FreeReign submitted a new resource:

Lockpicking Chest Trainer - to train lockpicking

Just trains lockpicking as high as you set it up to. (95 skill is osi, if they havent changed it. you had to sweat the other 5 points in dungeons or treasure hunting) If you want higher than 95, then edit the line 20. Or
you can put it 100. But if you want higher you may need to code in,
or copy paste a power scroll to go higher than 100.

Just drop in custom scripts folder. Place a few around the world on the ground, or in Bucs Den on tables, and let players know theyre there.
Or sell...

Read more about this resource...

I see on here that the chest has remove trap options. For some reason, it does not reset after the one use after I set it in props. Any ideas?

When a tinker tries to create a Trap, you need to target the container to add the trap to.
1612659457371.png
Gave me a targeting icon, where I could pick the container to trap.

Creator has not been seen on ServUO in over 3 years. One of the last things he did was release this in 2017.

Quick look at the code, theres absolutely 0 code in this resource to do remove trap. You would have to find someone whos programmed it in themselves.
Post automatically merged:

Dug a little bit deeper. Base Code for this doesn't even allow it to be trapped I think. Without adding it to my server and playing around, you would have to flag the item as trappable, and have the Lockpicking Chest not auto relock after its been unlocked, but would have to do the check for trap prior to retrapping and relocking it.

public override void LockPick(Mobile from)
{
this.Locked = true;
from.SendMessage("The container magically relocks it self.");
}

Thats the part that relocks the chest... So it immediately relocks itself, so even if it was trapped, it would be permanently locked even then.

The chest immediately relocks itself. There is no time to even try to remove trap.
The code has nothing about a trap, the [props do, but it seems to have no effect.
Also I set my lockpicking to 50 and picked the chest for quite a while - zero gains. Do you have to edit the code for different lock levels? (I would probably stick to tinker made chests, at different levels...)

I had completely forgotten about those books. I included them in that training pack, but they were not my scripts. I am going to play with those. Maybe make a whole second book, with different skills. :)
(My solo shard is a test center anyway, so I tend to forget about skill gain ha ha)

Not sure what ACC is... but I would be interested in seeing any new scripts.
I just uploaded a new skill trainer book. I used the craft book, from above, and changed it to some of the more tedious skills.

tedius.JPG

Not sure what ACC is... but I would be interested in seeing any new scripts.
I just uploaded a new skill trainer book. I used the craft book, from above, and changed it to some of the more tedious skills.

View attachment 17624
Thanks for this. Had to change a few of the skill names for Ruins & Riches and it works like a charm. Set up a Razor macro and away we go!

Back