Hi guys,

I had staffed on a couple servers years ago and the owner had a script that had this Vendor Stone.. not sure what the exact name was but it was a stone and I used to add items to it so that can players can buy stuff from it directly with gold. There was a display box that showed what the item was while you were editing it, I wish I had a better description but any help is appreciated!

Both searching Player Vendor and Using [store command can resolve your issues. This is the reason why people not use vendor stone anymore.

I use runUO and I was having the same issue awhile back. I decided to just repurpose my tavern keeper and butcher to a VIP shop and mounts / deeds shop. I create new constructables in whatever file I need and then just add it to the SBbutcher or SBtavernkeeper. I'm sure there is a better way, but I'm perfectly content with what I got :)

Last edited:
I use runUO and I was having the same issue awhile back. I decided to just repurpose my tavern keeper and butcher to a VIP shop and mounts / deeds shop. I create new constructables in whatever file I need and then just add it to the SBbutcher or SBtavernkeeper. I'm sure there is a better way, but I'm perfectly content with what I got :)
I’ve tried this way but there are many items that just wont add properly to the vendor.

If you're looking to make your own constructables and are having issues, you can refer to this post where I helped ice make his own constructable Minax Sandals
Post automatically merged:

Creating a new constructable works for almost all items. You can redfine the hue to your liking, loottype, and much more by assigning it a new public class name. Once you've successfully created one, you can then add it to any SBshop of your choosing.

C#:
                Add( new GenericBuyInfo( typeof( PetBondDeed ), 500000, 50, 0x14F0, 1174 ) );
                Add( new GenericBuyInfo( typeof( NameChangeDeed ), 250000, 50, 0x14F0, 0 ) );
                Add( new GenericBuyInfo( typeof( SexChangeDeed ), 250000, 50, 0x14F0, 0 ) );

inside the SBinfo you got 250k and 500k is the pricing listed in the 1st slot, then 50 is the quantity in the 2nd slot, item id is in the 3rd slot and then hue color is the 4th slot.

Hopefully this provides further insight

Last edited:
If you're looking to make your own constructables and are having issues, you can refer to this post where I helped ice make his own constructable Minax Sandals
Post automatically merged:

Creating a new constructable works for almost all items. You can redfine the hue to your liking, loottype, and much more by assigning it a new public class name. Once you've successfully created one, you can then add it to any SBshop of your choosing.

C#:
                Add( new GenericBuyInfo( typeof( PetBondDeed ), 500000, 50, 0x14F0, 1174 ) );
                Add( new GenericBuyInfo( typeof( NameChangeDeed ), 250000, 50, 0x14F0, 0 ) );
                Add( new GenericBuyInfo( typeof( SexChangeDeed ), 250000, 50, 0x14F0, 0 ) );

inside the SBinfo you got 250k and 500k is the pricing listed in the 1st slot, then 50 is the quantity in the 2nd slot, item id is in the 3rd slot and then hue color is the 4th slot.

Hopefully this provides further insight
Thank you for this. I've done this already on a vendor but the format is off for the larger text count items and many of the imbuing ingredients for some odd reason will not add.
I figure a vendor stone would be so much more simpler in the short and long term.

I’ve tried this way but there are many items that just wont add properly to the vendor.
send the scripts for both the item you are trying to sell and the edited version of a SBvendor, post the errors you are getting so we know what we are working with here.

This is the one I use and it's very simple to use. Anything I have is pretty much dummy proof. :)

Attachments

• CompletelyCustomizableVendor.cs
    109.2 KB · Views: 41
Back