This is going to sound confusing.
I am looking for a macro program like easyuo but not easyuo. I still want my menu of editable buttons, just wondering if there is anything else out there like this.

but I like having the menu with buttons. I find it easier than finding a combination of hotkeys.

Does anyone know of a macro program, beside easyuo, that gives you a menu of programmable macro buttons.

Last edited:
ScriptUO is a program similar to EasyUO but not EasyUO as you asked
ScriptUO is a program to help you write your scripts. It is not an EUO replacement. If you want something to do Macros look at Razor or UOSteam. If you like something that does everything for you by writing a script search for EUO or search for Stealth. ScriptUO has alot of resources on Stealth.

Just use Easyuo, no one will be able to tell you're using it if you do your scripts properly.
Alternative lesser options are as mentioned uosteam, you still have to write a script and it can perform similar to easyuo but far less automation.
climbing down the ladder after that you have razor which can run macros inside macros to perform some crazy things but still less powerful then uosteam assist what ever it's called.
then at the bottom you have things like uoautopilot which perform very small things but in a loop, basically a less complicated razor.

Like I said at the top just register on the OFFICAL easyuo site and access the public script liberary, download what you want look it over and learn. You'll botting and autolooting bods faster then,.. well I doubt you'll learn that fast but I highly recommend it to everyone.

Finally if you're really too scared to use a client side program like Easyuo I'd suggest using razor, not uosteamassist. Think outside the box when you make razor macros, there are plenty of confusing examples on the interwebs.

Last edited:
Back in the day on UO Shards I heard of people using a program called EzMacro..dunno if it still exsists..this was back in the 90' or so just before the introduction of Second Age expansion

Not too long after Goober's post I found HIDMacros, which I come to like very much. The only problem, it does not run in linux. Does anyone know of a linux program for macroing like that of HIDMacros?

What do you like so much about HIDMacros? I am curious as to what you use it for and such :)

I don't know of any sorry I think there is like an autohotkey language out there but I have never used it and seen what it does but I have heard of it being decent.

I can use HIDMacros for running a second keyboard to simulate the keys needed for the macros (such as shift, alt, control, key) and the other functions that require to type stuff in (bank, loot, reply, message, chat, all stay, all stop, all kill) with a single key press.

The software will recognize that there are two keyboards and will be able to tell which key on which keyboard was pressed.

I love it. Comes in handy for fighting, healing, and not having to release the mouse to type in "bank".

Back