CS0029: Line 276: No se puede convertir implícitamente el tipo 'System.Co
ctions.Generic.List<Server.Engines.XmlSpawner2.XmlAttachment>' en 'System.Col
tions.ArrayList'
+ Customs/UO Anthology/Lokai Skills System/Lokai Skills/Sailing.cs:
CS1061: Line 163: 'Server.Multis.BaseBoat' no contiene una definición de
werAnchor' ni se encontró ningún método de extensión 'LowerAnchor' que acepte
primer argumento de tipo 'Server.Multis.BaseBoat' (¿falta una directiva usin
una referencia de ensamblado?)
Scripts: One or more scripts failed to compile or no script files were found.
- Press return to exit, or R to try again.

None of these errors have ANYTHING to do with the code I posted. If these are showing up after using my code, you must have had other errors preventing these from showing up before using my code, and my code fixed those which allows these to show up. It looks as though you have incompatible systems. Usually when you have ArrayList and GenericList or List<T> they are interchangeable, but you have to replace the Types everywhere they appear. Take a look at the scripts calling the incompatible Type and try replacing them with the Expected Type.

None of these errors have ANYTHING to do with the code I posted. If these are showing up after using my code, you must have had other errors preventing these from showing up before using my code, and my code fixed those which allows these to show up. It looks as though you have incompatible systems. Usually when you have ArrayList and GenericList or List<T> they are interchangeable, but you have to replace the Types everywhere they appear. Take a look at the scripts calling the incompatible Type and try replacing them with the Expected Type.
I tryed in a fresh Servuo and still getting these errors. Ive tryed to edit these scripts but i really dnt know where i have to edit.. Thats what I did:

LokaiSkill.cs

ArrayList a = XmlAttach.FindAttachments(m_Owner.Owner);

To

GenericList a = XmlAttach.FindAttachments(m_Owner.Owner);

And

List<T> a = XmlAttach.FindAttachments(m_Owner.Owner);

And still getting errors

Try this:

Code:
List<XmlAttachment> a = XmlAttach.FindAttachments(m_Owner.Owner);
It worked! Thx! But still with the Sailing.cs error

Edit: Okay i just uncomment these line and compile! Thx for your time and patience!

Last edited:
Remove the line in Sailing.cs that says "LowerAnchor(false);" It looks like that code from BaseBoat has been removed from the ServUO core.

i have a question. how improve the skills? i mean its like the normal skills? becaus starting at 0 its soo dificult

i have a question. how improve the skills? i mean its like the normal skills? becaus starting at 0 its soo dificult

You can modify this to start people at whatever skill level you like.

Riding is especially difficult if you don't give people any, since they will basically dismount on every attempt to ride any mount. There are separate methods written for BaseCreature mounts and Ethereal mounts. You could modify the Ethereal method if you wish to provide a safe way for people to ride, but if you do that I would remove gains also.

Skills are improved by doing things. Some things require the proper tools, and a few require some modifications to base scripts as listed in the instructions. For example, in order to gain Spinning and Weaving, you need to remove normal Wool and Flax and Cotton from the game, and only supply RawWool and RawCotton that come with this. Otherwise, it will not check for their skill. To train Skinning and Butchering, you need to modify the method in BaseCreature that deals with OnCarve.

where are the instructions? i cant find it :S (sorry)
[doublepost=1528805453][/doublepost]and another question, how can i add the walls and all this constructions stuffs damageable by xmlsiege? ?

like this?:
namespace Server.Items
{
XmlAttach.AttachTo(this, new XmlCitySiege(450,20,60,1,1,5)); //<-------new CitySiege Attachment

another question.
You can modify this to start people at whatever skill level you like.

Riding is especially difficult if you don't give people any, since they will basically dismount on every attempt to ride any mount. There are separate methods written for BaseCreature mounts and Ethereal mounts. You could modify the Ethereal method if you wish to provide a safe way for people to ride, but if you do that I would remove gains also.

