What did you have in mind?

You can add your own ones if you like 1 to 499999 and 503406 to 99999999 is free.

Then you have server handle, debug and gm ones like:
500028 - Could not open reslist.txt for writing on server
500029 - Wrote reslist.txt on server
500919 - Am I on the ground?
500920 - Not on ground!
500921 - Am I at home?
500922 - Not at home!
500923 - Now checking for mage region...
500924 - In the mage shop, all right.
500925 - Filling chest now...
500926 - Got room...
500927 - Adding item...
500928 - This is a GM only tool.
500929 - Enter a search command:
500930 - This is a GM only tool.
500931 - Invalid mobile

All clillocs are client side so if we mod them we need to send them to the client. They have three flags: original, modified and custom (new ones).

I guess we have to scan the C# emu files to see witch ones we have implemented so far to find the "semi-empty" ones, I take it as he ment that it is the ones we do not use at the moment. Fiddler can not do that alone it is just a number and a text string stored in a file structure with no connection links outside the list to my knowledge.

(I might be missing something big here)

-Grim

semi-empty refers to a cliloc that would be something like ~1_Name~ in Fiddler that can be modified to display new properties on the object property list

opl.Add( cliloc, {"0"}, m_Property );

I saw them mentioned on runuo a few times but can't find the info now

list.Add(1060658, String.Format("Age\t{0} Days", totalTime.Days.ToString()));

I use this to show the "age" of players (their account ages) below their names on my shard. This seems to be along the lines of what you are looking for.
[doublepost=1481124205][/doublepost]this is the whole method to get a better idea -

Code:
TimeSpan totalTime = (DateTime.UtcNow - acct.Created);

I use this to show the "age" of players (their account ages) below their names on my shard. This seems to be along the lines of what you are looking for.
[doublepost=1481124205][/doublepost]this is the whole method to get a better idea -

Code:
TimeSpan totalTime = (DateTime.UtcNow - acct.Created);
thank you, that requires two variables and auto formats a colon in between ~1_val~: ~2_val~
i'll do some more hunting in fiddler

Got a cliloc working with two variables when I only needed one, just wasn't formatting it correctly

Used TownHouseSign as a reference

What did you have in mind?

You can add your own ones if you like 1 to 499999 and 503406 to 99999999 is free.

Then you have server handle, debug and gm ones like:
500028 - Could not open reslist.txt for writing on server
500029 - Wrote reslist.txt on server
500919 - Am I on the ground?
500920 - Not on ground!
500921 - Am I at home?
500922 - Not at home!
500923 - Now checking for mage region...
500924 - In the mage shop, all right.
500925 - Filling chest now...
500926 - Got room...
500927 - Adding item...
500928 - This is a GM only tool.
500929 - Enter a search command:
500930 - This is a GM only tool.
500931 - Invalid mobile

All clillocs are client side so if we mod them we need to send them to the client. They have three flags: original, modified and custom (new ones).

I guess we have to scan the C# emu files to see witch ones we have implemented so far to find the "semi-empty" ones, I take it as he ment that it is the ones we do not use at the moment. Fiddler can not do that alone it is just a number and a text string stored in a file structure with no connection links outside the list to my knowledge.

(I might be missing something big here)

-Grim
Forgive me, please. I'm so new to this. I have some experience coding. Basic HTML, CSS, and C++. Where do I find the file where I can add these?

Forgive me, please. I'm so new to this. I have some experience coding. Basic HTML, CSS, and C++. Where do I find the file where I can add these?
Coding doesn't really matter for editing clilocs. Clilocs will be located in your client's location. To edit and view these clilocs youll need the 3rd party Tool Uofiddler, which let's you see the content within the client's files.

Cool. I got uofiddler working. Was able to edit and export the file. And here is another noob question: where do I save it so it takes effect on my server?

Cool. I got uofiddler working. Was able to edit and export the file. And here is another noob question: where do I save it so it takes effect on my server?
If you are directly editing the client then you save the file and then repack it into a Uop because you are only editing the Muls which is only half of the Uofiddler process. Anytime you plan on editing a client you are going to need unpack the Uop files which you can download a plug-in for UOFiddler to do so. Once you unpack They will be readable for UOFiddler (Your already did this portion) now once you done all your new edits to a client , save the files, then you are going to repack it now so the Muls you edited are now readable to the game which is the Uop Files

Back