless of whatever creature they are, dog as an example) based on level.
Controls added to turn off specific or all special attacks and even change what level they become available at and the chance they can happen.
- Added a proper attachment that when attached to a weapon or armor, you can have it restrict access based on level, all you need to do is add the weapon name type to the attachment list, no modification needed to existing weapon. if course you are still welcome to use the weapon examples to make unique weapons. :)
Also added a toggle script that attaches the attachment to every weapon or armor in the game. So turning on and using is simple.
This was a feature enhancement request by Lokai, I just went a slight different direction.
- Added proper control for gaining EXP for a skill that is used. Certain skills were ommited since using them as passive would cause massive EXP gain.
- Bunch of other minor bugs and fixes.

Ultimately at this point, this system can be used to remove normal skill gain and stat gain mechanics and have it solely live on the levels.
The one thing I wanted to add but realized it could be more problematic is adding a proper stat reset coin for pets.

This update will be huge, merging is possible but since there is so much updated it might be better to just copy/replace. Also for existing installations you will need to revert some distro edits if you take the whole merge/download into use.

Nice updates, i dont know would be good to have a clear exp table, like for X level you need X exp, im very bad at maths so... :D

each level it adds a +100 exp requierd to next level? i didnt tested long enough, thanks for the fixes!!!

Nice updates, i dont know would be good to have a clear exp table, like for X level you need X exp, im very bad at maths so... :D

each level it adds a +100 exp requierd to next level? i didnt tested long enough, thanks for the fixes!!!

So the way the system is currently set, here is the math.

Level 1 - Starting EXP to level is 100 EXP Points. that gets you to level 2.
Level 2 - From Level 2 Onward the math is

(Current Level * Multiplier = ToLevel for next Level. )
Scenario:
Level 2 going to level 3 and furhter.
(2 * 100 = 200)
(3 * 100 = 300)
and so on.

The Multiplier is increased by 200 all the way up to level 130. After Level 130 it's increased by 300 going upward.
The multipliers can be made smaller which I could include that as a modifiable table within configuration if it was desired to require less exp to level up a toon.
Also to note, the modifier is set to a large set of levels.

So Everything below level 20 gets a modifier of 100. Everything above level 20 but below level 40 gets a modifier of 200 and so on. Its structure is displayed in the levelhandler.cs itself.

Hope that answers your question.

I think theres a small bug, if you are in party and the other player is out of range, kills grants no exp.

Also the exppowerhour token only gives the exp boost to the player that has it. I think it would be better to give it to the whole party members :p

Last edited:
I think theres a small bug, if you are in party and the other player is out of range, kills grants no exp.

Also the exppowerhour token only gives the exp boost to the player that has it. I think it would be better to give it to the whole party member

That first part is working correctly, if you want to extend the distance, the option is within Configuration.cs . Its default I believe was set to 15.

And the power hour token, I will look into it. It will for sure be a toggle if i do include it, would make it easy for players to power grind lower levels.

Maybe would also be nice to have an option to give exp to pet passively

The way it works: (by just having pet near you) each kill also gives exp to your pet.

In some mmorpgs pets doesnt even attack and they work like supportive a pet increasing player stats giving auras, etc.

thanks for your work

Maybe would also be nice to have an option to give exp to pet passively

The way it works: (by just having pet near you) each kill also gives exp to your pet.

In some mmorpgs pets doesnt even attack and they work like supportive a pet increasing player stats giving auras, etc.

thanks for your work

In regards to the first feature request, that has already been add/tested and slotted for the next release. To expand on that, playermobile kills any creature and every pet currently in service of the playermobile (standing by or fighting) will receive EXP as well. Before it was based on which pet handled the kill. Now regardless of which pet kills, or if the Playermobile kills, all involved can now gain exp (toggles added of course) . To note, THIS ISN'T A SHARE EXP THING WHERE YOU GET LESS EXP PER PET! I really always disliked that about some games, each pet continues to get access to its own exp pool.

I did consider doing something like what you mentioned, an aura or bonus that is granted to the player mobile if within a certain range or just having the pet out. I already have a features file being pushed with usable features (only problem is the new attacks can also hurt innocents..) but i can see about putting in something like that.

Also on a previous post, the remaining exp needed to reach the next level is displayed on the expbar gump.

Last edited:
[xmlfind
look for XMLPlayerLevelAtt

I have not had a chance to look into this but that is true, the xmlfind is a good start. However I do not believe it will show the levels of players, just show that they have the attachment. I was going to see about constructing a 'management' gump that would achieve this goal. Maybe even tie the gump into the config itself (maybe!.. ) lol

Getting ready to post the big version. I'm putting the current version that is available for download attached here in case anyone doesn't want to move up as this version is stable and doesn't have all the coming changes. The next version will be a big overhaul so that is why this is here.

Attachments

• Level3System-master4.zip
    82.2 KB · Views: 7
Joshua updated Level System 3 - Rerelease with a new update entry:

Final Update - Enjoy.

Welcome to the final update. Beyond this point no additional features will be added. Thank you to everyone that helped push this project forward. Any additional updates processed at this point will be bugs being patched out. So far everything is working as intended. Now for the warnings.

This update is huge, if this is your first time using this system or this is going into a server that has not had this system before, you can ignore this warning. If you are upgrading the system...

Read the rest of this update entry...

That was fast, first bug report. I will patch this into the main download a little later.
Bug: The Attachment PlayerAttloop expiration timer freezes after server restart. Deleting the attachment manually fixes it.
Simple work around or fix to the problem, create an eventsink that deletes the attachment on login so it can regenerate itself properly. Just drop this file in the level3 folder along side the attachment and restart, fixed.

Also with that in mind, if you want to kill one more distro edit, update the PlayerAttloop.cs as well, it will now grant exp for taming, which is OnAfterTame distro edit.

Attachments

• PlayerAttloopDeleteOnLogin.cs
    787 bytes · Views: 3
  • PlayerAttloop.cs
    2.6 KB · Views: 3
Did you made any changes to the exppowerhour token ? like i said in the previous posts, it only give boosted exp to the player that has it, would be cooler to the whole party

Did you made any changes to the exppowerhour token ? like i said in the previous posts, it only give boosted exp to the player that has it, would be cooler to the whole party
I did check into that possibility , and it would have required a complete rewrite of the current section to include that other statement without crashing. I opted not to include that change.

One more patched file. all the currently mentioned files have been included in the mater zip. so far 2 bugs confirmed and patched out.

Attachments

• XMLNewPlayer.cs
    2.5 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
I did check into that possibility , and it would have required a complete rewrite of the current section to include that other statement without crashing. I opted not to include that change.

One more patched file. all the currently mentioned files have been included in the mater zip. so far 2 bugs confirmed and patched out.
Another note on the topic. I did think of a way this could be more possible without modding the original handler script. Edit the power hour token itself, so when it creates the attachment, it does a party check on the attachment part and attaches itself to anyone else in the party, which will cause them to benefit from it as well. that actually would be an easy change

Okay, I know I said I would not do anymore features but this is an exception since it was an original request.
The token now does a party check and attaches the token to party members as well. This follows the same rules as far as being within range, if they are not in range they will not get the attachment. Welcome to expand on that, but thats what I did. lol.

Attachments

• ExpPowerHourToken.cs
    4.4 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
Back