Skills are improved by doing things. Some things require the proper tools, and a few require some modifications to base scripts as listed in the instructions. For example, in order to gain Spinning and Weaving, you need to remove normal Wool and Flax and Cotton from the game, and only supply RawWool and RawCotton that come with this. Otherwise, it will not check for their skill. To train Skinning and Butchering, you need to modify the method in BaseCreature that deals with OnCarve.

how can i modify this part of the code for use the construction skills?

public override SkillName MainSkill
{
get { return SkillName.Carpentry; }
}

another question.

how can i modify this part of the code for use the construction skills?

public override SkillName MainSkill
{
get { return SkillName.Carpentry; }
}

What file are you trying to modify?

its a external file from your package. its this one

another way, how can i make the changes you tell me for cotton, etc,etc,.??

Attachments

• DefArchitect.cs
    42.7 KB · Views: 2
Try this attached file. If there are errors, just work them one by one. I think I replaced all the necessary bits. Basically, it has to match the Build System definition, so Craft becomes Build and Skill becomes LokaiSkill. Since it uses LokaiSkills you can't use Blacksmith or Tailor, so I changed those to StoneMasonry and Spinning.

Attachments

• DefArchitect.cs
    44 KB · Views: 7
Try this attached file. If there are errors, just work them one by one. I think I replaced all the necessary bits. Basically, it has to match the Build System definition, so Craft becomes Build and Skill becomes LokaiSkill. Since it uses LokaiSkills you can't use Blacksmith or Tailor, so I changed those to StoneMasonry and Spinning.

i get this error.

Attachments

• error.JPG
    error.JPG
    106.7 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:
@Lokai i put more items in the framing def, bricklaying, etc, etc.. and works nice.

Attachments

• Building.rar
    61.8 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:
no no hahahahaha, sorry, i get this error with the file you are helping me, and i remember by another way i dont share with you the items i add in the other files.

sorry for this bad explaining hahahaha

Last edited:
If you have an architect tool, it should be a "BaseBuildingTool" not a "BaseTool"

Basically, just look at the FramingTool for an example of how it should look.

ok, i go to check it, thanks again!
[doublepost=1530638125][/doublepost]Compiles percetly!, thanks @Lokai !!!!!!

In another way i dont find the form for install correctly the rawcotton, rawflax, rawwool, and for the skinning anb butchering.
I try removing the cotton.cs but nothing... sorry for disturb you a lot

ok, i go to check it, thanks again!
[doublepost=1530638125][/doublepost]Compiles percetly!, thanks @Lokai !!!!!!

In another way i dont find the form for install correctly the rawcotton, rawflax, rawwool, and for the skinning anb butchering.
I try removing the cotton.cs but nothing... sorry for disturb you a lot

You can override the Carve method in Sheep.cs so that it gives RawWool instead of wool. You could do the same in BaseCreature in the OnCarve method.

Butchering and Skinning have their own Skills. You use the skill, and it looks in your pack for the appropriate tool.

RawCotton and RawFlax, you just have to force the world to produce those resources instead of the standard variety. If you don't know how to spawn them from crops, you could simply have a vendor sell them. Tailors sell Wool, Thread, Flax, etc. You can modify those scripts to sell the resources that come with this system instead.

I hope this is not necro but how the fuck do i instal this? It looks amazing but I get like 10 errors for compiling, i have no idea where to put in my servuo, in scripts it doesn't work and compile x.x

Edit: I'm using Servuo

Last edited:
This was written in 2014, and not updated much since then. At the time it was completely plug and play compatible, but there have been many changes to ServUO over the years. If you post the errors, most likely we can get past them. It is most likely something easy, like a constructor that was changed or removed.

You sure you are using RunUO 2.7?

I get different results when I use RunUO 2.7. It's missing XmlAttachments for starters, and ItemQuality is no longer part of Items.

For those using RunUO 2.7, I will attach a working Customs folder here.

Assuming you get your RunUO 2.7 from this link: Releases · runuo/runuo

It should work out of the box, just drop in the Customs folder created by my latest download for RunUO 2.7 and you are good to go.

Attachments

• Customs.zip
    1.1 MB · Views: 8
You sure you are using RunUO 2.7?

I get different results when I use RunUO 2.7. It's missing XmlAttachments for starters, and ItemQuality is no longer part of Items.

For those using RunUO 2.7, I will attach a working Customs folder here.

Assuming you get your RunUO 2.7 from this link: Releases · runuo/runuo

It should work out of the box, just drop in the Customs folder created by my latest download for RunUO 2.7 and you are good to go.
Thank you

Back