Hank submitted a new resource:

Metal Tinker Mounts - Metal mounts that can be crafted with tinkering skill.

| Runuo Script | This is the illusion of metal tinker crafted mount.
aimageshack.us_a_img23_6042_yql2.jpg
Five metal mounts that can be created by using the tinkering skill.
Horses, Llamas, Desert Ostards, Forest Ostards & Frenzied Ostards

The tinker creates a statue of the mount which can be double clicked to create the mount.
The mounts can be shrunken back down to a statue through the context menu "Disassemble".
Mounts can not be shrunken down if they are not at...

Read more about this resource...

My bad with power reading missed the whole part of being Runuo :) but then ServUO is pretty much Runuo with some bonus.

Once you download the package
He has this listed for how to----To craft the mounts you will need to use the Mount Tinker Tools. For players to be able to craft the mounts you will need to provide some way for the players to obtain the Mount Tinker Tools.
If you click on Read More About This Resource -this will take you to the page which contains the how to :)

Last edited:
I clicked the download button and drug the scripts into my script folder. I don't know how to access them in the game.

So you created a custom folder in the scripts folder-the download is a rar forum- you did open this and then moved it into the custom folder? If not 7 zip is free and this can be used to open a rar or zip file. Once you have this done inside the folder you will see a script named MountTinkerTools -then in game [add MountTinkerTools
-

Ok. So I have the metal mount tinker tools. I tried to create a golden mount and it says that it doesn't have enough resources.
The thing is, I have like 15,000 gold ingots

You have tinkering skill? I will download this and check it out once I have the time :)
Update: worked for me I created a shadow tinker mount :)
Be sure your tinkering skill is 100 and you have the correct items needed other then the 250 ingots

Last edited:
You have tinkering skill? I will download this and check it out once I have the time :)
Update: worked for me I created a shadow tinker mount :)
Be sure your tinkering skill is 100 and you have the correct items needed other then the 250 ingots

What other items do I need?

With using the MountTinkerTools when you open and click on a mount to create it shows all the items which you need to create this

Back