Espcevan submitted a new resource:

Lokai Versioning Console - Console Application that Does Lokai Versioning Script moves/deletes

So... I Fell in love with Lokai Versioning

I had the day off today and got a Console setup that will
  • Display a list of the Scripts in the Scripts.LV1 Folder
  • Move/Delete the Files to either your Scripts/Custom/ or a Folder you specify
There is A-lot more work on the Console that needs to be done but I am happy enough for what I did today to show Everyone

Usage:

To Use put the .exe in your Server...

Read more about this resource...

Definition of pannel. (Entry 1 of 2) 1 : a pad or stuffed lining that serves to prevent galling by a saddle. 2a : a usually rude pad serving as a saddle. b : a wooden saddle formerly used for a donkey.

Definition of pannel. (Entry 1 of 2) 1 : a pad or stuffed lining that serves to prevent galling by a saddle. 2a : a usually rude pad serving as a saddle. b : a wooden saddle formerly used for a donkey.

lol Thanks for pointing that out

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
Post automatically merged:

Screenshot_177.jpg

Last edited:
Espcevan updated Lokai Versioning Console with a new update entry:

New Tool Version

Version 2.0
After creating the Console Application I took what i learned packed it into an actual program with buttons and things
I extended it to use Lokai's Scripts.LV1, Scripts.LV2, Scripts.LV3, Scripts.LV4, and Scripts.LV5 folders for File Movement and List Generation

Warning!! If you aren't already using Lokai's Versioning System... This will mean little to you. If you dont use it, Consider checking it out. it will...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Back